I’m so done with t1OO, I’m not even excited to meet Luna anymore
They really fucked up their own show like there are so many inconsistencies:
1. Anya as Lexa’s mentor vs Titus as Lexa’s teacher
2. Luna as the Boat People Leader VS Luna the cowardly nightblood
3. Where the fuck are Lexa’s guards?
4. Where the fuck are the nightbloods guards?
5. Does this fucking tower have guards?
6. Why are they killing Nightbloods if they’re so rare?
7. Why didn’t they do more with Emerson?
8. Why did Lexa, who’s supposed to be a good leader, not ease her people into the “Blood must not have blood” thing rather then make them change cold turkey?
9. Do the nightbloods even have mentors?
10. If the Heda teaches the nightbloods how come Lexa hasn’t talked about the Heda before her?
11. Who the fuck was Lexa’s teacher/mentor? The previous Heda, Anya, or Titus? MAKE UP YOUR MIND
12. SO Lexa doesn’t have healers in her tower either?
13. Why is Clarke only an artist/healer SOMETIMES. Like if she can save Finn and Jasper and Octavia and Lincoln why the fuck couldn’t she save Lexa
14. Why would anyone want to watch a show where the main character is a bisexual girl who lives a life of depression and watching the people she loves die. Why message does that send to bisexual girls?
Besides his father, who else actually loved him and cherished him? His mother? She was long gone. His stepmother? Even he could see just how badly she wanted him gone. The maids and butlers? They were only being paid to serve him. His father’s lovers? By God, Jumin wanted nothing more than avoid seeing even their shadow.
No matter what he did – good, bad, even something so terribly humiliating – he always got praised. He always got complimented as if he had done the greatest deed in the whole wide world. He studied well; he would be praised. He ate his vegetables; he would be praised. He respected his elders; he would be praised.
He accidentally broke a vase; he would be praised. He was late to class; he would be praised. And when he once intentionally told the chef that he didn’t like his dinner despite the fact that he clearly, actually wanted steak that night?
The chef got scolded while he would still be praised.