Tagged by @-rabbit
Rules: a) Always post the rules, answer the questions asked, then write 11 new. b) Tag 11 people and link them to the post. Tell the person who tagged you that you’ve answered their questions.
I’m going to answer all 3 sets of questions because I’m #bored
1. Have you watched Galavant? What did you think? (if you haven’t, you really should…) Noooooooo but now that it’s been brought to my attention I’m going to! (I’m stuck on Skins UK right now and I just finished Vol. 1 and 2 so I’m still crying.
2. Which Superhero/Supervillain would you like to meet? T’challa forever and always
3. Which Superhero/Supervillain would you like to fight? (You can team-up with the one you mentioned above if you want) Omg I don’t know, none of them. I’d lose for sure. But I guess, if I had T’challa’s help, maybe the Joker. We can outsmart him together!
4. Which was your favourite toy as a child? Or the one you best remember? I used to have the American Girl doll Samantha and I carried her everywhere with me and had the most fashionable items of the American Girl doll collection. Until my brother ripped her leg off and I had to send her to the American Girl Doll Hospital. Things were never the same…
5. What was the last thing you ate? Omg the best Chobani product ever, it’s the coconut greek yogurt with almond slivers and dark chocolate chips. So effing good, I’m obsessed, can’t get enough of.
6. Are you excited for the start of TV Fall Season? Any show you’re especially excited about (new or old)? THE WALKING DEAD! Because GoT isn’t back until next summer (I’d die without some other show to obsess over.)
7. Do you use facebook? Do you post a lot of stuff? Omg no not anymore, it’s the worst, I hate it so much. I keep deactivating it and reactivating it only to look at Buzzfeed lists. Mostly I use my cat’s account. #itsfine
8. A book that people can read to get to know you better? Shantaram.
9. What type of hats (or other stuff that goes on your head) do you like? Bright red hair dye. Yasssss kween
10. What time is it? 11:18 a.m. PST
11. If someone visiting your city, could only visit one place - what would you suggest? The Griffith Park Observatory (for sure) or the Downtown LA Public Library
1. Can you lick your elbow? LOL no
2. What is your favourite name? Aurora Sparrow
3. What is your weirdest talent? Probably laughing hysterically for days without dying. Totes weird.
4. How do you prefer your cheese? Melted.
5. If you could be any animal, which? Wolf, just because I have constant Arya/Stark feels. But being a spoiled dog couldn’t be bad either.
6. Describe your ideal sandwich. Oh god, I can’t even begin to…probably some sort of holiday leftovers one, with stuffing and chicken (not totes into turkey) and cranberries and gravy, and maybe some hot cheetos for crunch.
7. What were you doing before you saw this post? Working, before, during and after ahahaha, i’m #sogood
8. Have you ever jumped off a waterfall? I fuckin wish but no. Now maybe, thanks to this question, I’ll go find one to jump off. Not a big one. But maybe a smallish to medium one.
9. Would you ever jump off a waterfall? Fo sho.
10. Can you fly? Yes. #AmericanAirlines #ilovemymiles #idon’tcareifthiswasntwhatwasmeant #ahahaha
11. Are you working on anything at the moment? Tons of gendrya fanfic I need to catch up on and a million USCIS applications aha
@-rabbit ‘s questions:
1. What is your favourite cover of a song? Omg that’s such a hard question. Maybe, oh my gosh, why is this so hard to answer? Now, I can’t even think of any song title at all other than Oceans by Seafret (I literally play this non-stop on all my plane/car rides). So let’s say Oceans, if there is one, which i will next go look up, but also if there isn’t one, when there is, then that’s my answer.
2. What is/was your most hated subject in school? Math and Science. I’m basic. Just because I’m mostly lazy. Though Art was probably even worse because other than writing I have negative -8000 artistic skill.
3. What is your dream job? Writer. But like a good one. Where that’s all I do. Spend my days lazing by like the ocean and procrastinating on yet another story/book/whatever.
4. If you were offered a free trip to the moon, would you go? Offffff course.
5. Would you come back?Depends on what I found there. Likely not though. Maybe for trips. Just to get miles. #NASAmilesprogram
6. Is a zebra black with white stripes or white with black stripes? A zebra is an autonomous being who don’t have time for your nonsense. Just kidding, they’re cute is what I know. Mostly.
7. Ice cream in winter? ALWAYS
8. How tall are you? 5′0″ :>| #itsfine
9. What was the last tv show/movie you watched? Skins UK (I’m obsessed now, it’s bad)
10. Would you help me kick Jared Leto’s Joker’s arse? Ahaha I haven’t watched it but yesssss i would because #solidarity
11. Hummus. Thoughts? Looooove it, but not the sundried tomato kind
1. Three words describing your feelings on Donald Trump.
2. If you could travel to any city in the world right now, where would you go and why?
3. Favorite Skins UK character (first generation preferably b/c I haven’t seen past it) (and if you don’t/haven’t watched it [you should] then favorite character from your favorite TV show)?
4. What are you hungry for right now right now? (bonus points if it includes hot cheetos) (update since I first wrote this question: I had hot cheetos with lunch so I’ll stop bringing them up for now)
5. Favorite ASOIAF/GoT ship and favorite scene between them - books or show is fine (and if not, then just favorite ship) [bonus points for gendrya!]
6. Favorite type of bottled water and don’t you dare tell me there’s no difference. If you’re one of those people who think there’s no difference, then what’s your favorite drink?
7. What’s the most embarrassing creation you made with Sims (i.e. yourself and John Boyega because he’s king)? If you don’t play Sims, what’s your favorite computer/video game and why should I pretend to make an effort of playing it?
8. Like…if you woke up one night and found yourself in the middle of your own horror story (like it’s like you’re all of a sudden in the middle of a scary movie) how would you survive (i.e. the stranger’s in the house and the electric/phone service is out)? Fight vs. flight. Idk make something up, this is what I get for trying to be creative.
9. Because dessert is my favorite thing in the world, what’s your favorite? (i.e. churros dipped in melted chocolate or llenado con cajeta) Also what’s the prettiest dessert (i’m trying to win an iPsy giveaway and I need to IG that shit.
10. What’s the oldest memory (i.e. you at your youngest) that you can remember (i.e. your little brother accidentally cutting your hand with a dog food can lid in the fake house in the backyard because he’s an idiot)?
11. If you could choose your own Hogwarts house, Ilvermorny house, patronus and wand, what would they be? (in honor of all those HP quiz posts these week with the gentle reminder that it’s our choices far more than our abilities that make us who we truly are).
Sorry for the long ass post, feel free to ignore completely, or only do one set of the questions or really whatever the hell you want. Much love to you all!