📅🕯️Busy Witch Routine🕯️📅
Now, I know as much as we’d prefer to spend our days riding broomsticks and brewing our potions in the big ol’ cauldron.
We still have responsibilities * shudders*, some of us are mothers, students, workers, or just people with a hectic schedule.
These are ways to get some witchy practice without completely throwing off our daily routines.
🌅 Waking Up 🌅
- Do some Yoga poses for 2 minutes.
- Brush your teeth counter-clockwise to banish negativity from your day.
- Stir your Coffee/Tea in a clockwise motion to invoke positivity to you and your day.
- On your way to work, whisper a silent greeting to the sun. Enjoy its warm rays on your commute.
- If you’re willing, try to pack or purchase a healthy snack like fruit and veggie bowls.
- Ditch the soda! Try rejuvenating yourself with water instead, maybe add some lemon, cucumbers, or even fruits to your water to detoxify your body.
- Meditate for 2 minutes, but don’t forget to eat and energize your body again.
- Carry crystals with healing and or corresponding energies pertaining to your work, school or plans for that day.
- When cooking/ cleaning, take a moment to play some of your favorite music to invoke spiritual energy.
- Take a few minutes to google something you’ like to know! Crystals? Candle colors? Moon phases? Research and learn something new!
- Mediate! Even if it’s for another 2 minutes. Anything counts! Clear your mind and relax.
- Whisper a “Goodnight” to the moon, enjoy its glow for a few seconds.
Hope this helps you in your journey! We actually do things on this list and it’s been easy to manage!
~Kinara and Nessa