An Excerpt From Gallifrey 1.3 (paraphrased)
- ROMANA: Leela, you really need to accept that your husband is dead. So you can grieve and all that stuff. And then, y'know. Start dating again maybe.
- LEELA: If he /is/ dead, then it is Narvin's fault. I will go find Narvin.
- ROMANA: No, stay away from him too. I mean from him only. Maybe just from men generally, actually. They're the /worst/ right hahaha so about that...
- LEELA: Listen this has been great and all but gotta go bye now.
- ROMANA: (yelling after Leela) Does that mean 'I would love to have dinner with you Romana how's tomorrow night' in Sevateem because...
- [Door closes]
- ROMANA: ...So 'let's go on a cozy little vacation to a pleasure world just the two of us' is unambiguous, right. That... that one will work for sure. Definitely. Yes.