Hey are there any particular placements do u think that might make someone more likely to have tough emotional/mental difficulties regarding sex/intimacy/love/relationships etc?
- Badly aspected Moon in the 8th House - The negative aspects made to the Moon will show the emotional nature of the difficulty (ex: Saturn-Moon being restrictive)
- Badly aspected Mercury in the 8th House - The negative aspects made to Mercury will show the mental nature of the difficulty (ex. Mercury-Pluto being volatile and extreme)
- Badly aspected 8th lord
- 8th Lord in detriment or fall
- Badly aspected Venus - The negative aspects made to Venus will show the romantic nature of the difficulty (ex. Sun-Venus showing lack of love of the self)
- Venus in retrograde - Not always bad, but the internalized romantic tendencies could be unseen by the native, which could make them not see the beauty and love they have within themselves and for others
- Badly aspected Sun/Sun in the 6th/Sun in the 7th/Sun in the 8th/Sun in the 12th - If you struggle knowing yourself intimately, you’ll struggle to know others intimately. The 6th, 7th, 8th, and 12th are often Houses that somehow shadow your identity, whether it be through your work, other people, guilt, or subconscious.
- Duplicated 7th and 8th House - The native can struggle to know the strong difference between one-on-one interactions and intimate relationships, which can result in seeking improper intimacy. They also show what they are ashamed of to others, which can lead to difficult relationships due to negativity.
- Malefics in the 5th, 7th, 8th, and 12th House (especially Saturn and Pluto) - It can be hard for the native to really settle and relax in love… With Saturn, there’s always a need to get better at something that should just be loved genuinely for what it is. With Pluto, there is a need for radical change, which can be scary and volatile when others are involved.
Feel free to add more if you guys think of other things!