Javid, Davey artist headcanons
[Basically I was thinking what it would be like if Davey was the artist instead of Jack cos I really like that idea and so I birthed this. Ew what a horrible phrase. -Fiona]
- Davey’s definitely more into drawing than painting.
- He doesn’t think much of his talent at first, it’s just a light hobby and he’s “not even that good”.
- So it’s Les that tells Jack he’s an amazing artist and right away Jack wants to see everything Davey’s ever drawn.
- Davey lets him go through his works and Jack is S T U N N E D. He looks at these masterpieces for hours.
- Jack loves Davey’s abilities and encourages him so much
“What you do, it’s beautiful, Dave! How can you not think these are beautiful?!”
- Davey gets so much more confident and Jack is just so proud ugh my heart
- Sometimes Davey sits on the sidewalk to draw, Jack likes to sit behind him with his chin on Dave’s shoulder, watching his hands at work and how concentrated he looks.
- I can totally imagine Davey leaning against a lamppost, drawing pad in hand, smiling to himself as he watches and sketches Jack from afar while he sells papes.
- The first time Davey gives Jack a drawing of him as a gift, Jack shows everyone and brags so much about how talented his boyfriend is.
“See how hot he made me look?! I mean it’s not hard but LOOK!”
- Soon some of the other boys are asking Davey to draw them, and they make the stupidest/best poses ever
- Dave lowkey loves how he’s grown as an artist and how great everyone is to him about it