What would you think the phantom thieves would look/act like if they were the opposite gender?
Now this is the stuff I live for lol. I’ve been thinking about this for a while, so thank you for sending this!! ^^ I hope you like it!
Note: Instead of using GIFs, I made collages to try to help with visualization. They’re awful, but I hope they somewhat help. ;A; This will be LONG, so please grab a snack/water!
Edit: Added Akechi!
WARNING: spoilers and mention of abuse. Please read at your own discretion.
- Akira is the same stoic, sassy, and spontaneous person; however, the feminine version’s raven hair is fluffier, and it ends just below her shoulderblades. She’ll usually tie it half-up in a bun, allowing her bangs to fall over her forehead.
- Glasses of various ebony frames are her go-to accessory; her favorite is the cat-eye, and she only wears them for special occasions.
- Black tights are always under her skirts/dresses; in addition, she adores classy styles, minimalism, and modesty (think Audrey Hepburn).
- Akira would rather put more effort into accessorizing; jewelry, shoes, and charms for her carry-on (gifted by her friends) are things she enjoys adorning herself with.
- As far as makeup goes, she keeps it very minimal and natural. Her routine is composed of foundation, eyeliner, lip balm, and mascara; she’ll also include neutral eyeshadow if she’s feeling up to it.
- Honestly, she doesn’t even need the mascara since her lashes are so long; one of her quirks is fixing her glasses because her eyelashes bat them if they’re pushed too far up on her nose.
- Akira still has onyx doe-eyes, and her eyebrow game is so strong that she doesn’t even need to fill them in.
- The fact that she’s so pale makes it difficult to find foundation, so she opts for moisturizer or BB cream.
- She twists and plays with her hair quite a bit, too.
- Her nails are kept natural with a clear top coat; however, she’ll use black nail polish if she’s feeling particularly bold or rebellious (which is usually on calling card days).
- Akira’s figure is lean, as she doesn’t gain muscle very easily; she’s well-endowed as far as curves, but she’s very discreet about it.
- She won’t hesitate to call people out when they’re out of line, but she is very sweet and affectionate toward the people she cherishes the most.
- Although, her concept of affection manifests in the form of incessant teasing and flirting, much to the disdain of her friends.
- Their reactions are so endearing to her; all of them stutter and blush like fools.
- Mishima is her favorite to tease because he gets extremely flustered, and she nearly made him faint once.
- In addition, she’ll do it to Akechi too, and due to his quick thinking he’s the only one that can match Akira’s witty repartee.
but if you listen closely you can hear him screaming on the inside
- Sojiro’s easier on her than her male counterpart.
- Akira doesn’t pay attention in class at all; alas, she always manages to achieve the top score of her class.
- Her coffee is laden with sugar and cream because she needs her fix of sugar. She’ll drink it black if she needs a boost, though.
- She buries her true feelings and opinions deep within her; she believes they are unimportant and a hindrance to her analytical thinking.
- And… it’s not like anyone would care about what she has to say, anyway. She’s been branded a ‘criminal’, after all…
- Akira tries very hard to act like a leader for her teammates and project confidence; therefore, she tends to be a perfectionist, and she’ll overwork herself to the point of exhaustion. Morgana’s the only one that knows; that’s why he’s constantly urging her to rest and take care of herself.
- As Joker, she feels much more free as well as genuinely confidant. Her teammates still scold her for being too reckless and flashy.
- Her Metaverse outfit is the same, except her pants are slightly more form-fitting and she lets her hair down. She also has star-shaped cuff-links.
- She’s the embodiment of ‘do it for the vine’, in reality AND the Metaverse.
- Her intuition is spot-on and she’s very open-minded; as a result, she’s hesitant to make decisions or judgments until she obtains all the facts.
- She’s a good girl that loves her friends; treat her right.
- Ryuji’s hairstyle is a layered blonde bob, and the length is usually maintained between her chin and shoulders.
- She sports an athletic, slim figure since she’s so active, and her legs would make even god weep with how incredible they are.
- In addition, she’s she shortest in the group. Akira’s taller than her just by a hair.
because she fluffs her hair like the cheater she is
- A six-pack is hidden under her tank top.
- She’ll abide by the school uniform for girls, but she’ll wear knee-high baseball socks with her signature white Converse high-tops.
- Grunge is her style, so she adores fashion items such as flannel, combat boots, and beanies. She’s been known to wear fishnets, too.
- Piercings line her earlobes and her nails are painted black.
- She doesn’t wear much makeup other than eyeliner and mascara.
she looks flawless with or without it hoo girl
- Ryuji’s hands are always in her pockets, and she leans on walls often.
- Her posture is far better than her counterpart, but she still has a slight limp.
- She’s always hungry; she could eat three bowls of ramen and she still wouldn’t be satisfied.
let her eat
- If you look deep inside her carry-on you’ll find her stash of gummies and chocolate. She’ll say it’s for Ann, though.
- A scowl is typically etched on her face, but when she smiles…
- She puts the sun to shame.
and it makes Akira blush
- Cursing is an art she is well-versed in, and she’s constantly mouthing off to anyone that tries to pick a fight with her or her friends.
- However, she has a heart of gold, and she’s actually quite sensitive under her tough exterior. She’s prone to pinning blame on herself, and she’s very insecure despite her energetic disposition.
- She’s actually quite sharp and observant, but her ‘in-the-moment’ approach to life comes off as ‘stupid’ or ‘careless’ when in fact it’s the opposite.
- When she’s Skull, she wears a black bandanna over her hair and she wears black knee-high heels similar to Captain Kidd’s (Mary Read?), except Ryuji’s have crimson buckles. Other than that, everything else about her thief garb is the same.
- She still hates Akechi with the passion of a thousand suns, and she doesn’t see his appeal at all.
that’s a lie but she’d sooner die than admit it
- Ann is the tallest out of everyone in the group, and his ashy blonde hair is styled in an undercut because he has to remain trendy for his job as a model. The Thieves love touching his hair because it’s soft and wavy.
- He has high cheekbones, a prominent jawline, and eyes that contain all the beauty of the sea; it’s no wonder he’s a model.
- His body type is svelte with lean muscle, especially in his biceps.
it’s from holding up his game system
- Ann has a radiant and dazzling smile that could give angels a run for their money.
- The girls check him out all the time, and he just chuckles as he playfully flicks their foreheads. He’s in no position to judge since he checks them out too, but only when they’re not paying attention.
- Similar to the female version, he wears scarlet pants, the school’s blazer, and Dr. Martens.
- During the summer, he wears Converse sneakers, denim skinny jeans, and a crop top with a flannel shirt wrapped around his hips.
- He loves wearing beanies, too.
- Ann shares Akira’s fondness for accessorizing, so he wears long necklaces, studded earrings, and bracelets/watches.
- His wardrobe is 70% fashionable jackets/hoodies and 30% everything else.
- More often than not, everyone will steal his outerwear, but he doesn’t really mind; he’s very tolerant and forgiving of his friends.
- He always chews bubblegum in class while he plays games on his phone.
- If he’s not playing on his phone, he’s raging on his handheld game system or he’s reading comic books.
- His arms are usually crossed, or he’ll simply stand with one hand on his hip.
- Ann will lend Ryuji his flannel in exchange for her stash of sweets, even though he already has sweets in his bag.
- Regarding his love for sweets, he is shameless; the opinions and odd glances of others mean nothing to him, and he’ll boldly order his chocolate crepe with extra whipped cream.
- In addition to being very charismatic and cheerful, he’s quite lonely at times as well since he’s ostracized for his looks.
- That’s partially why he’s so loving toward his friends; they looked past his appearance and saw the beautiful heart within.
- Ann makes the mood of the group, so he attempts to remain optimistic with the hope of motivating them.
- He’d protect Shiho with his life, and he worries about her on a daily basis.
- As far as his Phantom Thief outfit goes, it’s now sleeveless and it accentuates his muscles. The cutout for his chest still remains.
he kills everyone because he’s so attractive
A living breathing goddess
- Yusuke fashions her hair in a long, tidy braid.
in honor of concept Yusuke
- Her soft, shiny hair brushes her waist when it’s down, and her bed-head is actually the worst out of the group. Naturally, it looks amazing on her.
- Yusuke has the best nails HANDS DOWN because she garnishes them with the most lovely nail art. She offers to paint everyone else’s, too.
- Her sense of style is quite similar to Akira’s: minimal, but elegant. She chooses basic colors (mainly blue or neutral colors), and she’d much rather accessorize.
- As a matter of fact, her mother left her with the most breathtaking diamond-encrusted earrings that shimmer and dance as they catch the light. Wearing them makes Yusuke feel closer to her mother.
- She’s typically seen wearing ballet flats, tights, and a skater skirt with a thin belt for the purpose of fastening her keys to it. The color of the clothing is black, aside from her snowy white dress shirt that she tucks into her skirt.
- Makeup is not included in her routine as she can’t keep up with the expenses, but Yusuke has a certain weakness for liquid eyeliner
me too, and she applies it flawlessly.
- She’s the second tallest of the group, about the same height as Makoto.
- Her figure is very slender since she can’t afford to eat, and aside from strolling around the city, she doesn’t exercise much.
i want to take care of her
- Grace is in every footstep she takes, and her poise is ethereal.
- Her skin is as smooth as a baby’s; no one knows how she does it.
doctors hate her for it
- People don’t approach her because she’s so intimidatingly beautiful, plus her reputation as an ‘eccentric’ precedes her.
- Yusuke seems rather ostentatious and pompous on the outside; on the contrary, she is passionate and humble.
- Solitude takes its toll on her from time to time, so she unreservedly absorbs herself in painting or sketching without a care for her well-being.
- Smiling becomes abundantly more common for her after she befriends the Thieves, and whenever she does…
- Her earrings mysteriously glint, even when there is hardly any light.
- She initially requested that Ann model for her since he’s unbelievably handsome, but she considers asking Ryuji or Akira because they’re exquisite as well.
- Yusuke’s soul is drawn to ice cream regardless of gender. r
eblog if you ship yusuke x ice cream
- She’s very independent and she refuses to be a burden on others even though she struggles (financially and emotionally).
- The Thieves offer to pay for her work to alleviate some of her stress, and with a bit of persistence, she accepts; Yusuke earns money, the Thieves receive an OUTSTANDING painting, and it’s a win for everyone.
- Taking walks with her friends is one of her favorite hobbies, but she’s hesitant to ask since she assumes they have more productive things to do. She asks anyway because she truly enjoys their company.
- It doesn’t take her long to realize that her friends sincerely reciprocate her affection, and that they value her for who she is rather than what she can offer them.
- As Fox, she is exceptionally confident, insightful, and quick to make decisions or take initiative when it’s vital.
- Her sleeves remain puffy; however, her pearly collar is now off-the-shoulder, and a red ribbon is laced in her braid. She also dons a black satin choker.
- Since the bottom half of her jumpsuit is fluffed around her thighs, she can’t help but wonder if her already wide hips appear even wider.
yusuke you’re shdfg gorgeous???
- Makoto is supremely handsome and he sports a bowl cut. His facial features are keen and his ruby eyes are sharp.
- In addition, he’s pretty stylish, and his favorite accessories are brimmed hats and simple ties.
- He wears chocolate lace-up ankle boots with the assigned school pants. An ebony vest is worn over the school’s signature white turtleneck.
- He actually has quite a fondness for turtlenecks and cardigans.
it’s his entire wardrobe
- Makoto will always remain the mom friend, even as a male.
- He is extremely protective of his friends, particularly the girls, and he’ll put pads/tampons in his carry-on for their sake.
- That doesn’t embarrass him in the least, but the Buchimaru pencil case at the bottom of his bag does.
- Like the female, he’s studious and erudite; most students are intimidated by him because he emanates a fierce air of dignity.
- However, he feels as though his best never seems to be sufficient enough, and his insecurity is exacerbated further when people compare him to his sister.
- He adores and respects his sister tremendously; furthermore, he assists her in any way he can, and he secretly works at a part-time job to cover his expenses.
- Makoto’s slightly more defiant when people order him around, but he ultimately submits because he’s easily guilt-tripped due to his caring and perfectionistic personality.
- He’s very private since he doesn’t want to burden anyone any further, and the only time he can relax is when he listens to music in his room.
- He’ll even dance sometimes, and he’s surprisingly talented at it.
- As King, he is more dominant and tactical. He tends to be quite smug about it, too.
- His outfit is the same, but everyone was flabbergasted by how muscular he is. His shoulders are very broad, and his spiked shoulder pads complement them well.
oh no he’s hot
- Needless to say, everyone checks him out during battle because that’s when his muscles flex and bulge out of his jumpsuit; furthermore, Fox implores King to model for her, and he just stutters as he breaks out into a sweat.
- No one comes to his rescue, either.
- He brings nutritious snacks with him into the Metaverse to keep everyone vigilant.
- King is the designated piggyback driver, as well as the normal driver. He refuses to do it in public (unless they give him puppy eyes).
a god among men
Did you mean 707
- Futaba’s body type and facial structure are quite androgynous, so he’s constantly mistaken for a girl.
- His fiery hair nearly reaches his waist when it’s down, so he ties it into a bun while keeping his bangs loose.
- Cutting and maintaining his hair is the least of his problems, especially when he can’t even bring himself to get out of bed most days.
- The group will brush and braid his hair when they hang out at Leblanc.
- His face is spotted with freckles.
- He’s taller than Akira, but shorter than Haru, thus making him the shortest boy.
- The difference in attire is that he wears ripped skinny jeans rather than shorts, and his boots come up to about mid-calf. He’s a casual punk.
- His headphones are persistently blasting EDM.
- Futaba’s more extroverted as a male; however, his stomach is in knots every time he interacts with people and his mind is reeling with paranoid thoughts.
- Even online, he’s quite nervous about speaking to people.
- His brilliance is apparent, though, and he’ll correct others if their information is inaccurate.
- He’s an encyclopedia in human form, using his copious accumulation of knowledge to answer any question thrown at him.
- One of his favorite pastimes is hacking into his friends’ computers/phones to send them horribly edited pictures or memes with absolutely zero context.
me @ myself
- Male Futaba is still untidy and snack boxes are littered throughout his room. It drives Makoto insane.
- Haru is fascinated by his Phoenix action figures, and the two eventually marathon the show together. They’ll randomly recite quotes, too.
- He’s created several well-known indie games, and a few awful simulators. He made a fox and lobster simulator just for Yusuke.
she enjoyed it
- The Sims is his all-time favorite game, and with the company of Akira and Ryuji, he’ll create the most hideous characters and set them all on fire just for laughs.
- Speaking of which, Futaba adores making his friends laugh; it makes him feel loved and wanted.
- He’ll offer tips to Mishima regarding the improvement of the Phan-site out of the kindness of his heart.
it’s out of pity
- They get along quite well, and both of them can and will relentlessly crush anyone at video games.
- His Oracle outfit is the same, except he clips his bangs out of his face, wears a hood, and he carries snacks in his pockets as well as Necronomicon.
- Necronomicon ends up cleaning up after him.
- Haru wears bowties and he is unafraid to wear his pink sweater. A dress shirt is underneath, and the collar, along with the sleeves, protrude from his sweater.
- He abides by the dress code in regard to his trousers; however, he wears black and white oxfords with stars strewn across them. His style is very flamboyant.
- Like Futaba and Makoto, he lacks piercings.
- His body type is slim yet fit, thanks to his nutritionist and personal trainer.
- Haru’s strawberry-blonde hair is kept short and curly; even when it’s unkempt (very rare) it still looks trendy and sleek.
BABY FACE DIMPLES
- He always smells like flowers.
- Male Haru is no longer engaged, rather, he is threatened and beaten by Sugimura.
- The abuser harasses him often, stating that he’s going to destroy the Okumura name, and that he’ll use Haru as a puppet before selling him as a slave.
- Haru’s father is not concerned in the slightest; he simply says that Sugimura is just ‘acting out’.
- Part of the reason Haru wears such modest clothes is to disguise the bruises.
- Due to his abuse, he has difficulty placing his trust in others; besides, people only seem to like him when they want something, right?
- Despite everything, Haru remains very soft-spoken and well-mannered. It’s in his nature.
- When he’s with his friends, his dimpled cheeks ache from laughing and smiling so much.
- He’ll take Yusuke out to luxurious restaurants; they share similar palettes, and it’s an excuse to feed her.
- He is the one that gives the best hugs, by far.
- Noir’s attire consists of the same coloring as the female counterpart; the differences are that his vest covers his chest and a rose brooch adorns the upper-left side, his cravat is arranged in the shape of a bow-tie, he sports thigh-high musketeers boots with golden embellishments along the seams/edges, and his puffy purple bloomers are neatly tucked into his shoes.
it looks really cool in my head
- Noir’s inner sadist is revealed; he’s exponentially more dominant and relentless on the battlefield than his female counterpart.
- He’s also more vocal; he’ll taunt, chuckle, and smirk during the entire confrontation.
- He really can’t help himself; he just feels so alive and powerful, which is something he doesn’t experience in his daily life.
- The rest of the Thieves understand and don’t judge him too harshly.
since they’re guilty of it too
too pretty to be wrong
- The length of Akechi’s voluminous chestnut hair is maintained between her waist and her hips. Her bangs are always kept loose and they complement her delicate, porcelain face, and she’ll wear a black hairband as an accessory.
- In addition, during summer she’ll remove the hairband and adorn her side ponytail with a black ribbon that’s neatly tied into a bow.
- Akechi dons her typical beige pea-coat and black slacks / gloves; however, she’ll wear sophisticated black heels as opposed to loafers. Her school uniform’s striped bow tie is knotted around her collar.
- During the summer, she’ll sport a pencil skirt with black tights underneath.
- Akechi’s typical fashion sense is very chic and sophisticated; she’s fond of skater skirts, pleated high-waist shorts, sleek turtlenecks, collared blouses, and anything remotely trendy.
- She hardly wears accessories, save for her golden stud earrings.
- Her build is lean yet toned due to exercise and a
- Akechi has a strict skincare regimen, and her makeup is kept minimal; all she really requires is eyeliner, mascara, and a light BB cream.
- She’s more bubbly than her male counterpart, yet she still maintains an air of confidence and professionalism.
- She’s less respected as a detective since her appearance tends to overshadow her accomplishments, and her bond with Sae is more tense due to their competitive natures.
- Trust comes less easily to the female version of Akechi, so despite her seemingly amicable and civil interactions with Akira, she’s constantly on her guard.
- When she visits Leblanc in the evening for coffee, she’s extremely hesitant to reveal her complex past to Akira. However, she counters this, convincing herself that the onyx-haired leader isn’t the type to be judgmental.
- The rest of the Thieves are relatively indifferent to her since she publicly debauched them and their cause.
- Although she’s never seen eating them in public, Akechi secretly adores sweets, and because Akira knows this she’ll add cream with sugar to Akechi’s coffee.
- As Crow, Akechi allows a fraction of her facile demeanor to subside, revealing a flamboyant and rather glib personality. She’s easily excitable, too.
she’s a huge dork
- Her thief garb includes a pair of gold-plated olive branches on both sides of her head, partially pinning her hair back.
- Most of her outfit is consistent with the male version’s except the features are that of a knight, rather than a prince.
- Her gold belt forms a V-shape in the front with the gray part of her top flaring out on both sides of her hips in a wing-like shape, ending mid-thigh.
- The sleeves of Akechi’s arms are more form-fitting in addition to her pants, and her white boots
–decorated with golden adornments –trail up to her knees; the front of the boots actually cover her knees to function as kneepads. the outfit sounds complicated but it looks really amazing in my head
- As for Akechi’s alternate garb, it’s the same as the male counterpart’s, and her hair is tucked into a bun underneath the helmet.
- She’s eerily calm during her boss fights, even when she makes herself psychotic; however, she lashes out on both instances of her defeat since she despises her own weakness.