at the beginning of Philosopher’s Stone, Hagrid talks about the bike he travelled on being given to him by Sirius, and in Prisoner of Azkaban (I think) he also says that he comforted Sirius when he was crying about James and Lily being dead at Godric’s Hollow.
So whatever you do, don’t think about Sirius arriving at Godric’s Hollow to visit his best friends and godson, all happy and cheerful.
Don’t think about him walking into the house and finding his best friend - his brother - laying dead in the hallway.
Don’t think about him then finding his best friend’s wife laying in front of the crib that his godson is sitting in.
Don’t think about Sirius grabbing ahold of Harry and clinging onto him, tears falling down his cheeks whilst Harry giggles, thinking it’s all a game.
Don’t think about Hagrid turning up at that exact moment, finding Sirius sobbing over his friends’ dead bodies.
Don’t think about Hagrid comforting poor Sirius as he clings onto the half giant and the small messy haired baby that resembles James so much.
Don’t think about Hagrid having to tell Sirius that he’s been sent to take his godson away from him.
Don’t think about Sirius arguing, fighting for his godson to stay with, though he knows it’s a long shot because everyone thinks he was the Potters’ secret keeper.
Don’t think about Sirius losing hope, and offering his bike to Hagrid to get Harry to a safer place, because he knows he won’t be using it for the unforeseeable future, and he knows that Harry will be safer wherever Dumbledore places him.
Don’t think about Sirius crying as he watches Hagrid take his godson away from Godric’s Hollow.
The Fixed Signs - Static Symphony Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius
Time stops when the cosmos is fixed. The fixed signs anchor the middle of each season, the world was spinning, weather was changing and in all of the chaos they became stationary. The fixed signs can experience the still moment in time, hibernating during the peak of the season when its radiance is most potent. Taurus is spring’s fixed sign, when the roots touching the bottom of the earth begin to shoot, when life has stopped for just a short moment so we can appreciate the beauty. Leo is summer’s fixed sign, a literal hotplate that emits solar light, the striking display by the heated summer sign, sitting high and fixed in the sky emitting beautiful, although burning light. Scorpio is autumn’s fixed sign, the season when the leaves begin to fall and prepare for a wintery death. In this way the Scorpio reflects the dying art of the season, anchoring down so profusely that she experiences the melancholic daze of the fall. Aquarius is the winter sign of the fixed signs, in between the two supernals of Capricorn and Pisces, stilling her environment with sterile intellect so wisdom becomes frozen like the snowflakes she immerses herself in. The fixed signs can be unrelenting and likely self ruling. They are attached to their own convictions because they have spent so long in still reflection. Their nature is largely stubborn and difficult to compromise with, but this is because they commonly develop remarkable faith in themselves and their own beliefs. They identify strongly with their convictions, so they cannot be flippantly mutable and simply change the mind. It’s a representation of their very being. The fixed mind is hidden by a thick valley, it sinks into the hollows so every mineral of truth, wisdom, and authenticity can be extracted. This can create a captor situation, because the individual can feel so bound, trapped, unable to breathe, and incapable of releasing the fixed energies. Fixed energy must be released harmoniously with intention and mindfulness, a conscious sublimation from an internal source of energy that easily accumulates and contaminates. The fixed signs experience frustration and temperamental reactivity. They can feel too full of energy and over excited until the state of anxious, and then become overly lethargic and self isolating. This is why their energy must be released with intention, or they often become trapped by compulsion and addiction, because a fixed sign will always return to what they know works. Fixed people are capable of substantial inner development and wisdom. They can develop an intimacy with everything, that becomes a mutual exchange of energy, this is why fixed individuals can be surprisingly sensitive socially and become easily drained. The fixed essence contains immense energy that Taurus directs through the body, Leo directs through the heart, Scorpio directs through the intuition, and Aquarius directs through the mind. Reflection and taking care of the body is important in fixed signs. Imbalanced energy can reap havoc on the physical form causing aches, illness, and tiredness in Taurus, heart palpitations in Leo, premenstrual and menstrual symptoms in Scorpio and iron or anaemic problems in Aquarius. The forceful and yet silent fixed energies express uniquely through each element. The earth in Taurus emphasises the fixed qualities so she immerses deeper into nature and her physical body, sinking down sensually. The fire in Leo is enduring with fixed energies, it’s a fire that burns bright, burns hard, and never burns out. The water in Scorpio becomes frozen emotion as it becomes trapped, often expressing itself through intense and prevailing emotional conditions. The air in Aquarius becomes static in motion, like she catches the idea as it falls from heaven and fossilises it with the intuitive functions of her mind, never missing a frequency.
1. Traveling through a particularly dense part of an elder forest, the adventurers come across eery, man-sized totems fashioned from animal bone, furs and hide looming over the roadside. Though dead and motionless, its almost as if there were eyes watching them from the dark, hollow sockets, following their every move. They come across a small but heavily fortified village, a few simple cottages hiding behind a tall, wooden wall. The inhabitants wear grim and weary expressions on their faces and all are armed to the teeth. Salt is laid out in front of every doorframe and window board and talismans to ward off evil hang over every doorstep. When questioned about the totems lining the road outside, the villagers seem to fall into complete and utter terror. Then the lights of the village suddenly go out.
2. TROLLS! IN THE DUNGEON! TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON
3. A new religion has been founded and it is already passing pamphlets and sending heralds and priests to voice the new scripture out to the people. All’s well, you can never have enough gods to worship and blame for all your troubles in your life. There’s only one problem. Their new deity happens to be an ancient red dragon.
4. An elder entity from beyond space and time has been watching our adventurers for quite some time and finds their actions of chaotic heroics highly amusing. So much so, it decides to kidnap them and have them run through a dungeon of terror and geometric madness for its entertainment, promising three wishes to the victor. Victor. Singular.
5. An accident in an alchemists lab caused the many hundreds of potions stored inside to be shattered and their liquid contents to vaporize and spread and mingle in the form of a multicolored gaseous cloud that is now covering the town and infecting its inhabitants with random arcane effects.
6. A town painted in bloody smiles, an ivory altar rising from obsidian tiles Their eyes so hollow, as their god they follow To bring forth the lamb for the slaughter, all to appease to his eternal laughter They welcome you with open arms, and hide the bodies under the soil of their farms They wait for you to sleep so tight, then they slit your throat the same night.
7. The Vassa'li-Estate, once the proud and shining home of an old noble family, now stands abandoned and grey amidst its rotting lands. Locust swarms surround the building and feast on the flesh of those poor foolish enough to set foot on the family estate, while the river that springs forth from a source on the Vassa'li lands has become as deadly toxin, poisoning the surrounding soil of the farmland, driving its inhabitants away. They say the Vassa'li have broken the sacred laws of hospitality, and that the gods are punishing them for their transgression. But what really lurks beneath the estate does not swear its allegiance to a divine curse…
8. They are there. You know they are. They creep behind the walls and crawl through the shadows of your home. They hide under your children’s beds, grinning and licking the drivel off their teeth. Their arms are long and their hands are strong, as they take your child out of its crib and vanish into the night. They dwell in the forests, under crooked roots and in dark leaved trees, their eyes lit with deceitful innocence and their smiles wide and sharp. They wear crowns of thorns and berries, their faces as fair as a dying summer. They are known as the lords and ladies. The Fair Folk. Fey or Fae. They are beautiful. They are amicable. They are promising. They are gifting. But they are not nice. They are not good. They are the Fair Folk, and they are coming.
9. Every night, people vanish. Old and young, strong and weak, poor and rich. They are robbed off the streets, out of the safety of their homes, always in the shadow of the night. The only signs of a culprit even existing are the ripped off doors and foot-shaped craters in the stone roads and the cracks in the walls of the large, shovel-like hands heaving the creature’s way up the buildings. The city does not dare to sleep. The guards too terrified and understaffed to deal with this creature. But one thing they know. The creature is multiplying.
10. Ever since the Blood Moon rose above the village, madness has been spreading like a plague. Randomly does a villager stop dead in their tracks, gaze up at the dark-veined sky and laugh at the grinning moon, gouging out their eyes with their own fingers while screaming in a language foreign to this and any other world. And the Blood Moon, it hangs there, watching and grinning and feasting on the madness, its insides bulging and boiling - ready to give birth to a new Child of the Far Elder Realms.
11. One of the party members comes across a mysterious goliath gentlemen, who offers them the opportunity of a lifetime, presenting them with a strange deck of cards and ushers them to pick a single card from it.
12. A rift to the Elemental Plane of Water opens in the middle of a green valley, flooding it and the surrounding landscape with currents of ocean water and spilling all sorts of elemental creatures forth into the world - and threatens to drown the entire land if it is not closed.
13. An ancient Vampire seeks final death - but his hunger for blood has corrupted his mind to such primal thoughts that he can barely even remember his name. In desperation, he sends a servant with notices into the nearby towns, putting an anonymous contract on his own head.
14. One of the town’s graves has upturned in the night - the grave of a man that died through a horrible accident. But now his course stalks the night as a revenant and seeks out vengeance against his murderer.
15. The heroes notice that curious posters have appeared throughout the land - and discover, that a playwright has apparently started to adapt their adventures for the stage! As they visit one of the plays, they discover that unfortunately, the playwright chose to ridicule a long-term enemy of the party in his adaptation, and now this enemy seeks grim satisfaction against the playwright.
16. A powerful Lich has awoken from his centuries-long slumber and seeks to further his arcane knowledge and magic experiments. The heroes hear of this, and rush to end this potential threat… Only to discover that the Lich has apparently applied as a lecturer at an esteemed arcane university, and is thus as a member of this facility and protected by its sanctioned laws.
17. A glabrezu, a heinous treachery demon has taken on the shape of a deva and is guiding a solitary village down the path of corruption, disguised as wisdoms and commands of the gods.
18. A young humanoid approaches the party, face hidden under a cowl. They ask the adventurers in aid of finding their parents, whom they have lost sight of a long time ago. When asked to reveal their face first, the humanoid reveals the glowing eyes of a celestial and the dark, curved horns of a fiend.
19. The party is approached by a harvester devil, who promises them a wish if they aid him in claiming the overdue soul of a wizard, who plans to escape their contract by turning into a Lich.
20. A succubus has opened a lucrative business in the royal city, her customers including several high-ranking members of the court. Using her charm and skills of persuasion, the succubus goes on to sell information to both cults of demons and darchdevils. Now, two representatives of both cults, one demon, one devil, approach the party and bid them to kill the succubus and extract whatever information she may have on the other cult.
21. A crafty bunch of imps have infested the holy temple of a good-aligned deity and start turning the residing friars and paladins against each other with their pranks, whispers and invisible shenanigans.
22. A high-ranking pit fiend appears out of nowhere in front of the party. But, instead of attacking, he goes on his knees and asks for redemption…
23. A letter has been sent to bards and musicians throughout the land! An ancient copper dragon and self-called lover of the fine arts announces that he is about to host the greatest musical competition of all time: Whoever writes him the most beautiful song and performs it in front of him and the assembled crowd, shall receive a great, legendary artifact in the dragon’s possession.
24. Good is not soft. It is a fact that applies to many of the metallic dragons, as their sense of good and evil and the means necessary to do the one and end the other is vastly different from that of most mortals. A group of bronze dragons has therefor decided that the only way to achieve peace in the world, would be by subjugating the mortal races under their benevolent rule.
25. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. A well known idiom and wisdom that the common folk adhere to. Such an idiom apparently does not exist for the dragon’s themselves, as a young copper dragon believed it to be funny to steal two objects from the horde of two chromatic dragons and hide them in the other’s horde, laughing as the two chromatic drakes in their fury do battle over the landscape - and causing heavy casualties amongst the poor people that are helplessly stuck between them.
26. Storm clouds gather and brew above the endless desert. A mysterious, blue haired stranger appears in the city of a wealthy sultan and bends the knee, proposing for the sultan’s eldest child’s hand in marriage. As the sultan refuses, the mysterious stranger angrily reveals his true form, that of an ancient blue dragon and carries the sultan’s child off to his lair. A typical damsel in distress-quest, nothing new to hard-boiled adventurers… But under the golden facade of the sultan’s palace hides rot and deceit, and the sultan’s child does not seem too eager to return to their father…
27. After hundreds of years, a terrible doom has awakened under the ice of the northern islands. A terrible white archdrake, a beast of primordial winter and elemental fury, its mere presence causes summer itself to turn into the coldest winter. Soon, it will spread its eternal blizzard all over the world.
28. A city under siege - a chromatic dragon of great size and strength furiously lashes out against the city walls. The citizens ask the adventurers to slay the beast, but when confronted, the dragon reveals its true intention: To save their child, held captive as an exotic pet by the king.
29. The Hobgoblins have decided to play against the rules of land-based warfare and have taken to the seas, building an entire armada of ships under the command of their new Warchief. Yet, when one vessel of their fleet is one day captured and the crew questioned, not only is the ship empty of loot or even rations besides of weaponry and the Hobgoblin soldiers seem to babble only of one thing: “The Deep Lord.”
30. A drunken sailor comes up to the party and tries to sell them some trinkets and garbage he fished out of the sea. Next to broken compasses, an old cutlass and some sea-glass baubles however, there is a shining, round stone stone as big as one’s head, pearl-like and shimmering. And there’s something moving inside.
31. On a travel over sea, a terrible storm breaks out, capturing the ship the party travels on and shattering it against the rocky shore of a small island near the mainland. As the party awakes, not only do they find their means of travel and return destroyed, but the coast of the mainland steadily growing smaller in the distance, as the small island swims away with them on it.
32. Hiring afoot! The captain of a harboring ship recently lost their crew after a falling out and is now seeking a replacement. The goal? A fabled island in the far east, where according to old documents the captain has discovered, an ancient temple to a forgotten deity lies in hiding…
33. There are rumors going about of a shipment of actual dragon eggs having appeared on the black market, sold by an individual known as Kaveth Dyr.
34. An infamous criminal has escaped from prison where he was awaiting his execution. The town guard warn the population that the criminal was once a study of the magic school of Illusions - meaning he could be hiding anywhere or as anyone.
35. One of the temples of the gods has been desecrated - offensive graffiti smeared in goat-blood on the wall, feces stains on the doorstep, and symbols of the deity’s divine rival are hung over its gate. The priests are now seeking aid in finding the culprit, before the angry planetar that is currently residing within the temple and was send by the deity starts rampaging through the town.
36. A rat plague is rampaging through the town - not rats as in tiny vermin, but bloody huge, spike-sprouting, rabid Dire Rats as big as dogs.
37. A rich noblewoman is looking into expanding her collection of ancient artifacts and scriptures - promising a grand reward for any adventurers willing to retrieve or sell such artifacts to her. Such a shame that these adventuring parties often never return from the same ruin she always sends each team to…
38. Over the course of the last three weeks, several of the young women of the village have gone missing. The party is hired to look into the mysterious disappearances, only to see that the women weren’t being kidnapped, but saved…
39. A young wizard has set up shop in the village and is promptly being swarmed by the locals for all sorts of potions and spells and charms to aid them in their every-day business. At first business goes well, but very soon things change as the various charms and potions show weird, nasty side-effects on the villagers…
40. Ominous calls and whispers echo through the night, sending chills down the people’s spine and causing the hooting of nightly owls to shush. In the morning there is much uproar and panic, as the villagers find the old graveyard entirely uprooted - every single grave desecrated and empty.
41. Near a small fishing village, a coven of sea hags have made their home on a offshore crag rising out of the sea. In return for worship and a yearly tribute, they gift the village with their nets full of fishes and clams that carry pure pearls within. A fair trade… Where it not for the fact that the tribute consisted of this year’s firstborn child.
42. A farmer reports strange happenings to occur on his farmstead - the crops are withering, in the night whispers sound from behind the walls and tiny footprints are found on the wooden floor that belong to no human or beast.
43. A traveling merchant comes through the village, carrying nothing on him but a small satchel on his side. The merchant gives no trade, but sells exactly what anyone asks him for from his bag, but never demands gold - only a favor.
44. A young priest of the pantheon’s sun god, eager to prove himself and the authority of the sun deity has come to the village and moved into the old church. From there, he begins a crusade against the ancient traditions of the village - such as the reverence of the woodland spirits, fey creatures and calling to the forefather’s spirits for guidance and started to tear down the old stone circles meant for bringing peace offerings to the woods- thus starting a deep, escalating rivalry between him and the village pellar.
45. Thirty years ago, a child went missing in the woods near the village. All searching was for naught, and the villagers had to hold the funeral rites over an empty grave. Now, thirty years later on the night of an empty moon - the child stands on its parent’s doorstep once again, not aged a day, asking what’s for supper.
aries; you are so good and kind. don’t lose your fervor. the world is wide and sometimes dark but keep looking for the places where sunlight is warmest. don’t let harshness wear you down.
taurus; i know the melancholy in your chest makes it hard to breathe. i know the hollowness feels so heavy, but someday it will be filled with the most beautiful flowers and you’ll forget what this pain feels like.
Borderline personality is a condition of pain. There is a clinical list of symptoms that validate diagnoses, but I am not a specialist on personality disorders. I am not going to go into these. I first learned about Borderline personality as a nursing student studying mental health. Their emotional reactivity is extreme. I like to think of it as, imagine 4 girl friends walking down the street. The weather is cold, it’s snowing and windy. Three of the girls are wearing warm jumpers, scarves, and weather resistant clothing. The fourth girl is wearing shorts and a t shirt. They are all experiencing the same degree of coldness and temperature. But the fourth girl is absolutely freezing, she not just cold, she is purely uncomfortable and shaking viciously, all her fingertips are burning. The fourth girl is expressing the Borderline’s severe experience of emotional storms. It’s like they truly lack the protective clothing. They are vulnerable, exposed, and feel deeply. One aspect of the Borderline personality quality I want to focus on, and relate to astrology is that of a distorted self image, identity diffusion, and a disturbed sense of identity. Intense projection seems to be a problematic attribute of Borderline. This lack of self seems to result in substance abusing behaviors to fill some of the emptiness, to try and hold onto something real, constant shifts in vocational aspirations and goals, this prevailing sense of worthlessness. They have trouble ascertaining who they are, what they want, what they like, and where they want to go. This is where astrology can become an effective tool. Can astrology cure Borderline personality? No way. It is typically a manifestation of PTSD, and best treated in the hands of professionals. I do believe though, that astrology is capable of relieving some of the suffering and giving a clear definition of inner potential. The astrological chart suggests our archetypal qualities and potential. It gives an untainted description of attributes that exist within us, inherited at birth. These have not been blemished by their self image, or maybe the abuses they have received from others. It can give people with Borderline personality a framework of characteristics they can found their identity on. They are no longer gliding in the ether, hollow, chameleon and reflecting the traits of others. And people leaving may not feel so deadly, because they have bloomed a portrait of the self, a definition, they can stand alone. Maybe they will learn that their natal Venus in Aquarius is a personality that feels quite distant from others to begin with, and they associate with this, they connect astrology with qualities within themselves. And that Venus in Aquarius, once grounded, revels in its independence. Or that sixth house stellium guides that person to a career in nursing, when he felt so conflicted and confused, astrology provided an outline of his talents and skills, his calling, and he was able to define a future. The emptiness a Borderline feels can be filled by that contemplating reverence they conceive as stars pour into them, they have been divinely crafted, there are constellations that entangle them, they are the descendent of Gods and Goddesses. They are souls expressing as Leos or Scorpios or whatever. I know that people with Borderline personality can feel so hollow and diffuse that they are relieved to hear a Borderline diagnosis because iit provides a stable outline of who they are. And the clinical picture of Borderline personality is not so wonderful. And I think, wouldn’t being able to find yourself through the positive qualities illuminated by astrology provide so much more comfort, guidance, and beneficial reference? Instead of being a pathology, you are a progeny. There is nothing profoundly evil or bad about them. Rather than feeling as though they lack an identity, they just float, they can look into the night sky and see themselves. At it’s most sacred essence, astrology is compatibility with the self, the stories of the stars are stories of you, and you can fall in love with yourself. I am not an expert on Borderline personality. I do not know that much.Astrology is by no means a remedy nor a therapy. But it can provide a definition of the self in a way nothing else can, and for those who feel so vacant, for those who are searching for an identity, no anchor could be so pure as the cosmos. -Cherry
(A/N) Hey! Long time no see! It’s been a minute since I last posted something or filled a request, and the guilt of not doing so was slowly eating away at me lol I managed to throw this one together after forever and it took so long because I was struggling hard core on the actual smut. It’s just so difficult trying not to repeat a scene I’ve done previously in the exact same way, etc. But finals are coming up, and I’ll be trying my darndest to chip away at these requests as best as I can! Hope you all enjoy this one!!!
Moving to one of the biggest cities, you had your hopes high, but not too high. You knew it wasn’t a perfect place, with perfect people who had perfect lives and perfect apartments. There were the dumpster divers, the druggies in the alleyways, and the snobs that flaunted their glittery 24 caret plumage on their wrists and necks, suffocating themselves with mink coats and expensive cigarettes. But you were determined to ignore all of it, the people who mattered were like you; starving, but alive, living their big dreams regardless of the struggle. You clung to those people, the places they frequented, and learned to love and appreciate the side of this city that was your new home. You were stable and free now, able to pursue the things you enjoyed and make a living to support yourself.
Whatever you do don’t imagine Harry’s head between your legs while Woman plays. He’s jealous and needy and you’ve been sort of playing into that. You haven’t necessarily been fighting but you’ve been bickering on and off all day. And now the lights are dim, his head is between your thighs, and he’s got your legs over his shoulders.
With one hand he reaches up to take one of your hands and place it in his hair, signaling he wants you to tug. He tilts his head to kiss your inner thigh and take a deep breath through his nose because he loves this. Loves the smell of you as much as he loves the taste.
The music plays in the background and you let out a moan when he sinks his teeth into your thigh. He ruts against the mattress when he hears that, kissing along your thigh until he reaches the place that’s still dripping for him. The drums in the song guide his pace, and he tightens his grip around your thighs. He hisses when your toes curl into his back. His tongue circles relentlessly and he nudges your hand again to tell you he wants you to tug. Hard.
He looks up at you from under his eyelashes, lips still locked around you, and the eye contact is enough to send a shiver down your spine. A shiver that does NOT go unnoticed. You can see his smug grin as he lowers his eyes back to the task at hand, shaking his head left to right a few times to further bury himself between your legs. He moans into you when you arch your back.
He’s devouring you. Devouring you like he’s starving and you’re the only food on earth. He’s always been good at eating you. Never had any issues making you cum. But today? Today is different. With his music playing in the background, it adds an element you’d never expected. You tug at his hair and dig your nails into his scalp and he hums in response, sucking on you so hard his cheeks hollow out.
When he pulls off, it’s with a sucking noise. A loud one. “Gonna cum for me?” He asks, and you can barely hear him over the music. His music.
You nod, tugging at his hair impatiently to bring his lips back against your skin. “Please.”
He smiles, kissing the inside of your thigh once again. “Good girl.”
Disclaimer: I do not promote using curses lightly. However, they are excellent tools of defense and some people use it against abusers and bullies. So please keep any anti curse replies out of my inbox and off my post. PS I’m not Wiccan and I have plenty of followers who are not as well so the “Three Fold Law” doesn’t apply here.
Well, you warned them once, you warned them twice and perhaps even several more times. Now it’s time to shake up their world. This curse jar is something that is designed to wreak havoc in someone’s life after they refused back off.
The things you will need:
A jar with a lid
A slip of paper
The name of your victim
Bucket of water (optional)
Write your victim’s name on a slip of paper and focus on them hard. Think of all that they have done to you and others. The harm they have caused and why you want to punish them. Drop that slip of paper into the jar and fetch your water. The water you use does not have to be entirely storm water but the more storm water you use, the more chaotic and powerful the curse will be. Pour your water in. This actually will be the start of the curse. Focus on this like it being the initial downpour of a terrible storm. Imagine their life being wrenched out of their control and now they can do nothing but hold on for dear life.
Next you’ll want to add your vinegar. Like with the storm water, the more vinegar, the more potent the curse will be. If you are going to add in those nails, now is the time to do it. Now you should have all your ingredients inside the jar, give that shit a good strong shake to bring in another round of chaos into their life and that is the jar completed.
Now for some optional things to add!
There are different kind of storms in life like sandstorms, sea storms and snow storms so we’ll be bringing these to the table as well!
Sand: Emerse your jar in some sand to give that “Grinding” and “Gritty” sensation into their life. Sand has that horrible tendency to get everywhere so use this as a way to riddle them with a lot of milder annoyances and a ton of reminders of how their life is falling apart.
Bucket of Water: Put your completed jar into a bucket of water to add in an overwhelming and drowning sensation on top of the havoc you have caused.
Refrigerator: Stick your jar in the fridge to sit in the cold so leave a hollow, empty sensation within them as everything falls apart.
Sun: Place your jar in the sunlight to promote an inflammed and anxiety sensation on their mind. This also will add to the stagnation that the nails will bring as they rust.
After all is said and done, have some good self care ready for when you are finished to take care of yourself!
I don’t even recognize myself anymore. When did my eyes become so hollow? When did they lose their spark of joy? When did this permanent frown become glued to my face? When did my dimples disappear? When did my cheeks lose their fullness?
The view of National City from Lena’s bed was by far one of Kara’s favourites. There was a stillness that came with the the dimmed lights of 2 am offset by the solid thud of Lena’s heart as she slept. Kara should have known from the light stutter and the soft sigh that Lena had woken. But it wasn’t until Lena spoke, that Kara realised her sleepless habit had been caught. They were silent, Kara listening to the rhythm of Lena’s pulse as she watched the lights of the city from the large window at the foot of the bed.
Some days I feel so hollow I swear you could scoop out the contents of my chest and I wouldn’t feel a thing. I walk weightless; a feat possible only after the conviction you’ve become nothing. So many believe a mental disorder hurts the mind, but it’s the mind that hurts me. How is something so futile so cruel?
Adrien felt hollowed from the inside out when his Lady dropped her transformation. This was supposed to be the best day of his life.
She had finally said yes, to this, to opening themselves up to one another. He would finally be able to meet the eyes of the girl he loved unmasked, and tell her that he loved her.
Except now he couldn’t.
Because this was Marinette. His friend that had asked him out 3 months ago. Who stood with a radiant blush and hopeful eyes after pouring out her feelings. Whom he rejected, left broken hearted alone just as it had begun to rain.
His princess, that out of guilt, he visited every night, comforting, pushing her to look for the good in other people. To find someone new to love.
And whom he, without realizing, fell in love with while seeing her as his black leathered alter ego.
But it didn’t matter to him, because Ladybug was always number 1 in his heart. Chat was convinced that regardless how sweet and kind and clever she was, Ladybug was the only one for him.
So when Marinette admitted to having said yes to Nathanael, and beginning a relationship, Chat swallowed his pride and cheered for his friend. A month and a half of a happy relationship proved it would work out. Marinette is his friend and princess, and Chat has his Lady.
But he doesn’t. Not anymore. He gave her away to a boy that had loved who she really was from the start.
Marinette smiled up at him, obviously excited having to reveal that the friend Chat had comforted and his best friend and partner in crime were one and the same. She was ready to share all her stories, secrets, and friendship with her minou without barriers once and for all.
The fixed mind (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius) is hidden by a thick valley, it sinks into the hollows so every mineral of truth, wisdom, and authenticity can be extracted. This can create a captor situation, because the individual can feel so bound, trapped, unable to breathe, and incapable of releasing the fixed energies. Fixed energy must be released harmoniously with intention and mindfulness
having someone break up with you because your mental health was taking a huge toll on them and the constant worrying for you was wearing them down was too much is SO hard. Especially because you know you were toxic for them and they are dong the right thing for taking care of themselves. but the times they promised you they would NEVER leave you. That they would always love you. And that you were NOT a burden for them. They were all lies. Realizing that it will never be ok to depend or rely on anyone because otherwise theyll leave you is so devastating.