yesterday/today have been the best sober days I have had so far.
- ate delicious Mexican food
- spent a couple hours at the bookstore
- got a new book about sobriety
- got a sobriety journal that has quotes & questions
- got a mandala drawing kit
- I finished one of my books, started a new one.
- I met the manager of a place I’m trying to get a job at, and he seemed really receptive. (fingers crossed!)
- baked from scratch for the first time since before I started using
all this is pretty mediocre stuff. but books make me so happy. and I used to bake like 4 dozen cookies a day. and a bunch of other shit from scratch all the fucking time, it’s the only time (other than reading) that I feel at peace.
im starting to be grateful for sobriety and even though I’m bipolar as fuck and will probably be back to “fuck this” tomorrow, I’m pretty content and actually seeing some changes.
this shit is crazy…
happy 45 or some days to me☺️