Yuuri despises socializing with people he doesn’t know, but his unconventional family and marriage is one of the hottest gossip topics in town especially among the other mums. One day, he decides to just fuck it all…and sorely regrets it afterwards.
I just posted the transcript of that part of the interview :)
You can read it there.
But the emotional manipulation that is flying an EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD KID out to LA without telling him what for, the DAY after a performance where he had some beers before - meaning he’s got people watching you and informing him about every step you set out of line - is truly nauseating to me.
It’s misusing power dynamics to impose your superiority upon someone else. And then turning around to have ‘a proper chat’ with them, after having them jump through a million hoops (but hey, at least the flight was business class, right Matt) sick with nerves and having had a dressing down, only serves again to show you how manipulative he is, and how harmful that is psychologically to do to someone.
It’s saying, “I’ve got all the power and money here - I hold your future in my hands and I will know every single you do and I will be watching for it, waiting for you to fuck up. So don’t disappoint me, or you won’t ever make it. And I’m saying all of that in your best interest, because look, I have the means to just fly you out for this conversation to LA just like that. That’s how powerful I am, don’t you want to have a taste of that too?”
Simon is not Louis’ friend or a mentor. He’s his boss, and a cruel one at that who has never held Louis’ interests at heart. And I truly hope that none of the boys ever mistook that for fatherly guidance of someone ‘who knows best’.
I don’t mean to come off as aggressive, but truth be told, I’m about to utterly destroy this interview with Dove Cameron. I am not doing this because I don’t like her, I’m just infuriated by this theory. I am a reader, and I read the prequel books before watching the movies. This stuff doesn’t align with the books, and I’m peeved about it. All my fellow Divergent and PJO fans know that when a movie doesn’t follow the books, WE. GET. MAD!
Let’s start with the claim that Uma and Mal’s rivalry is partially based around Harry. Here is where that actually comes from. Uma and Mal were partners-in-petty-crime when they were little kids, kinda like bffs. One day, the two wanted to prank Cruella De Vil by dumping sea sludge on her. However, the sludge spilled and Mal slipped off the dock. Uma initially laughs at the accident, but she becomes panicked as she desperately searches for her friend, who also can’t swim. Mal never actually fell off the pier. She appears behind Uma and dumps a bucket of smelly shrimp on her head. The smell of shrimp never went away, and Mal nicknamed her Shrimpy. Since then, the two were always in competition. (“from the sandbox to the doomball court”) Their 13th bday parties were even on the same day. “Mal always came out on top.” Uma’s fury intensifies when Mal is selected to go to Auradon and not her. Uma is envious of Mal because she always beat Uma, and Uma just wants to win. Their bad blood is based on a gradual one-sided battle and years of jealousy. Basing it on a guy belittles Uma’s motives and makes her look petty. She’s not; she has millions of reasons to hate Mal, and none of them are Harry.
Now let’s talk about Evie. Actually, let’s talk about their whole gang’s origins. It started as Mal and Jay, the worst kids of Dragon Hall and partners-in-crime. Carlos was a runty nerd in school, and Evie was the new girl. She was castleschooled (homeschooled) her whole life because when she and Evil Queen were banished when they she was a kid. Why? Because her birthday party was the same day as Mal’s, and everyone went to Evie’s. Mal was upset, so Maleficent banished the Evil Queen and her daughter to a lonely castle. Bottom line, Mal started out hating Evie. When Evie goes to Dragon Hall, her first friend is Carlos, and neither are too keen on being evil. One day, Maleficent asks Mal to retrieve her dragon eye scepter from the Isle of the Doomed, and Mal hatches a scheme to make Evie grab it and fall into a death-like sleep. Thus, the rotten four is born. Mal brings Jay and invites Evie who brings Carlos. However, Mal develops as a person over the journey and saves Evie from death by grabbing the scepter herself (She only sleeps for a few minutes because she’s related to Maleficent). Bottom line is that Evie was not some replacement for a kicked out gang member. Uma was never apart of Mal’s gang because it started long after Uma and Mal’s rivalry began, and Evie was one of the original members of the gang anyway. Suggesting otherwise puts majority of Mal’s character development to waste and disregards her relationship with Evie. Also, Uma was never in her gang, but she constantly tried to join. Mal claimed she wasn’t big or bad enough, but she was actually threatened by the presence of leader who might just be as evil as her. Thus, the rivalry intensifies. Again, Uma has plenty of reasons to hate Mal.
The part saying Harry and Mal were each other’s first loves makes next to no sense. The evidence for this lies more in the first movie. First, Evie says Mal never had a boyfriend. Next, Mal says that there isn’t really dating on the Isle, just gang activity. Finally, she tells Ben that she doesn’t know what love is. Saying that Harry was Mal’s first love makes illegitimate Ben’s efforts to help Mal learn how to love. It’s Mal’s discovery of love that enables her to develop as a character and defeat her mother. Dating Ben was supposed to be what transformed Mal, and implying that she has loved another before makes her development in the first movie almost meaningless.
Now for the part about Harry getting dumped and joining Uma’s gang. Uma doesn’t get a crew until after the events of the first movie because she concludes that she needs one to beat Mal’s gang. Uma is described as Harry’s longest friend on the Isle, meaning he knew her before he knew Mal. And yes, THEY ACTUALLY SAID FREIND!! When they were young, Uma started ordering him around, and he let her(Gil was there too, but he drifted away and came back when he found out they needed a crew). When Uma says she wants a crew and a ship, she makes a bet with Harry. The winner is captain and the loser is first mate. Ya’ll can figure out who won. Anyway, Harry was always friends with Uma, and he joins Uma’s crew because he wants to, not because of a silly rivalry between former gang mates and a broken heart. There is no mention of a distaste for Mal on his part. In fact, when Uma is hell-bent on getting a crew so she can beat Mal, he wants her to lighten up and have fun with him by causing mischief or something. He doesn’t care about the kids in Bore-don; he just cares that Uma’s upset. The idea that Harry joins Uma’s crew in spite of Mal downplays Harry and Uma’s friendship.
In glorious conclusion, this theory makes a mockery out of the books written to support the movies. Why bother having Melissa De La Cruz write them if you’re not going to agree with the story line? I feel like the actors and directors should read these books so they understand their characters’ motivation. I mean, didn’t Dove Cameron do a promotional video for Rise of the Isle of the Lost? I thought she read it!
I’m not doing this in spite of Dove’s relationship with Thomas. Their personal life is none of our concern, and as a fandom we need to respect that. However, her story does harm to the canon in the following ways: it bases Uma and Mal’s years of tension on a guy and petty gang drama, it turns the beginnings of Evie and Mal’s relationship into a mere replacing of someone else, it turns Ben’s role as Mal’s reason to be good into a lack luster second rate, and it makes Uma and Harry’s relationship based purely on mutual hatred for Mal.
Their backstory is nice, but I ask that they keep their personal life and professional life separate. I really liked the books, but this makes them pointless. If they’re going to force this onto us, don’t expect me to believe a word of it. It lacks evidence from the written text, puts De La Cruz’s work to waste, and shoots down loads of character/relationship development.
We stand between Janine and the bed, so she won’t have to see this. Someone gives her a drink of grape juice, I hope there’s wine in it, she’s still having the pains, for the afterbirth, she’s crying helplessly, burnt-out miserable tears. Nevertheless we are jubilant, it’s a victory, for all of us. We’ve done it.
She’ll be allowed to nurse the baby, for a few months, they believe in mother’s milk. After that she’ll be transferred, to see if she can do it again, with someone else who needs a turn. But she’ll never be sent to the Colonies, she’ll never be declared Unwoman. That is her reward.
Assign each to a color of magic. Whenever you do something using that color of magic you roll the die you assigned to it
The baseline you need for a success is 4 with – anything less than that and you may still succeed but not with the ideal results
So for example I wanna summon a Grizzly Bear but I’m real bad with green mana. I roll a 2 on my D4. Maybe I summon a weak Grizzly Bear that’s basically a 1/1 (not that this RPG uses stats like that probably). Maybe it’s a sort of illusion and vanishes when attacked. Maybe it turns on me. Maybe I just straight up summon some other green animal instead
You have five dice to assign to mundane skills as well. Stuff like longsword, athletics, first aid, guitar, etc. They work like the above except they govern doing stuff that isn’t magical. Probably anything outside of that stuff you roll a D4 on
Having advantage means you roll a die of the next unit up (for advantage on a D12 you add 2 to your roll). Disadvantage means you roll the next die down from what you would normally (and disadvantage on a D4 means subtracting 2 from the roll). So for example advantage on a D4 means rolling a D6. Disadvantage on a D10 means rolling a D8
BUT not every blue mage is the same. Maybe you’re better with artifacts. Maybe you do counter and control magic. Maybe you summon illusions. You have a specialty (maybe, maybe, two of them). The DM should take this into account when determining the difficulty check for a roll and adjust it lower for something that falls under your specialty
If It Takes Writing a Musical For Us To Meet- Lin X Reader
A/N: i hope that you guys like this since it’s my first cast fic!!
“Good performance, Y/N. I have to applaud you on how much emotion went into Satisfied.” Daveed teased me and I rolled my eyes.
“Your personality goes from Lafayette to Jefferson so fast it’s jarring. Now I don’t think Jefferson wears a soldier uniform in act two so I would suggest getting changed.” I smirked, trying to completely ignore what he was implying.
“Well we both know what we know.” He sang with a shit-eating grin on his face and he went to his dressing room quickly.
I groaned and went into my dressing room and changed quickly into the outfit I was wearing in Take a Break.
I got in my position and I waited to hear Lin’s voice as my cue.
“And there you are, an ocean away. Do you have to be an ocean away? Thoughts of you subside, then I get another letter, I cannot put the notion away…”
I waited for the music to change, listening to Pippa, Lin and Anthony sing and in Anthony’s case, rap.
“My dearest Alexander, you must get through to Jefferson, sit down with him and compromise don’t stop ‘til you agree. Your fav'rite older sister, Angelica reminds you there’s someone in your corner all away across the sea. In a letter I received from you two weeks ago I noticed a comma in the middle of a phrase. It changed the meaning. Did you intend this? One stroke and you’ve consumed my waking days. It says:
”'My dearest Angelica.’“
“With a comma after dearest. You’ve written:
”'My dearest, Angelica.’“
“Anyway, all this to say I’m coming home this summer at my sisters invitation, I’ll be there with your fam'ly if you make your way upstate. I know you’re very busy, I know you’re work’s important but I’m crossing the ocean and I just can’t wait.”
“You won’t be an ocean away, you will only be a moment away…”
I smiled widely as I heard Pippa sing and I got down the stairs and hugged her tightly.
“Angelica!” She laughed.
“The Schuyler sisters.” Lin smiled and I let go of Pippa.
“Hi.” He smiled, this cute grin on his face.
“It’s good to see your face.”
I walked off the stage after bowing, exhausted.
But we still had ham4ham to do.
“See! Lin has a crush on you as well!” Daveed practically yelled, barging into my dressing room.
“I thought I locked it.” I mumbled and he sighed.
“He practically was about to cry after the Reynolds Pamphlet!” Daveed pointed out.
To say that yelling at him for cheating on Eliza didn’t hurt me- especially since he actually looked genuinely upset after my part- would be a lie.
“Yes. I know, I was on stage as well.” I reminded him and he looked at me, surprised.
“You were upset as well?”
“Because he looked upset!” I defended myself before realizing that wasn’t helping my case at all. His smirk grew.
“I have a plan for how you should tell him.”
“Why not?” I heard someone else ask. I turned to see Anthony leaning against my foot, grinning.
“Diggs how many people did you tell?” I asked, glaring at him. He held his hands up in surrender.
“Literally everyone knows besides Lin and you.”
“And me? I am quite aware that I have a crush on Lin.” I pointed out and I groaned, mentally hitting myself.
“See? I knew I was right.” Daveed grinned.
“Okay whatever but what do you mean by ‘and you’?” I asked him.
“You see everyone knows that Lin has a crush on you but you both are completely oblivious to the fact that you both like each other.”
“Lin doesn’t like me.”
“His exact point.” Anthony pointed out.
“I need to get ready for ham4ham.”
“See you later Y/N.” Daveed called and he walked out, Anthony joining him.
The night was wrapping up and Daveed took the microphone.
“Now I’m not sure ‘bout you guys but I would love to hear our ensemble member Y/N sing Helpless with our dear Lin Manuel Miranda.” He said and I could practcially hear the smirk in his voice, even though I wasn’t looking at him. The fans screamed and I sighed and smiled awkwardly at Lin.
Pippa had this huge smile on her face and I knew that if Renee wasn’t sick, she’d be loving every second of this. Daveed handed a microphone to me and I glared at him.
“I am going to murder you.” I told him and he smiled sweetly.
“Go get ‘em.”
The music started and I started singing, keeping all the lyrics the same until it was the talking part.
“Y/N L/N. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
“That’s my last name. Thank you for all your music.”
“If it takes writing a musical for us to meet, it will have been worth it.”
“I’ll leave you to it.” Pippa smirked.
“One week later and were texting each other nightly, now my life gets better every message that you write me. Laughing at our cast mates because they want me to share them.”
“I’m just saying if you really loved us you would screenshot them.” Daveed said and I heard laughter throughout the cast and the audience.
I continued singing as normal and Lin grabbed my hands and he started rapping.
“Y/N, I don’t have a dollar to my name, an acre of land, a troop to command or a tolerance for pain. All I’ve got is my honor, a dollop of fame, a couple of broadway musicals and my top notch brain- insane this cast brings out a different side of me. Pippa confides in me, Daveed tried to fight me- no stress my love for you was never in doubt, we’ll get a place in New York City and we’ll figure it- and as long as I’m alive I swear to god you’ll never feel so…” He smiled and he closed the space between us, kissing me gently. I heard everyone cheer and the music turn off although it’s not like you could even hear it anymore anyways.
“Helpless.” I finished, out of breath from the kiss.
No hate towards Danneel - this is fiction. I love those two dorks together but for the sake of this, let’s pretend she is happy with someone else.
LATER EDIT: THIS TURNED INTO A SERIES SO MASTERLIST
The sunlight that hit your face felt like a million daggers and your head ached as if it had been trampled on by a wild herd of elephants last night. You groaned in discomfort pulling the cover over your face, trying to hide from the sun and the day.
Then the memories came rushing over you. Memories you wished you could hide from as easily as the sun. Memories of every inappropriate thought you had ever had about Jensen spilling out of your mouth. Memories of him overhearing it and carrying you to bed.
“Fuck!” you mumbled, “I’m never drinking again.” What you really meant was that you were never leaving the room again. At least not until Misha, Jensen and everyone that might have heard you were back in Canada, which was about a month away.
1. CeCe claims that she wasn’t the one to talk to Melissa (even though she told Emily that she talked to her to get the tapes and we saw a flashback) and that it was Bethany. So how is Melissa and Bethany talking if they don’t know each other and how did Jason know what Bethany looked like to mistake her for being CeCe?
2. The rooftop incident is one of the biggest plot holes from 6x10. First of all, why would a institution let patients on a rooftop WITHOUT supervision? No hospital does that. And how is Charles 12 years old when Marion died in 2007?yes I know you wanna kiss me.
3. Why did it say “prom queen” in the yearbook if cece didn’t go to school at rosewood high? Just sit on down so we can take your picture even though you don’t go to school here.
4. What was the point of bringing up that Mrs. D and Mr. Young (Bethany’s dad) had an affair if it’s never not going to be addressed again? Further more, who the fuck are Bethany’s parents and why did Mrs. D tell Bethany to call her “aunt Jessie”? Also we didn’t see Bethany’s face only when she was a child…
5. What does Sara Harvey have against Hanna? I recall seeing redcoat burning Hanna’s doll head off…
6. How did CeCe become an expert in the medical field?
7. Apparently CeCe found out that Ali was alive in 3x24 but yet weren’t Noel and CeCe helping Alison the whole time? I can’t remember if it was an assumption since Ali helped CeCe escape to Paris and we assumed it was because Cece helped Ali stay in hiding, too. So if someone can explain that to me that would be great.
8. Marlene confirmed in via interview that CeCe buried Mrs D so CeCe is just going to send a video of burying her mom and send it Alison even though she claimed that she loved her? but now we’re being told that Mary might been the one to bury her…. well what the fuck.
9. What the fuck happened to Eddie lamb?
10. Why did A need a tux rental if it was CeCe and Sara?
11. So did CeCe turn herself in at the end of 4x23? Or did someone else turn her in? It’s a plot hole until explained.
12. Why would CeCe dress as a male in the dollhouse if she identifies herself as female now? No one that is transgender wouldn’t do that because it would remind them of their past. You can say that she did it to make the girls think it’s a guy or whatever but a trans person wouldn’t do that.
13. In 6x06 Mona said that Leslie said that two patients snuck out that night CHARLES and Bethany, who the fuck is Charles? That would’ve been Charlotte by then.
14. Why did Barry help CeCe escape?
15. If Jessica was protecting CeCe, then why bother telling the girls that she didn’t want Ali and CeCe spending time together. If she was protecting CeCe, why cast any suspicious light on her at all?
16. Why didn’t Mrs. D show any emotion to CeCe being arrested? She just starred at her…
17. If she was a patient at Radley while attending U Penn, then how in the hell did she have a room mate when she went to U Penn? If the room mate was just a person she hired, then why have her tell the girls that she blamed them and Ali for her getting kicked out of U Penn.
18. Why did Wren make CeCe a visitors badge?
19. How was CeCe allowed to go to cape may if she was in radley? They’re not going to let you out for summer trips….
20. Spencer said she felt something familiar about the guy in the dollhouse, now before y'all say that it’s because CeCe and Spencer are sisters, this wasn’t planned back then and CeCe and Spencer barely had any interaction with each other. So how is the person going to feel familiar to you if you barely know them?
21. “One of you have been touch by the one Alison fears the most.” We can all assume that it was because Aria touched CeCe when she was about to fall in 4x12 but Alison never feared CeCe and I just don’t think so….
22. Why are the girls irrelevant to the mystery and are just being tortured for fun
23. Why was Mary at the blind school in 7x10?
24. Who was the blond girl in the window of Alison’s bedroom in 1x01?
25. When and where did CeCe and Sara meet?
26. Why did Sara help CeCe and what were her motives?
27. Marlene confirmed in via interview that Ian killed himself, okay why?
28. What was Alison talking about in 4x24 that she saw Ian walk out of the church after pushing him off? I recall Ian looking colorless on that rope….
29. Who was the person in 5x03 that was behind the glass with Mona while Hanna is getting her hair done?
30. Who the person in the black cap talking to Melissa on the security footage in 5x07?
31. Why would CeCe frame her sister for murder if she loved her so much?
32. Why would CeCe toss her fucking brother down an elevator shaft? “Oh Charlotte was angry.” Confirmed in via interview. um okay we need better answers than that marlene….
33. Who was the blond girl at the reptile place in 4x20? With our luck they’re probably going to say it was Sara…
34. Who exactly knew that Alison was alive? Because it seemed like a lot of people knew….
35. Who dug up Alison’s grave? Who exactly was there that night? You could say it was CeCe but it never came out of her mouth that she did it.
36. How did Maya die? Is she really dead? Why didn’t we get any closure? Lyndon was the one who supposedly killed her but yet he had no relevance to the story… and he didn’t even confirm that he killed her. “What do you think?” Isn’t confirmation.
37. Was Melissa really the other queen of hearts? We didn’t see her.
38. Who gave Ali the bloody lip?
39. Why was Noel helping CeCe in the dollhouse? What did CeCe have on him?
40. What is Melissa’s significance to the story? Why did Melissa take that photo of Wilden, Alison, and CeCe on the boat at cape may?
41. Why didn’t Eddie and Wren not like each other that much? “The minute that guy got here it wasn’t for the right reasons.” well what the fuck.
42. Who did Mona, Jenna, and Sydney meet at the park in 5x05?
43. Who was Wren talking to on the phone in 4x10? Why did he want
44. Was Bethany really the one who was writing to Alison or was it it CeCe?
45. Marlene said black widow was Endgame so is Sara Harvey endgame?
46. Why did Melissa want the NAT club videos so bad?
47. What were on the NAT club videos and what happened to them?
48. WHAT HAPPENED TO VARJACK?
49. What happened to Cyrus?
50. Why were 3 people wearing yellow tops that night?
51. What did Maya know? That Nate was in town? Because Nate isn’t relevant to the story
52. Why did Jason have stab wound on his side?
53. Who did Aria stab with the screwdriver?
54. Marlene confirmed in via interview that Wilden was acting alone but yet we heard two voices talking?
55. Who did Spencer hear scream in 1x01?
56. Who was the person in the black hoodie that Mona gave the pills to in 3x13?
57. Who hit Toby over the head that night and planted that lighter?
58. Jenna said that Wilden saw Alison that night, how come Alison never mentioned this when she came back? Was Jenna lying?
59. Why were Melissa and Ian in such a rush to get married? What did they need the alibi for?
60. What blond girl was Dr. Palmer talking about?
61. Why are there two different versions of the kissing rock video?
62. Who the fuck is Dr. Sullivan’s son? Mona was apparently threatening him in 2x25.
63. Why was Andrew being adopted brought up in the first place if it’s just going to be dropped?
64. Why were Jenna and Shana afraid of Melissa?
65. Why does 214 keep being brought up and what’s the significance of it?
66. Since it has been “confirmed” that Noel pushed the girl down the steps at the frat party, why did cece’s roommate say that Alison was the one to push the girl down the steps which resulted in getting cece kicked out?
67. What did Jenna give Shana at the park in 2x24?
68. Who did Jason give the 50,000 dollars to? And what kind of information did they give him in order for him to give them the money?
69. Why did Mona tell Wren “that’s before I knew where your loyalties lie.”?
70. Who attacked Alison on Halloween? We were led to believe that it was Lucas but it was never confirmed.
71. Who opened the door to that creepy house in 2x13? And why was there a radley car outside of the house?
72. What was the significance of the ghost girl and how come only Ashley saw her?
73. Who was the person in the redcoat Wren was coloring in?
74. What led Ezra to believe that Mrs. D was A?
75. What happened at Ali’s house when Alison came over to Spencer’s house. crying?
76. Who was that little boy at the doll shop referring to when he said “a man and woman with dark hair?”
77. Why did Mike have 18,000 followers in his bank account?
78. So Shana’s death was just forgotten about?
79. Where was Jason when he was suppose to be at rehab?
80. Did Cyrus really cut Alison’s leg? And if not where did it come from?
81. Why would Alison take pictures of Aria while sleeping?
82. Why did Melissa and Alison have masks made of themselves?
83. Who did Alison get in the car with outside of hectors?
84. What did the lawyer in 5x22 tell Ezra? He basically said that “If you don’t tell me then you can tell the police.” but yet he came out and said he wouldn’t tell him anything? What?
85. Who set up the A bullshit at the park in 5x01?
86. Who was the guy that knew Emily’s name?
87. What was up with the bloody bandages in Jason’s trash?
88. Why was Holbrook kissing Alison at the ice ball?
89. Why was CeCe on Ezra’s payroll?
90. Why was CeCe eavesdropping on aria and Ezra in 4x11?
91. What the fuck happened to Pepe and Tippy?
92. Why was Alison blackmailing people for money if she wasn’t planning on running away?
93. Who was Ali’s friends boyfriend that pulled the gun on her?
94. How is CeCe hanging out at a pub where Ezra and Ali met if she was suppose to be at radley?
95. What was Grunwald talking about when she said “Each one hated the other because each one feared the other because each one knew something about the other.”?
96. Who was hiding upstairs in the dilaurentis house?
97. Who was living under the crawlspace at the dilaurentis house? Was it Sara or CeCe?
98. Who was Bethany talking about on the tapes?
99. Why are there quotation marks around the word “Dr.” Kingston on the police board?
100. How did Alison’s ‘Jenna Thing’ bracelet get on Bethany’s body if she left it with Mona at the Lost Woods Resort?
101. What is the ‘plan’ Bethany is talking about on the tape?
102. Was the story Mona told Spencer about her seeing Alison as Vivian in Brookhaven in 2x25 true? Or did she just make it up? If it was true, who was Alison watching?
103. What was on page 5 of Alison’s autopsy report?
104. Who took the photo of Alison and the Liars in 4x13 that was given to Holbrook?
105. Who took the photograph of Alison with Spencer’s shadow in the background the night she disappeared?
106. Is Alison’s ghost story about the twins real? If so, who are the twins?
107. Why would CeCe let the Liars think Ali was A? She said she was mad at the liars for being glad that Ali was dead, but she actively let them hate her.
108. Why did Bethany have Melissa’s riding helmet?
109. Why did Melissa say she saw Toby in London when she didn’t?
110. Why did Wren misspell the word “diagnosis”?
Well that’s it. At least that’s all I put down… let’s see how all (or at least half) this is answered within the next 3 episodes. WE NEVER GOT CONFIRMED ANSWERS FOR THESE.
1. conner softly looking over at tim in the dappled sunlight with a faint smile on his face as tim’s talking to someone else, before turning around and catching kon watching him and giving him a small smile in return because these two fools are in love and absolutely devoted to each other
2. tim and conner being absolutely ridiculous and arguing over the most petty shit, tim spends his entire time around conner asking “why me? why me?” a la yzma from emperors new groove when kronk is talking to the squirrel, and conner making jokes about how tim can’t use guns which is a shame because CONNER’s got GUNS (aka his arms) and tim actually threatens to break up with him.
You confessing to Wonwoo but he doesnt accept it at first because he has his sights on someone else. But then it turns from angst to fluff and idek how it will go (i have faith in you guys!) A long scenario if it's not a bother? Thank u!
Ay this was a really nice request and I hope you like how I went about it! Longer requests are always welcome - I hope this is long enough for you ^^
Note: If you happen to have a cat allergy, let’s agree that you’re taking some good meds in the scenario…
» If you’re using the tumblr app and can’t see the scenario, which is under a “keep reading”, please try opening the post in your phone’s internet browser (or a computer)! 💕
» 5,983 words
From the very first time you met him, Wonwoo had held a special place in your heart. There was something captivating, something inviting and something very familiar about him that really appealed to you, and not once did say or do anything that had your heart faltering - quite the opposite, really.
The first time you met, you had raised your eyebrows upon seeing a man randomly crouched in the middle of the street, which wasn’t exactly your everyday sight. When you walked closer, however, you could see that he was playing with a kitten, a small smile on his face as the small cat meowed and tried to reach for his hand.
“Is it yours?” you had found yourself asking him, and the man had turned to look at you in surprise, still smiling, and you had taken note of how you could’ve sworn you’d seen him before.
“No, I just found it from the street. But I’m contemplating…” his voice had trailed off as he had turned back to the kitten, giving it his hand to lean against, which it did while closing its eyes. The man’s smile softened. “I don’t want to leave it here. It won’t live long if I do.”