i can’t even begin to process manchester. this is the closest to home a terrorist attack has ever happened. they targeted fucking children enjoying a concert. it’s hard to feel safe at all right now. if anyone else is feeling the same please don’t be afraid to reach out and chat to me if you need someone to just brain dump to or anything.
- You ask someone to repeat their question then finish processing and respond halfway through they’re finished repeating it.
- You somewhat processed what someone said but your brain won’t take it.
- You mishear what people say wildly wrong. Like, wildly wrong. Then you process it and it makes wayyyy more sense than whatever you thought someone originally said.
- “Wait, what?”
- Default face is a perplexed, confused look.
- You have to deal with rude people who refuse to repeat themselves and act exasperated at the suggestion, than proceed to get angry when you won’t respond to them and/or remember what they just said.
- You can hear a car door open down the street but you can’t hear someone talking to you in the same room.
- Talking is weird.
- You’re constantly seen as a bad listener (which, maybe isn’t that far from the truth- but they assume you’re not trying), unfocused (which I tend to be, but it’s unrelated), and so on. Nobody stops to consider that maybe you have processing issues.
- You were tested for hearing issues as a kid because you didn’t respond to people or talk much, but every test came back negative and your parents were told you have perfect hearing.
- The idea of talking to two people at once is terrifying beyond imagining.
- Responding to something someone said ages ago, even with a different conversation still going, the topic has moved on, and everyone forgot about it.
getting married on Halloween would be great because
1) never have to worry about forgetting the anniversary
2) forget formal wear, guests should arrive in costumes
3) pumpkin pie wedding cake???
4) also I’d want to toss a pumpkin instead of a bouquet. just a whole pumpkin. just freakin launch that sucker behind my head. get wrecked
Beginner level taijutsu: you kick somebody Advanced level taijutsu: you kick somebody super hard Master level taijutsu: you kick somebody into the planet’s stratosphere, jump above them while they’re still going, and kick them back down to earth.
Beginner level genjutsu: you make yourself look like someone else for five minutes. this is useless if a hyuga or uchiha is around. Advanced level genjutsu: you can make someone else look like another person to all of their friends for five minutes. this is useless if a hyuga or uchiha is around.
Master level genjutsu: you can trap someone in their brain, torturing them for hours, and they feel all the pain and suffering as if it were real. this is still mostly useless if a hyuga or uchiha is around.
Beginner level ninjutsu: Fire spell. Advanced level ninjutsu: Firaga spell. Master level ninjutsu: You create fire in the shape of an ancient god dozens of stories high and bring its burning fists down upon your enemies, annihilating anything in it’s path.
Beginner level fuinjutsu: you try to make an explosive tag without killing yourself in the process. Advanced level fuinjutsu: you try and make a seal that holds objects in a pocket of space time without killing yourself in the process. you then use the tag to carry your luggage Master level fuinjutsu: you hand a person a note that says ‘i can do what i want’, only the note is actually a seal that instantly brainwashes them upon looking at it so you can do what you want. you can do whatever you want. you place a seal on a building and it is all sucked into an equivalent of a black hole. you can rip people’s souls out from their bodies and damn them into super ninja hell indefinitely. you can summon an actual death god to hang out with. you can carry your entire house in your wallet. you can do whatever you want
When I was younger, I thought the worst part about love was needing it. And that once you got it, no matter what kind it was, you would lose it. But by then you knew how it tasted, how it sounded, how it felt. To have someone whose presence brought you the utmost comfort. To have someone else whose brain fascinated you. To have someone special whose heart harmonized with yours. So although the worst part about love may be needing it, I have learned that the best part is having it. And that, to me, is what truly matters.
I’m back from the event and I’ll write a report before going to sleep, mostly because I’m sure I will not be able to decipher my scribbles when I wake up… It’s not the full talk show since you can’t record it and also I couldn’t possibly write down everything, but I tried to take note of most things, especially stuff that has never been mentioned elsewhere. In the end it became quite long so I guess I was able to get most of the stuff down…
Needless to say it’s my notes, so other people might write about parts I omitted, etc. To be honest quite a few of the things they said especially in the beginning, like what the seiyuu think about their characters, is something I’ve read so many times in interviews that I could almost answer in their place, lol… I was a bit disappointed that one of the questions that was answered is the one about Chris’ mysterious acquaintance, because actually Kubo answered that in Pash already (it’s in the Q&A part I’ll be translating later), and I hoped they would feature questions about stuff that hasn’t been explained yet. Well I guess not everybody reads interviews, but still…
Due to the format of the report you can find my comments here and there, mostly in brackets. Under the cut because it’s long.
I forgot to mention something important: the ones participating in the talk show were Mitsurou Kubo, Toshiyuki Toyonaga (Yuuri), Junichi Suwabe (Victor), Kouki Uchiyama (Yurio).