A/N: Guys, I know its been so long since I’ve posted something, I hope you all forgive me. I’m currently working full time and my weekends lately have been interesting to say the least… But here is the next imagine.
Being “cuddle buddies” with Sodapop (headcanon)
-The first night you two shared the same bed, he was nervous to say the least. You could hear his heart beating from a mile away. -”Am I too close” He asked you, your could hear the nerves pulsating through his softly spoken voice. -”Not close enough” You replied, and for the rest of night, and numerous nights more you spent your time in between his arms. -You know every single ticklish space on his skin… and you constantly use it to your advantage… -You only get to see him on the weekends… and boy did you miss the days you weren’t with him. -The gang are suspicious of your overnight stays, but nothing ever happens; until the one night it does. -You felt his hardened dick pressing into your bottom, you could feel his heart pounding against your back… he was nervously hoping you wouldn’t notice it… or mention it. -”Soda… are you, y’know…. hard right now?” -”I’m so sorry, I-” -”I can fix it…” You trailed off slowly as your hand crept underneath the waist band of his track pants. You grasped him in your hand and stroked his long shaft, throaty moan evoked from his lips as he clung on to you. “I’m close” he whimpered… you didn’t stop until he came. -You had feelings for him… and boy did he have feelings for you, but you were both too damn stubborn- and shy to admit it to one another.
-Sodapop gained enough courage to touch your breasts for the first time… it surprised you how good he actually was even though he had no experience… -The gang constantly ask if you’re together… you wished you were.
headcannon: when dallas first met johnny, johnny had mumbled his name really quietly. so, instead of hearing “johnny cade” dallas heard “johnny cake”. so, he started calling johnny that, it stuck, and soon the rest of the gang would call johnny that too.
Darry loves when you’ll play with his hair. When you two are in front of the gang it’ll just be you lightly playing with the hairs at the back of his neck but when you two are alone or simply just in front of his brothers you’ll run your fingers through his hair and just move them gently. He’ll complain at first but it’s half hearted because it really does calm him down.
It was almost midnight on a Saturday Ponyboy and Sodapop had just gone off to bed but you and Darry were still sitting on the couch, to comfy to move. Your legs were over Darry’s lap and your body was pressed against his. His eyes were closed and his head was tilted back against the back of the couch but your eyes stayed open as you watched him. You moved your arm up slowly so you could begin running your fingers absently through your boyfriends hair. You saw the faint glimmer of a smile cross Darry’s lips as you did so and you watched his worries slowly relax off of him.
Sodapop: Sodapop loves when you drag him along to see ‘girly movies’. He’ll complain about the whole way to the theater but the second you’re watching it he gets almost more into it than you do.
You were sitting at the drive-in theater with Sodapop’s arm around you as you waited for the movie to start. They were doing a special showing of ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ and you had been excited all week since you convinced Sodapop to take you. Now that you were there sitting and waiting he was sulking to himself.
“This is stupid. Can’t we just go back to my house and see what’s on? Or we could go to the regular theater in town. I think there was a movie there that you would like.”
You turn and give him a look. “Stop pouting and just enjoy the movie okay?”
Sodapop just sighed and put his arm around you. The movie soon started up and Sodapop was immediately captivated. He was so into the movie that he wouldn’t even turn his head away from the screen at your many attempts to kiss him. When the movie finally came to the end you couldn’t help but laugh as Soda looked over at you.
“Don’t you dare tell the others about this.”
“Yes, m’am.” You laughed causing him to nudge you playfully before leaning in to finally give you a kiss.
Ponyboy: Ponyboy loves when you take his sweatshirt. He’ll whine that now he’ll be cold now but he really doesn’t care. He just loves being able to look over at you with his hoodie on.
You were all sitting at the drive in seats. The movie was about halfway through and you couldn’t stop shivering. Your head was resting on Ponyboy’s shoulder and you looked up at him. “I’m cold.”
“You knew we were coming here. You should brought a jacket.” He said and you continued to stare at him so he sighed and sat up so he could take off his sweatshirt and give it to you. You put it on with a grin and leaned back into his arms.
“Jeez, Y/N, now I’m freezing.” he groaned and so you leaned up to kiss his cheek before turning back to the screen. Once you were looking away he looked down at you and smiled.
Two-Bit: Two-Bit loves when you’ll get him to dance with you. Sometimes you do it seriously and try to get him to slow dance, other times you’re just messing around to whatever comes on the radio but he loves using you as his excuse to get up and dance to his favorite songs.
Two-Bit and you were sitting on the back of his car, the radio could be heard faintly through the cars open windows. The two of you had been silent, holding hands and just drinking some beer when a song you recognized came on. You smiled softly and looked up at him before standing and tugging his hand.
“Dance with me.” You said.
“Come on, baby, I don’t dance.” He replied and didn’t budge.
“Please,” You begged gently with another small tug at his arm and he relented easily and stood. You pulled Two-Bit close to you and made him sway back and forth with you. He complied until the song started coming to an end and he began lifting you off the ground spinning you, causing you to erupt in a fit of laughter. After he put you down again you persuaded him to dance for a couple more songs.
Dally: Dally loves when you take his hand to hold. He never went to take it on his own as it would look more his style to have an arm around your shoulders but he did love when you would take his hand in your own. He loved the feeling and though he would never outright admit it you always knew by the way he would squeeze your hand lightly every once in a while or kiss your knuckles when the gang wasn’t looking.
Dally and you were trailing behind the rest of the group as you all walked down the sidewalk into town. He had just lit a cigarette and once one of his hands was free you carefully thread your fingers together and he squeezed your hand gently. Once you all had arrived at where you were going you moved to pull your hand away so his friends wouldn’t tease him but as you did his hold tightened and you couldn’t help but grin to yourself as you felt his them gently moving to stroke your hand. Two-Bit went to say something but with a glare from Dally he shut his mouth quickly. He didn’t let go of your hand once for the rest of the night.
Steve: Steve loves when you take care of him after a fight or a rumble. He does love to show off his injuries like they were trophies but while he would never admit it to you there was something nice about you fussing over him and making sure he wasn’t hurt to bad.
Steve was laying on the couch at the Curtis house as you gently held a cloth to his bleeding lip. You sighed in frustration however at the fact that he kept talking. “What are you doing that for, Y/N. Let it be I want people to see how tough I am.” He grinned and you just shook your head.
“Steve, don’t be so stubborn and let me help you. I hate it enough when you go out and fight the least you can do is let me make sure you’re all right after.” You frown.
“Alright fine,” he said begrudgingly. “But only for you, babe.”
You nod and press the cloth to his lip again and his eyes close. You place your free hand on his cheek to stroke it comfortingly and you can’t help bit feel happy as you see him lean into the touch.
Johnny: Johnny loves when you get all clingy on him. Whether it’s in private and you have his arms wrapped around his neck as you lay as close as possible or whether it’s in front of the gang sitting on his lap with your head resting on his shoulder Johnny lives for these moments.
You were asleep in your room when you heard someone come through the window. You weren’t to worried as you knew it was your boyfriend Johnny. You always left it open a crack for him. Johnny carefully crawled into bed beside you and immediately your arms wrap around his neck and your legs around his waist to hold him close. As he spoke you pressed a few gentle kisses to his jawline and down his neck.
“Hey, love..” he whispered softly and you just hugged him tighter. You felt his hand run gently up and down your back and soon you felt Johnny relaxing into your embrace.
-He was nervous as he laid himself between your legs, you could feel his heart pulsating on top of yours… his hands were shaking as they grasped your hips. -”Soda” You whispered softly, your hand trailed up to cup his cheek. “We don’t have to do this, okay? I don’t want you to do something that you’re going to-” - He pressed his lips onto yours in order to cut you off. “You’re just so beautiful. did you know that?” -Soda pressed himself into you, his teeth gnawing into his lips as he did so… he had never felt pleasure like this before. -You winced and he pulled you closed to him, his fingers drifted through your hair and he looked into your eyes lovingly. “I’ll stop, okay?” -”Don’t” You grasped onto his shoulders and thrust your hips up to meet his, you were satisfied when you heard a moan escape his lips. -He made love to you, it was intense and it was beautiful… he would thrust himself into you, long, hard strokes as he clutched onto you. -He would lean down to kiss you and whisper words into your ear that made you blush. -He came, but boy, so did you.
(there’s so mucb jally and lgbt!johnny it’s not even funny omg)
- johnny would probably listen to bands like imagine dragons, artic monkeys, some of twenty one pilot’s older music, and the hardrock dally likes
- he also managed to talk ponyboy into reading to him, which wasn’t hard because pony loves to read to him anyway
- this boy always has a pair of earbuds on him even if he isn’t listening to them
- it helps him whenever he has to block out his parents
- which is a lot
- but he’s careful not to listen to his music too loud. he doesn’t want to go deaf and especially not before he’s 20
- mostly because ponyboy and darry always nag him about it
- and johnny’s never really understood why it wasn’t socially acceptable for men to wear makeup or wear dresses or skirts?? he just doesn’t get it
- johnny also keeps a hair tie on his wrist for when he gets too anxious and needs something to fiddle with
- two-bit once had to take it away from him because he was scared johnny’d cut off his circulation to his hand
- and his hands are always shaking
- so johnny’s always fidgeting with something to try and hide it
- but it doesn’t matter who you are
- his hands are shaking
- and, okay, one night he’s with dally and they’re driving. they weren’t talking. they were letting dally’s radio fill the silence.
- johnny was cool with it
- and dally was Focused™ on driving
- and johnny’s just watching dally drive and dally runs his hand through his hair and, internally, johnny just kinda goes,“oh. oh shit.”
- mkay he realizes that he may have a small crush on dallas winston
- which he hadn’t really considered before
- and he quickly decides that it shouldn’t matter who you love if it doesn’t harm you or the other person in a negative way
- so johnny realizes that he could fall in love with anyone
- at first, it kinda scares him but he ends up researching all night about this
- turns out, he’s pansexual
- the first person he comes out to is ponyboy, who actually knew what the term meant (probably because this boy never gets off tumblr smh)
- pony accepts
- he comes out to two-bit next. then soda, steve, and darry. he had to explain what it meant, but they accepted.
- he comes out to dally last. not because he didn’t want him to know, but because johnny was scared he’d ask who made him realize that. johnny wasn’t ready to tell him that.
- so one night they’re driving again and the sun is setting and dally looks like he’s made out of gold
- johnny loves it
- dally ofc doesn’t notice or let on to johnny staring
- johnny looks back to the road in front of them
- “i’m pansexual.”
- “you’re what?”
- “i could fall in love with anyone, dal.”
- “even a guy?”
- “even a guy.”
- johnny can feel dally staring at him
- he’s terrified to look up at dally but he does
- dally’s face is totally blank
- “whatever makes you happy, kid.”
- johnny can’t figure out how dally feels about it
- a small part of johnny is scared that dally’s angry
- but dally offers him a cigarette and johnny knows he’s at least not angry
- they don’t talk. just smoke in peace. the radio fills the silence
- which allows johnny’s mind to wander
- his parents would disown him
- so he never comes out to them
- he cries when lgbt+ get equal marriage rights. first, it’s out of elation because he is so happy. but then he goes home and hears his parents bashing the lgbt+ community
- he doesn’t even get through the door when he hears them
- and he goes back to the curtises
- he’s a mess
- he’s trying really hard not to cry but he can’t
- he can’t do it
- he was apart of that community and they were people, too
- ponyboy gets him to calm down after an hour
- he stays with the curtises for a week after that night
- johnny was a lot quieter after that, if that was even possible
- it worried dallas the most, though
- “c'mon, johnny, man, you haven’t said five words all day!”
- “i’m fine, dal.”
- it went on like that for a month, driving dally insane
- so, when dally runs out of ideas, he turns to the oldest curtis brother for help
- dally and darry have always been close,, okay
- and darry honestly saw this coming. he was just waiting for dallas to figure this out himself
- so darry isn’t surprised when dallas comes to him and all he’s talking about is johnny
- darry can tell dally’s been drinking by the way he slurrs his words and how he can hardly stand up
- “dar, what’s wrong with johnny? why won’t he talk to me?”
- darry, being the genius he is, starts to play a little mind game with dallas
- “why does it matter, dal?”
- “‘cause he’s my friend, dar.“
- “you’re friends with sodapop and you don’t care if you go a few days without talking to him.”
- “well johnny’s different, man!”
- “why’s johnny different? why do you care if you don’t talk for a few days?”
- “‘cause i want him happy! and ‘cause he doesn’t act like i’m an asshole!”
- “why does it matter what johnny thinks of you?“
- “i don’t know, man! he just..he makes me want to be less of an ass.”
- “so johnny makes you better?”
- darry watched as a drunk, crooked smile found its way across the younger boy‘s face. it made darry smile, too.
- “yeah, man. i love the little dude.”
- “yeah, just like a brother to you, right?” darry knew this wasn’t how dallas loved johnny, but he needed dally to say it himself.
- darry knew he gotten through to dallas when his eyebrows scrunched up.
- “no, man. i love him the way i loved sylvia. i wanna—” dallas then went on to describe all of the very raunchy ways he wanted to see johnny cade, and it made darry want to rip his ear drums out (he did not need those visuals of his friends), but he had gotten through to dallas.
- “dal—” darry cut dallas off mid-sentence,“why don’t you go find johnny and tell him yourself?”
- dallas’ drunk smile faltered.“no, man. what if he doesn’t feel the same, man?”
- “you’ll never know unless you try.”
- “dammit, darry. he’d be in the lot, right?”
- and like that, dally was gone. darry quickly sent johnny a text to give him a heads up about what was about to happen and to be in the lot.
i felt like this was a good place to stop. should i write more outsiders headcannons??
In most imagines that I see Dallas can just not keep it in his pants and was whoring around town while he has a girlfriend. Dallas wasn’t some whore-y cheater. He HAD a girlfriend,Sylvia. And he WAS pissed when she cheated on him. Even if there is girls throwing themselves at him, he would most likely stay faithful. Most boys then, were. Yeah they messed around and embarrassed other girls but at they end of the day they had their girl. Just like Soda, for example. He really loved Sandy and yeah, he embarrassed other girls but he wanted to MARRY her. Yeah, Dallas was a dick, but he wouldn’t cheat on his girl. Back then, even the worst greasers wouldn’t/couldn’t cheat on their girl. They were faithful. It wasn’t like nowadays, how some guys wont even date girls if they cant get any and ‘side hoes’ are things that are normal to have. Dallas Winston is not a cheater, the boys dint even like cheaters. Like the way they told Johnny to stay away from girls because the way they are. It was more common then, for the girl to cheat on the guy.
A/N: I hope you enjoy this, @calliefaith03! I posted a rough schedule a while back and I want you all to ignore it. I’ve deviated it from it a lot and there’s no hope of getting back on track
Word Count: 168
Headcanon Count: 14
Pairing: Soda Curtis x Reader (feat. your kids)
- In your house, you do pancake breakfasts every Sunday - Some Sundays, Uncle Two-Bit comes over and helps the kids and Soda make his special Mickey Mouse-shaped pancakes - Your and Soda’s kids have the tuffest hair around - Soda teaches his son from a young age to grease his hair properly - Your kids also learn to defend themselves from a young age - Soda’s the dad that all of your daughter’s friends have a major crush on - He’s also the dad that all of your son’s friends love because he and Uncle Steve teach the kids about cars - Soda loves to tell your kids embarrassing stories about the gang - Particularly embarrassing stories about Uncle Dally - “Now, don’t tell Uncle Dally I told ya this story, got it?” - Soda tucks his kids in every night - He always tells them a funny story before turning out the lights - And he always, without fail, tells his kids that he loves them before kissing their foreheads goodnight