May I still be able to request the headcanons about David's, Gwen's, Max's Preston's, Nikki's and Harrison's S/O being scared of balloons?
I feel all of them would handle the situation pretty much the same, so I just did one list, with some differing and nitpicking here and there for specification. I’m really sorry for the way I filled this request, but I don’t know much about this phobia. I’m terribly sorry if you don’t enjoy the way I wrote it.
Triggers: Discussion of the phobia of balloons
- Everyone is very caring for you, so when you inform them of your fears, they would all try and be understanding of it, even if they didn’t really relate to the fear themselves.
- Some of them, such as Max, Gwen, and Nikki may not be able to avoid the temptation of teasing their partner though, and will sometimes bring up the fact that they are afraid of something so bizarre.
- However, those that are partial to teasing, will stop doing as such if it really seems to upset the person that they are with.
- David is a pretty jumpy, scaredy cat guy himself, so I feel he would be the most understanding of the situation and he wouldn’t be too shocked when his partner tells him that they are afraid of balloons, because he has some strange fears himself.
- Though he is the most caring, I feel he would also be one to let is slip his mind. Both him and Preston would probably end up having an event and have balloons. David would just do a few, but Preston is known for being over the top. He would definitely have a party and invite them without thinking about all the balloons.
- They would both feel terrible about it and try to get rid of them as quickly as possible.
- They would all try their best to avoid situations with balloons, especially those in which a balloon may pop. A few, like Harrison and David, would definitely take these precautions a bit farther. Such as RSVP-ing to a party and requesting they don’t use balloons, or arriving earlier than you to an event and getting rid of any balloons on the premises.
- Harrison and David have honestly probably gotten banned from some revenues over the fact that they disrupted events to try and make them more comfortable for their partner.
- Out of all of them, I feel Nikki would be the most likely to not fully absorb the level of her partner’s fear. She would definitely attempt to prank them by popping a balloon behind them at some point. (Max may do the same)
- They would both immediately realize their mistake and apologize profusely. There would be genuine guilt, and they would be willing to do anything to make it up to their partner.
- Gwen would definitely try and get to the root of the fear and rationalize if with her partner. She majored in psychology and loves to put that knowledge to use. However, she knows better than to try and push someone to ‘fix’ a fear, and won’t put her partner in any situation that makes them unhappy.