Ok, so I just need to announce all of these things somewhere while I wait for the final paperwork and details to fall into place:
Many, many, MANY incredible and exciting things are coming up for me, and I am so thankful!
1. I am very excited to announce that I will be spending 2 and a half weeks in Prague working at the Prague Quadrennial! This festival is held every 4 years, and I am so happy I will be getting the opportunity to be a part of it this summer. The best part about all of this? David and many of my very good friends will be working the festival alongside me! 2 and half weeks in Prague with your boyfriend and friends? Yes please!
2. Returning from Prague, David and I will be joined by our good friend Jamie (who is returning from being the Lighting Director of the Eddie Izzard tour….yep, you read that right!) and we will be either spending some good times in Cape Cod or road tripping somewhere in the United States. Wahoo!
3. Reaching the end of August, I have recently been told that I will be experiencing something very spectacular: Billy Joel live in concert! AW YEAH!
4. I have been approved to take a Production Management track at TTS, which means a lot of exciting new doors have opened up, but can’t be spoken out loud as of yet.
5. I have been confirmed a job at Christmas at DePaul once again! YAY 3:00AM STRIKES IN THE MIDDLE OF CHICAGO WINTER!
6. I will be going home to Puerto Rico for 1 whole week after completing CAD strike. But I will not be going alone. That’s right, ladies and gents, I will be joined by a group of friends from Chicago, as well as one close friend from CM. THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!
7. I am on a fast track for USITT 2016! YAYAYAY! Salt Lake City, we’re coming for you!
I AM SO DAMN HAPPY ABOUT ALL OF THIS AAAAHHHHH!