I want to be so cheeky right now. I’ll power through the urge!
My favorite SFW thing to do on rainy days-
Warm rain: Go out and enjoy it!
Cold rain: Build a blanket fort, make a monster mug of cinnamon vanilla hot chocolate (with sprinkles and a hint of cayenne, because go big or go home), and watch cartoons or an intensely dramatic movie.
I’ll hang out and cook all day.
they’re a species of tiny asshole Australian bird that don’t know how small they are and spend 80% of their time picking fights with animals bigger than them, and the other 20% taunting cats by shaking their little butts and yelling
god gave them eyebrows so the world would know they’re always down to fight
A/N: so this is the first time i’ve written in like two (maybe three) weeks..? and i rlly liked this and i felt rlly good while i was writing it,, and then i saw how short it was and literally cried bc i can’t seem to fucking write anything… well anyways i’m rlly sorry that it’s so short
word count: 420
You’ve been rushing around your house trying to clean and make dinner, just to make things a little easier for Draco. You know he’s been under a great deal of stress at the ministry lately and you just want to take a bit of his load off. You sit down for a moment, only to hear the cruddy knob on your front door jiggling. Your husband enters. “Smells good, Y/N!” He takes a seat next to you and smiles, pulling you into him and kissing your cheek. “Hey, sweetheart.”
You yawn slightly and place yourself in his lap. “Hi.” You grin and kiss his nose. “How was your day?”
He leans his head back and wraps his arms around you. “Long. Happy to be home with you.” He proceeds to nuzzle his face into the crook of your neck. “Hey, is this..? Is this my old quidditch shirt?”
You glance down at the top you’re wearing. “Oh. Yeah, I was cleaning out some old boxes and-”
“Stand up,” He smirks. “Let’s have a look.”
You’re grinning now as you hop off his lap. You smooth the shirt down over your body, placing your hands on your hips. Draco smiles and you feel your heart flutter. Even after all these years, he still gives you butterflies with every look your way.
“Well, I have to say, Y/N,” He leans forward a bit and licks his lips. “you look much better in this than I ever did.”
You bite your lip, trying not to blush. “I beg to differ.”
He chuckles, “Of course you do.” He places his elbows on his knees, then his chin in his hands. “Give me a spin, won’t you, darling?”
You’re laughing now. “You are so cheeky!”
He merely shrugs and continues to gawk at you. “You’re my wife! I’m allowed to stare!” That’s when he grabs you. He hooks his arm around your waist and jerks you back into him. “Besides, it’s my shirt you’re modeling,” He purrs in your ear.
Suddenly, his fingers are digging into your sides, making you jolt away from him, giggling. “Dr-Draco- Don’t!” However, he’s on top of you now, tickling you senseless. “Please! Pl-please!! I c-can’t- breathe!!!” You scream, pounding your fists against his chest.
He finally lets up. “Okay, okay,” He sighs. “You’re lucky I love you.” He pecks your lips.
You smile against his mouth. “Sweetheart,” You mutter. He gives you a confused pout, to which you reply, “I think dinner is burning.”