- calling his date’s friend for help on what to wear
- green sunglasses pink superstar jacket
- facing the world but sinking into an existential crisis when a kid doesn’t like him
- praying he’s not drunk when he wakes up in the morning
- aggressively longing for inner peace
- high key avengers nostalgia
- asking and remembering stark industries employees names
- personally lending a hand in the rehabilitation process of known criminals
- “don’t you believe in dreams?”
- broken mirrors
- divine comedy references
- “malory” and “captain america” passwords
- the “&$&@ it, fire everything” protocol
- waking up in a hospital and, “don’t sedate me, i’m an alcoholic”
- to a little girl “don’t be frightened. i’ll be right back. and one day, you can sing me a song”
- riding on the back of the motorcycle
- using pictures of his girlfriend as a bookmark
- “this is a heist movie”
- stark datashades
- the blonde clean-shaven steve rogers-esque undercover look
- casually owning a captain america costume
- sad post-mortem videos
- growing up as a “sensitive boy” who cried ~too much
- james bond references
- drawing heart shapes on fogged glass
- getting his nose broken trying to defend a woman from harassment
- keeping wedding pictures of happy and pepper on his mantelpiece like an actual grandmother
- having vivaldi play as soon as he steps into the house
- extreme sports junkie
- “the drink or the dream?”
- talking about both “tony stark” and “iron man” as entities separate from each other and separate from himself
- a part of him is dead and the other is screaming in pain
- space fascination
- being scared of the dark
- feeling bad about killing sewer rats and lizards
- FEAR OF COCKROACHES
- horoscope nerd
- e X t r e M e horoscope nerd
- wanting to die but not dying because he doesn’t think he has done enough even though he also thinks he’s done too much lol “necessary monster”
- weird choices for sleeping places
- the “grinding but hollow feeling” that makes him want to drink
- slipping AA sayings into casual conversation
- tony’s personal christmas shopping = christmas shopping for people at the homeless shelter he funds
- christmas wish: “someone to watch over me”
- hating magic
- hiring anyone who demonstrates valor on the spot (pepper potts, happy hogan, marcy pearson, etc) almost like he’s knighting them 😎
- broken bones and coughing blood inside the armors
- when the suit fails: “don’t be a coffin”
- disturbing medical protocols
- the creepy satanic undertones in several of his nightmares
- not believing in heaven and hell but believing he’d go to hell if it existed
- also high key wondering if he IS in hell
- to be continued
Other times, Ella Fitzgerald is more than incredible on her own. This song, Someone To Watch Over Me, is just so sooo *insert adjective better than ‘amazing’*. It’s exactly what I love about jazz, the smooth quality it has in other quieter spheres when it does not have to be surrounded by a cacophony of brass instruments (which I still adore) but sometimes all you need is honest lyrics, a good pianist and an incredible vocalist.
SPENCER’S TWIN IS A.D. AND WAS THE TRUE QUEEN OF HEARTS & BLACK WIDOW+MELISSA AND MONA ARE HELPING A.D.
Remember when Mona revealed to the Liars in 4x01 (“A is for A-L-I-V-E”) that Melissa was one of the Queen of Hearts, along with Wilden?
Well, no. She wasn’t.
When they were watching the tape, Emily questioned who the second Queen of Hearts was. Mona, eyeing at Spencer, responded, “Your sister.”
The video was shut down by Big A (Charlotte) before it could be proven it was her sister, aka Melissa, which is what everyone was thinking as she is Spencer’s only known sibling.
I don’t understand why they couldn’t have shown that Melissa was the Queen of Hearts to the audience if she was. That’s because she wasn’t, and it was Spencer’s twin!
Melissa and Mona, as well as Charlotte, all knew of the existence of Spencer’s twin, who is now A.D. When Spencer was questioning Melissa about her being the Queen of Hearts, Melissa abruptly kept stopping her at sentences, or not replying to some of her questions. Melissa claimed that she has been protecting Spencer since the beginning, but I think not. Not Spencer, but her twin.
Veronica (Melissa’s mother and Spencer’s supposed mother) has had cancer twice (as we know of). What if after she had Melissa, she developed cancer, and this stopped her from having children? She could’ve wanted a second child after she had beat cancer, so Mary Drake became the surrogate mother of her child. However, she fell pregnant with twins, but Veronica only wanted one.
When Spencer and Aria went to see Dr. Cochran in 7x08 (”Exes and OMGs”), the man who delivered Mary’s babies, he said he dealt with two of them. Now, if he had delivered Charlotte too, who is the eldest child, why couldn’t he have said, “I delivered two separate babies.”
Mary wasn’t allowed to keep the second baby after a while due to the strict rules at Radley, and also because she was a mental patient who had history of “killing a baby” (when that was actually Jessica). The twin was probably raised in Radley too somewhere.
Charlotte knew of the twin’s existence and the twin was the TRUE Black Widow! Sara Harvey claimed herself to be the identity of the BW to protect Spencer’s twin, whom she was good friends with herself and knew that’s what Charlotte wanted her to do.
The Black Widow had brunette hair, and her body was identical to Spencer’s structure:
Her twin’s motive would be that Spencer got to live a normal life—while she was raised in a mental institution. She was jealous and sick of Spencer. Initially, she wanted to meet her twin for the first time, but something must’ve happened that stopped her.
On the night of Jenna’s blinding, I believe her twin might’ve been watching Spencer, and/or possibly wanted to meet her. When the stink bomb set off, it burned the twin, and she was scarred for the rest of her life with them. This made her HATE the Liars and Spencer. She has despised them since then.
The BW ending scene in 4x01 (where she had a burnt mask) could’ve hinted towards this:
Of course, she didn’t have that mask when she was there the night Jenna was blinded, but the mask was burnt at the night of the lodge fire. Spencer’s twin was working in two different divisions—the “A” Team and Melissa’s alliance (with Jenna and Shana). They could possibly know the existence of Spencer’s twin too. The twin could’ve set fire to the lodge originally to get revenge on them burning her, partnering with Jenna too as they blinded her in the same accident.
In 4x23 (”Unbridled”), Veronica said to Spencer: “It was as if there were two of you living in this house—the Spencer we recognized and your evil twin. We never knew which one was coming down for breakfast.” Foreshadowing much?
Spencer was drove to madness in Season 3 after Toby supposedly died, and she was admitted into Radley. This could foreshadow her twin especially, and her twin could’ve planned this whole thing to make her end up crazy.
Sometimes I think some scenes we’ve seen Spencer in isn’t really Spencer. For example, in the ending scene of 7x08 (”Exes and OMGs”) we see Spencer flicking through a family photo album, as if she’s searching for answers. I believe this was her twin in this scene.
I believe that it wasn’t Spencer who Toby kissed in 7x10 (”The DArkest Knight”), it was her twin! She was wearing the same sweater in this scene as she was wearing in 7x08.
“Spencer” was acting quite odd in this scene. May I also note that Spencer wasn’t wearing that sweater later on, because we later see her in a plain white sweater (the one she got shot in).
How could I forget the heart-warming scene between Hanna and Spencer in 7x01 (”Tick-Tock, Bitches”)?
This was NOT a dream! The Liars have always had dreams, such as the many that included Alison, and they always turn out to be reality. Spencer mentioned Uber A’s alias (A.D.) in the dream, yet how could Hanna have dreamt that when they were sent the first text that was signed off saying “- A.D.” after Hanna was kidnapped?
Most importantly, Spencer did not have her bangs in this scene. She has had them since the five-year time jump that started in 6B. People say that she didn’t have her bangs in this scene because Hanna wanted to remember the “clever” Spencer. She’s still as intelligent as ever, so I don’t see why it was necessary for her to not have her bangs in this scene. That’s because it was her twin!
As Jessica always said, “You can never turn your back on a Hastings.” Spencer turned her back and she was SHOT by A.D.
Jessica knows how dangerous they can be, like Spencer’s twin. What if it was Spencer’s twin who hit Ali that night, and it was Mary who buried her alive? Charlotte could’ve easily covered for her beloved sister.
Melissa is definitely part of Uber A’s game, and so is Mona. I believe Mona is only doing so because she wants to protect the girls (by stopping A.D. doing anything extreme). However, I think she probably left the gAme after Hanna’s kidnapping. She was so distraught over Hanna seemingly being dead.
She knows she can’t tell the Liars everything though—it’ll cost her their friendship, her redeeming, their forgiveness over her being Original A, and quite possibly her life as we all know A.D. is dangerous and doesn’t like to mess around.
As for Melissa, well… bitch doesn’t care. Everything mostly points towards her and she’s one of the most, if not the, shadiest character(s) in the show. She’s always despised Spencer, and she always blames her for her unhappiness. Melissa wants to partner with Spencer’s twin because she knows how much it’ll destroy Spencer.
Melissa likes to lie, and she likes to trick others. Maybe she was protecting Spencer’s twin when she buried Bethany? She knew Spencer would find out about this sooner or later, so she told her she was protecting her and not anybody else. Really, Melissa?
If I recall, Spencer was talking to Toby in 1x20 (“Someone to Watch Over Me”) about running away, and she mentioned that when she was a child, she had a fight with her sister and her parents took her side. Yes, I believe that was Melissa, but Spencer said she ran away after that. What if her twin took her place while she was gone? She said that when she returned, her parents hadn’t even noticed she had gone. Strange much?
When Spencer first “met” Mary in 7x01, they were discussing about twins almost. Mary mentioned how much Spencer and Melissa look a little like twins. Hinting much? Could Mary possibly be Melissa’s surrogate mother too? Perhaps Veronica couldn’t have children at all. This would explain the resemblance between Melissa and Spencer. They look too much alike to not be biological sisters.
In the 7B trailer, we see A.D. slightly taking their hood aback. We can see that their hair color is BROWN/BRUNETTE.
A.D. IS Spencer’s twin. There is so much more to this, and I will most definitely expand on it soon!