yuuri is a witch in training and viktor is a prince!
guys. which one of you failed to inform me that yesterday was @beanpots‘s bday? this is dedicated to them now
The bell above the door tinkles merrily as it opens. Viktor steps in nervously, pulling his hood about him and closing the door quickly, before peering out the little window in the door to make sure he hadn’t been tailed.
After ascertaining that no one had, he steps out into the main part of this shop, looking around him at the dried herbs tied to the ceiling and gathered in baskets all around. A book lies open on the counter, next to a mortar and pestle and a small linen bag.
A bengal cat comes leaping down from the rafters, landing onto the counter before flicking its tail and turning to survey Viktor with piercing green eyes. Viktor stands rooted to the floor, hardly daring to breathe. He only moves when the cat does; it leaps off the counter and pads away silently through a set of black curtains behind the counter.
Viktor returns to his examination of the room. Minako is taking such a long time to get out here, and he didn’t remember seeing a bengal cat familiar the last time he was here to be checked up by her. He sighs, finger skimming across a deer antler and a rabbit’s foot before coming to rest on a fox pelt. It feels unbelievably soft.
“Hey! I’m sorry it took me so long to get out here!” A voice startles Viktor from his reverie and he turns to see a young dark-haired man at the counter, wiping his hands on his apron. Viktor’s chest does an unpleasant-feeling lurch, and he heaves, caught off-guard by the sudden motion. The young man’s eyes widen, and he scrambles around the counter to catch Viktor just as he stumbles.
The young man smells like petrichor, Viktor muses, before he’s being guided to a stool and instructed to sit. The young man vanishes behind the curtains again, and reappears momentarily with a cup of some sort of hot beverage.
“It’s tea,” he explains, when Viktor clutches the cup and stares at it.
“…Thank you,” mumbles Viktor, before he sips. It is scalding, but it is tea, indeed.
“You gave me a bit of a fright,” admits the young man. “What can I do for you?”
Here it is my very first animatic ever! I absolutely LOVE Dear Evan Hansen and I felt like this specific song fits Ladynoir so much, i had to do something about it. I’ll probably finish in the future, in the meantime I hope you enjoy it, i spent too much time on it- Also I want to do more animatics and do much more better than this.
A/N: This is something different I’m trying… There is no reader in this, there isn’t meant to be, it’s just Doyoung; exploring a day in his life and his thoughts, etc… I hope it’s not boring lol; not a love story - Admin Finn
Word Count: 843
His feet felt light, the rhythmic sound of his strides atop
the pathway further fueling him.
His breaths were heavy, his heart rapidly drumming against his ribcage from his spontaneous jog. The
cord of his earphones swung freely, his soft lips mouthing the lyrics in sharp
exhales. His lavender hair fluttered in the breeze, stray strands sticking to
his damp skin.
His track stopped, his phone ringing loudly from the band that snugly cinched
around his lithe arm. His steps slowed as he tore the earbuds from his ears,
unplugging the aux from his phone.
He panted, removing his phone from its’ sleeve. He answered it immediately,
recognizing the face illuminated upon the screen.
For those of you preparing for boards, here are some tips/my experiences with the testing centers.
Be prepared to wait. Sometimes, you get in on time, sometimes you get in early. Sometimes, you wait hours to get in to take your test and get really hungry in the meantime and end up using your first break to stuff half a sandwich in your face.
Bring your own earplugs. When I took step 1, I was unprepared for how much the ear plugs would hurt my ears after wearing them for 8 hours. What I didn’t know is that they make thinner ear plugs which you can buy on Amazon. These saved my ears for step 2 and I was much more comfortable. (I bought these though I don’t think I paid that much?) They will make you squish your earplugs though to make sure there’s nothing in them.
Bring a sweatshirt. When I took step 1, I was so cold. SO FREAKING COLD even though I was wearing a sweatshirt. So I brought a thicker one to step 2 and asked if I could leave it at my desk during my breaks so that I wouldn’t have to keep checking it during the check in/out. The proctor literally exclaimed, “THAT”S SO SMART” and didn’t have an issue with it.
Check in/out takes forever so budget your time. You have to go through all your pockets again, get fingerprinted blah blah blah… Ugh.
Apparently, they didn’t like when I took my shoes off? Some places seem to care more than others because I’m sure I did this at every testing center I’ve been at. The last one told me to put them back on during my break. idk. Ok. Whatever. I hope you don’t mind dirt on your chair when I put my feet on it.
Bring some pain pills. I usually pre-medicate too by taking Tylenol before my test because I know I’m gonna get a headache from the stupid.
Yup, just some random things~ Good luck! And if anyone has anything else they would like to add, do comment!
I’ve been compiling Evfra headcanons and thought I’d share (note that some of these have absolutely no basis in canon evidence and are completely self indulgent/for funsies)
- He prefers using those artificial sunlight lamps to real sunlight since that’s what he grew up with on Voeld
- Suffers from frequent migraines because of stress, fatigue, essentially saying ‘fuck you’ to his basic survival needs-
- Thinks sleep is for the w e a k
- He reigns in his bioelectricity so other Angara can’t tell how he’s feeling
- Though when overstressed or startled, he releases that pent up energy in a strong shock, which may cause accidental harm
- don’t make him unhappy or u get the zappy
- His favorite kind of nutrient paste is the orange colored one
- I dunno what’s in it but given the choice that’s what he’ll pick
- He uses lotions and perfumes like most Angara do but it’s a very mild scent, almost unnoticeable unless you’re really close
- You remember how he rose to his current position after liberating a ton of prisoners from a Kett camp?
- Ok well he mostly organized that mission because he hoped his family might be in there
- They were not
- Though this was pivotal moment in his career as leader of the Resistance, it was a personal low point
- It also marks the day he began to shut himself off from others
- The Moshae is literally the only person who can make him smile or laugh, and she’s gotta catch him on a really good day for it to work
- She has unofficially declared herself as his new mom
- Though she can never tell him or he’d try to distance himself from her
- He’s in his mid forties to early fifties
- Not really old enough for severe health issues but oops he’s got them anyway from being an utter twat about self care
- If he doesn’t get it together soon he’ll likely die by age 60, and not in combat as he’d like to go
- ‘I don’t need to sleep, I did it just three days ago’
- Hasn’t let himself cry in like eight years
- Is the most emotionally constipated fuck you will ever meet
- Needs a bajillion hugs
- Ok that’s all I’ve got, feel free to add your own
Here’s the fam, let me introduce you to them one by one
first, we have the little, Brandon
Brandon just pledged and doesn’t really know what’s going on. he has no idea why getting a big is important but he’s okay with the crafts and free booze he got from his big. not smiling too big bc he doesn’t wanna get hazed (even tho Matt would never)
next, we have the big, Matt
Matt’s very excited to get a little, so excited that he can’t take a good picture. very upset that the picture didn’t come out good enough for his insta and is mad at the rest of the fam is posting it everywhere. too nice to haze, doesn’t believe in that stuff.
and the gbig (grandbig), Jimmy
Jimmy is here for the formality but is waiting to get drunk later with his new gg. excited the fam has grown but doesn’t want to show it bc he wants people to think he’s cool and chill. comes off as quiet and shy but is actually quite the partier and gets sent to standards a lot but he just doesn’t give a fuck. that guy that always says he’s going to drop out but never does
then we have the ggbig, Brady
Brady is the retiring chapter president. very enthusiastic about the sorority. he’s that senior that cries at least once a week bc he doesn’t want to graduate and become an alum of the sorority. very proud of his fam and is very excited to welcome his gglittle. wears rangers stuff 5/7 days of the week.
and finally, the gggbig, Kevin
Kevin already graduated last year. he’s just here because he refuses to believe he’s not in college anymore and has to be an actual adult. also, he heard there’s going to be a party tonight