1. Dean and Seamus wait until their mid-forties to have kids. They name their first daughter Ari, after Ariana Dumbledore, who kept Seamus and the rest of the students in the Room of Requirement safe.
2. Teddy fully expects his patronus to be a wolf. When it’s not, he panics, and firecalls Harry from the Hufflepuff Common Room. Harry is so busy being proud of his godson for producing a corporeal Patronus, he eases Teddy’s fears by not even asking what form it had taken. He figures, if Harry didn’t care enough to ask, whatever it is is okay.
3. Lily Luna Weasley-Potter is the spitting image of her namesake, so people are often surprised to find that she’s more like her father than anyone. She’s sharp, suspicious, and never lets a mystery pass her by. When Harry made the mistake of using his, “trouble usually finds me” line in Lily’s hearing, she adopted it to use when given detentions for sneaking around the castle.
4. Pansy Parkinson’s spoiled son is basically Draco Malfoy 2.0 - he’s just as rich, pretty, and disdainful. He’s also a mama’s boy. She loves him, although she’s not half the mother Narcissa was.
5. James Sirius Potter adds a hyphen to his middle name after learning about the Marauders, and tries to make people call him James Sirius-Remus Potter. It only works on Andromeda and Teddy…until he comes of age and gets it added legally. He’s the most affected by history of all the next gen kids, and carries his name and his blood (both Potter and Weasley) very seriously. His Patronus is a stag like his father’s and grandfather’s before him, and he takes immense pride in that.
6. Hugo Weasley is the cuddliest child in the history of children. He gets it from Ron, who eats it up and cuddles him right back. Hermione doesn’t know how to deal with it as well. She’s more of a forehead kiss kind of person.
7. Ginny loves the Burrow as an adult more than she ever did growing up in. She’s grateful that her children have somewhere to spend their childhoods with their extended family. It feels right to take Jamie and Al and Lily there in a way it never felt right when she was young.
8. Bill and Fleur, who constantly keep their own respective well-above-average hair in complicated braids, teach their kids to, as well. Victoire, Dominique and Louis have the prettiest, shiniest, most adorably braided hair in school.
9. Harry is convinced that his kids have a fundamentally different Hogwarts experience than he did - not by nature of not being the Chosen one, or even because half of them aren’t in Gryffindor - but because Madame Pomfery retired before they even got to Hogwarts. She’d been a huge part of his six years there - always there fussing the moment he awoke. Who was going to do that when Lily did something stupid, or Al got hurt defending his friends, or James caught a rogue Bludger to the ear, or Teddy splinched himself in Apparating lessons? Who else was going to be vaguely disapproving and caring at the same time? Who else was going to say don’t do that again, child…but on the off-chance that you do, you’ll be right as rain with a bit of rest? Even though Hannah does a great job in the infirmary, Harry always feels off when any of his kids get hurt.
10. The Weasley clan never knows who to cheer for during House Quidditch matches, because they’ve got children, grandchildren and niblings on every House team. So they cheer for everyone.
- Lance let his mom cut his hair
- Lance actively tries getting people to do his morning skin care routine to do with
- Almost every time Keith and Lance hold hands they’re surprised at the difference in their body heat. (Lance being cold and Keith being naturally v warm)
- Lance dishes out flirting but cant take it back or he explodes
- Everyone always eats dinner together
- Lance pulls pranks a lot (mostly on Keith)
- Lance secretly lifts so he can show off later to Keith
- Hunk starts cooking dinner for them all
- Pidges room gets littered in tech stuff
- Every time after a tough mission when they leave their lions the pals kinda group up and hug eachother for a couple minutes
- Coran starting off stories with “back in my century” or something similar
- Keith used to stare at his blade late in the night but now he thinks of his new friends and smiles falling asleep
- Shiro either spent years trying to perfect his eyeliner or has Allura do it for him
I couldn’t draw her full dino-form but here you go!
- Despite her looks (and her hero name)…Minami is incredibly shy and sweet. - She is often found chewing on metal. It’s like chewing gum to her. - She’s a kickboxer! - Minami is constantly worried that she won’t be able to help protect her friends so she trains as much as possible! She also knows a lot about first-aid! - Hero work doesn’t give much time for breaks! So, Minami is often making lunches for her friends and is always carrying snacks for them. - Her hero name was suggested by her younger sister.