- Alex: I want to kill everybody in this room
- Magnus: ...
- Alex: Except maybe Magnus
- Sam: *cough*
- Alex: And my sister
- Alex: And Mallory, she's basically my sister she's fun to be around
- Alex: And TJ never really did anything inherently evil to me, either
- Blitzstone, walking in: ??
- Alex: Oh and Team Dads deserve to live, too
- Halfborn: ....
- Halfborn: So basically you just want to kill me.
Oh my goodness, is this just coincidental or did you plan for the three sketches of Harry and Ginny conceiving each of their kids differently to reflect the kids' personalities?! Referring to the posts on how each child calls for Dad, and how Ginny sends them to bed, I can't help but draw comparisons to the artworks! James - the rough, angry shag after a fight, Albus - the soft, loving and longing sex, Lily - their spontaneous, mutual decision despite the chaos of their boys Is this just me?!