Rule One: always post the rules. Rule Two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
1. What’s something that you’ve always been drawn to? (Something like dragons, cats, disney princesses, etc)
Movies, wolves, sharks (in a masochistic way)
2. If you could have the rest of your living expenses paid for and no longer needed a job, what would you do with your life?
Make my own films. Also, I would cosplay a lot, that’s for sure. Probably a good balance between filming original content and costuming from other shows/movies.
3. What’s your favorite part about yourself?
I love to learn. Physically, I guess my eyes.
4. One of your best memories?
Funny how I can think of my worst memories, but best memories is difficult. I’d say watching The Twilight Zone every New Year’s Eve with my family as a kid.
5. If you could bring someone back from the dead for a day, who would it be and why?
Maybe Tolkien. Just so I could spend the day chatting with him.
6. Is their a certain feature you find more attractive than others? (Like freckles, dark hair, etc.)
Oh, not particularly. I suppose I tend to find strong jaws attractive.
7. What would you name your kids? (Or pets if you absolutely despise those little vermin)
I like the names Roscoe and Aksel for dogs. As for children, I haven’t gone so far as to think of names. Still trying to decide if i’d want to ruin my life that way. I’d probably be the worst dad, though, and name a kid Cornelius or Björn (actually really like that one).
8. What fandoms are you currently in, if any?
SPN, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Hannibal, Teen Wolf, recently The Walking Dead, lotr/the hobbit…Disney?
9. Any dreams for the future?
Have enough money from filmmaking to own a little cabin in the mountains where I can go on my breaks to write or read or project movies on the walls and just chill.
10. Favorite smell?
The smell when you first turn on the air conditioning in a car.
11. An obscure fact about yourself?
I have a terrible desire to climb every strong tree with a low limb that I come across. Hide your trees.
1. Describe the last dream you had that you can remember.
2. Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, describe it.
3. If you could have one musician’s voice (besides your own), whose voice would you want?
4. Do you have a movie you’re rooting for for Best Picture this year? (If not a nominee, what would you have chosen?)
5. What is/was your favourite Cartoon Network show?
6. Who is your favourite Disney princess or heroine and why?
7. If you had to sum up your blog in one word, what would it be?
8. What Harry Potter house are you in? (According to Pottermore, if possible - and you can state whether you agree or not)
9. If you are a cosplayer, do you have a character type that you seem to be drawn to cosplay? (If you aren’t a cosplayer, is there a type you are drawn to cosplay anyway?)
10. Have you ever had a near-death experience? If so, describe (if you’re comfortable).