hello friend I have had a pretty bad day do you think you can hmu with some fluffy whizzer/marvin headcanons??
awww i’m sorry friend!! i hope you have a much better day tomorrow!! these are for you, lovely<3
- whizzer practically melts when marvin strokes his hair or scratches the nape of his neck (canon) but the moment anyone else touches whizzer’s hair, neck or face attack mode is Activated
- whizzer also likes it when marvin traces patterns on his arms and hands when he’s tired. he watches him because the movements are just mesmerising and it’s so relaxing
- whizzer didn’t like to hold hands before marvin (or more like he didn’t really consider it – was more of a one night stand than a relationship guy) but marvin just loves holding hands so much and whizzer loves to see him happy. whizzer quickly grows to love it and they’re practically always grabbing at each other in public.
- marvin is the one who will insist he’s not hungry but then whizzer will buy an ice cream or something and marvin will tell him he should share because it’s only polite.
- whizzer even offers to go buy another ice cream for him but he’s “not that hungry, god whizzer”
- whizzer practically lives in the crook of marvin’s neck. in bed? cuddling? watching a movie? literal magnetic attraction. even when whizzer’s asleep he moves just so he can stay in place. also this is an obvious advantage when it comes to neck kisses.
- they go to art galleries together and point at the “ugly” paintings and say “that’s you”
- marvin: i love yoooou
whizzer: *snorts* gay
- they both agree that 80s pop is the most superior pop to ever exist. i’m talking duran duran’s rio and david bowie’s let’s dance. i want you to imagine them in their kitchen at 2am dancing.
- whizzer: *wiggling and stalking over to marvin as toto’s africa plays*
marvin, laughing and covering his mouth: you’re- *wheeze* ridicULOUS
whizzer: but you love me?
marvin, teasing: let’s not go that far
- marvin & whizzer: *losing their shit to madness’s baggy trousers in the car*
jason, mortified: DAD, PLEASE DRIVE
- whizzer meticulously takes care of his nails and nails are one of the first things he notices when he meets marvin.
- marvin: well, hey there
whizzer: god, your nails are awful. ever heard of pushing back your cuticles??
marvin: i- what…?
- i’m heading into modern au territory but they’re the couple that insists on clapping along to the Friend’s theme tune no matter what. you’re holding something? tough shit, not anymore!
- marvin’s a really nice, deep but soft singer and it’s one of whizzer’s favourite things. they could be snuggling together as marvin nuzzles whizzer’s hair and whizzer will request that he sing “their song” – which changes every month btw – and marvin will happily oblige.
- i imagine love will tear us apart by joy division is unofficially “their song”.
- they’re both dad dancers i don’t make the rules. they’re terrible and embarrassing but they’re loved.
- whizzer loves to gush about the latest fashion trends or photography and marvin is always so eager to listen. whizzer also listens emphatically as marvin tells him about his day.
- they’re both outrageously competitive. they make bets over the most mundane things.
- marvin: i bet you can’t scale that wall
whizzer, already climbing: you bet, my ass
- one of them gets sick, then both of them gets sick so they are both whiney and unwell in bed together.
- they try to get each other to do things with excuses like “but you’re taller!!” “THAT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING, MARVIN”.
- charlotte and cordelia save them from their bed illness cacoon with food and medicine, don’t worry.
- whizzer has the World’s Ugliest Laugh (snorts and gasps and all) but to marvin it’s the most beautiful thing. goes out of his way to make dumb jokes and tickle whizzer just to hear it.