Pidge's Garden: The Farmer's Market
- Shiro: *making polite conversation with a flirtatious customer*
- Pidge: Hey Shiro, can you come here for a tick?
- Shiro: *internally* Crap. What if she thinks I was flirting with that girl? I'd better clear up the misunderstanding.
- Shiro: Listen, Pidge...
- Pidge: Take your shirt off.
- Shiro: ...huh?
- Pidge: You're wearing that black tank shirt underneath, right?
- Shiro: Well, yeah, but---
- Pidge: So it's fine. Take it off and get back out there. We've got an untapped market of hipster twenty-somethings and desperate housewives to manipulate. *rubs hands together*