Thank you so much for your gift, it was so nice!!! And don't worry about timing or anything, i didn't mind at all!! Just pls tell me what's Andrew's gift, i bet its the most difficult to think of tbh, i can't think of what to get anyone i know haha!! I also see you're jewish!! Me to! Happy Chanukah!! And thank u again! ❤❤❤❤
Hi! I’m glad you liked it!!! And thank you so much!! Happy Holidays!!
I guess this counts as a Part II of your @aftgexchange gift, haha. I have a lot of thoughts on Andrew’s gifts. It was definitely the hardest to think of and I’m still not sure if it all makes sense, but this is what I had:
- He gets Andrew an ice cream maker, as well as a ton (A TON) of ingredients to use with it so that Andrew has a good jumping off point.
- Andrew eats a lot of ice cream, but almost every time they go to the store for more, whether it’s during the day or past midnight, he almost always makes some kind of comment or face or Neil can just tell that he wishes there were more/different flavors. So ice cream maker.
- Neil sees it a couple of weeks before he goes Christmas shopping for the rest of the foxes and immediately buys it.
- As the holiday gets closer, he begins picking up more and more ingredients for it. He has to stow them in at Abby’s house, in her second fridge/freezer because otherwise he is sure that Andrew will find all of it/eat the small candy pieces.
- One day when he’s out getting more ingredients, he also sees a blanket that is quite possibly the softest blanket he’s ever encountered in his entire life. So he buys that, too. He figures they can keep it with the beanbags, since (in moments when he’s half asleep and is being soft) Andrew will pull his own blankets over to the beanbag and nestle himself in it.
- Neil’s not sure a new blanket is necessary, but it’s black and soft and he buys it for Andrew anyway.
- (I feel like Neil gets Andrew a lot of stuff, but those are my major two things that I was thinking about).
- Also stockings (because I firmly believe that these boys exchange stockings) and while Neil mostly fills it to the brim with every kind of candy Andrew loves, he also puts in some other knick-knacks.
- This includes some phone charms (there is in fact a little fox phone charm, and also a little teeny plastic knife phone charm and a ton of phone charms) that Andrew rolls his eyes at when he sees them. He picks them up and examines each one carefully before staring at Neil, exasperated.
- Three days later, Neil notices that Andrew has attached two of the charms to his phone and he smiles so much.
- The stocking also included a new black beanie as well as a pair of black fingerless gloves, because why not, and just a ton of small things that have made Neil think of Andrew over the past month or so.