Hi!!! :) I love your writing <3 , it is awesome and it is so accurate with the characters' personalities. And I would like to see, if you want and can :) , how it would be with the RFA, Saeran and V with a hacker MC. It would be interesting. And also I send tons of love and hugs. Be happy! :D
ww, you’re so sweet
I was quite sleepy and drunk when I wrote this, have no idea if this makes sense, but I’m pretty sure some of them are completely crazy.
Try to roll with me on this lolol:
RFA + Saeran and V with a hacker MC
- His photos and performance videos were being spread like a virus again.
- But now in emails of the most important producers and directors in Hollywood .
- And Seven was the one to tell him that, so he wasn’t the responsible for it.
- So who did it?
- I mean, the pics are all very flattering, it’s not like this person is doing something bad. “Whoever did this probably likes you a lot?” “More than MC?” “Maybe somebody just like MC…”
- He keeps thinking about this, it’s ridiculous, he knows it. But there’s nothing wrong about asking, right?
- “Babe, hear me out on this. I was with Seven trying to figure out who spread those pictures and he said it could have been you! Can you imagine?” he laughs, you don’t. Oh… you can do much more than imagine.
- “B-babe?” “Zen… I thought that was a good way to try to tell you?” “Tell me what, MC?” “That I’m a hacker.”
- So… many… questions! And he’s so worried that you might get involved in thinks like those emails leaked from Sony Pictures that time or even more dangerous stuff.
- You shrug telling him hacking isn’t really your thing, it’s more like a hobby. But it could still be a problem for his career if anybody ever finds out about this… he’s worried, you’re worried, but you both telling each other everything will be fine.
- “But, please, babe. Be careful!” you will, you have been careful for a while now. And you work by yourself, so it’s hard to associate you to an agency or to someone.
- And he still worries, but it’s not like he couldn’t complain when he got an invitation to a screen test in Hollywood. Thanks to you.
- Here he is playing LOLOL while you are reading a book.
- “This guy is good! It’s the third time he beats me!” “Then don’t let him!” you say mindlessly. “I’m trying, but I think he’s using some cheat code or something.”
- You go to him and watch as the guy beats your boyfriend again, and yeah… it seems suspicious…
- “Let me try something, honey.” You type something really fast and Yoosung just watches it.
- He would feel really aroused having you almost sitting in his lap, but you look terrifyingly serious, and this is about LOLOL, so he’s very serious too.
- “Done. This guy won’t be a problem for you anymore, honey.” You kiss his forehead and walk away. He has no idea what you’ve done, but… all the items the guy collected before now belong to him.
- So forget LOLOL for a while, he’s more curious about you. “What was that, MC?” “Hum? Oh, you were right, that guy was using a cheat code, but blocking him was child’s play, don’t worry, honey.”
- “But… how do you know how to… block cheat codes and… basically accessing the database of the game?” “Ah, yeah… I’m kinda like a hacker or something…”
- “A HACKER? LIKE SEVEN? SO YOU DO DANGEROUS STUFF LIKE HIM? ARE YOU BEING CHASED, MC? IS THE FBI AFTER YOU? IS THE MIB AFTER YOU?” “Well, I’m an earthling, I don’t think I’m a threat to the MIB, Yoosung…”
- “THIS IS SERIOUS! MC, I’LL PROTECT YOU! TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO AND I’LL DO IT!” you giggle, mainly because you know it’s true.
- It took a while for him to understand hacking is more like a hobby, you’re not really interested in making money out of getting information. It’s not really worth the trouble, you know?
- He is still a little shocked with all your bluntness about this, but as long as you’re not doing anything dangerous, he won’t say anything. And if you want to teach him some cheat codes, he won’t complain either.
- You cut the crap and told her as soon as you started dating
- She’s confused… you’re like Luciel, but without the disgusting eating habits and the weird sense of humor?
- And you’re more like a freelancer? Okay…
- And you’ve been dealing with some shady stuff like hacking into government databases? Okay…
- OF COURSE THIS ISN’T COOL!
- She’s so scared, it’s all over the news! People are calling you a terrorist! And why would you even tell her this? You want her to be your partner in crime or something?
- “I just told you because I trust you.” You smile sweetly, and for one minute she forgets all those terrifying thoughts, but just for one minute.
- “Okay, thanks for trusting me. Now tell me what you’re thinking for your plans if you ever have to run away?” “I…”
- “Oh my God, MC! You don’t have a plan? Okay, so here’s what we’re gonna do…”
- And this woman spent the next two hours telling you all the logistics for you eventually having to leave the country. You will definitely follow them if you ever need to, but right now… you’re just shocked with this clever woman standing before you.
- She really isn’t as innocent as everybody thinks, huh? Just like you…
- You told him.
- Better tell him before he finds out with you being arrested or something, right?
- “I’m a hacker, I leaked those emails. No, I’m not quitting just so you don’t get worried about my safety.”
- “I love this, Jumin! I truly do! You have no idea how amazing it is! Information is power! And I have the biggest power in my hands. And people need to know what happens behind the curtains when it comes to politics and companies and capitalism and…nnnggg.”
- He interrupts you with a kiss.
- “J-Jumin?” “I’m not pleased, but you’re passionate about this. I won’t get in the way of your passion or your life.”
- “But…” “Isn’t that what you want from me?” That’s exactly what you need from him, you just didn’t know it could be that easy to get.
- “Do what you have to do. I also have power, so I can bail you out if you ever need me to.” Whoaaaa, is he serious?
- “But be careful, don’t do anything reckless.” YES, SIR!
- So yeah, he doesn’t show much how concerned he is, and you see how hard he is trying to give you space.
- But he’s also very impressed. Information is power, indeed. There are very interesting things in what you do that could be useful for him.
- So guess who’s being paid by Jumin Han to find important stuff on market sales?
- You didn’t tell him.
- You showed him.
- This boy says he’s done with hacking, but deep down, he misses the rush a bit.
- So why not do this as a game for old time’s sake? He wouldn’t be in danger if he played along inside your own little game.
- It starts with you disabling his security system and sending enigmatic messages.
- Then you mess with his cars, programming the GPS to send him to this particular address.
- Okay, he was so mad and desperately trying to fire back, but he has to admit: this hacker is good.
- Then he sees the address and… your house? OH SHIT! Are you in danger? You quickly call him on your most friendly voice telling him some random thing just for him to know you’re fine. So… what the hell?
- He goes to your place with a taser gun. Maybe the hacker didn’t attack you yet? They were just waiting him to show up?
- He enters your living room and he almost falls in his back. You’re alone… wearing lingerie and messing with your phone.
- He gets a notification in his phone, a text from the hacker: “Kudos on passing through the phases, now it’s time to meet the boss of this game.”
- He had so many questions, but that would have to wait a little… No need to say he took you to the space station without ever leaving the room.
- He was suspecting for a while now.
- You spend as much time on your laptop as him and his brother.
- And trying to find out what you’re doing turns out to be more difficult than he thought, like… you know a way to shut him out.
- “How are you doing this?” he asks all of a sudden. “Doing what?” “Blocking me and my attempts to hack into your stuff?”
- “Why are you trying to hack into my stuff?” touché “Because I think you’re onto something.”
- “Like what?” you tease him. “Like hacking.”
- “Hum… am I?” “I don’t know, that’s what I’m trying to find out. So stop blocking me!” “Try me…” OH, IT’S ON!
- And the first Hacking Challenge began. He was attacking you with everything he has, you were defending yourself and using you weapons too.
- At some moment, he got so caught up with this he almost forgot why he was doing this. It was fun, after all.
- And as he couldn’t beat you, he turned off his computer and got away all grumpy, yeah, he’s a bad loser…
- You went after him, saying you were sorry and you could make it up to him. He grinned, expecting for something dirty, but your idea was even better.
- “How about we join forces to mess with Saeyoung a little?”
- You told him.
- He was a person with many secrets who dated another person with many secrets.
- It was time to break this cycle, right?
- He looked shocked, and sad.
- Have you risking yourself like this, after all you two have been through…
- He was scared, for you and… of you?
- But he needed to know. “Why do you do this, MC?”
- “Because people deserve to know the truth, Jihyun. You know how tiring it can be to keep hiding things like this. And let me tell you, if it’s tiring for you, it can be terrifying and… even dangerous for the people who doesn’t know these secrets. People deserve to know, V! And if I can manage to tell them, why wouldn’t I?”
- Well, if you put it like that… he knows some secrets should never be secrets, people like hackers have the resources to share these secrets, if he were a hacker, if he had these resources, wouldn’t he do the same?
- He hugs you all of a sudden and kisses your head. It feels good, but yet you’re very surprised.
- “I’m so proud of you, my love.” Oh… okay, that’s good.
- “But be careful and don’t be imprudent, or I’ll end up being imprudent too in order to protect you.” You have no doubt on how serious he is being right now.