headcanons for the paladins comforting you during a breakdown/ptsd flashback?
- sympathetic and understanding
- he’ll try to calm you down by reminding you that you are not still going through that
- afterwords he’ll always listen to you and such
- he loves you, he just wants you to remember that
- kind of scared/freaked out the first time you have a breakdown
- because he’s not very used to those kind of things
- so he tries to calm you by more or less catching your attention, forcing you to take deep breaths and trying to remind you that wherever you were, you are not still there
- it takes him a couple tries to get himself in order
- he always gets so scared after you have one
- hugs and cuddles afterwords
- he’s very scared for you at first like??? why are you freaking out??
- probably calls for help he needs someone more level headed here
- but afterwords once someone has helped him to calm you down and you’re no longer freaking out, he’ll sit with you and talk if you’d like
- very calming he hugs you and listens and he just :((( he doesn’t want you to ever how through that again
- love this little bub
- anyway umm also kind of scared at first
- takes him like five to ten minutes of you freaking out for his instincts to kick in and he’s like are you okay??
- nvm, physical contact was not a good idea lance.
- but he tries okay he’ll stick it out for you and even call someone else to help if it continues longer than twenty to thirty minutes
- afterwords he’ll sit with you if you want to talk about
- he just wants you to remember that he loves you so much
- probably read up on this before to be honest
- like when she was thinking about what she would do if her family were to come back and what if they had PTSD so she’s already very knowledgeable in the situation
- did i say knowledgeable? i meant book smart.
- seeing it happen irl was a lot different than in the books
- it takes her a little bit but she finally gets the swing of it and starts comforting you
- she loves you don’t ever forget that, she gets so scared for you when you have a breakdown she wishes you never felt any hurt like that :((