Love your writings hon!!💓💓 i have a request for yaa, can you write about mc caught jumin cheating and she ran away from him, when jumin tried to catch up with mc, he almost got ran over by a car if was not for mc pushing him out of the way, whether mc survive or not is your choice ( I'm an angst freak)
Hello, love! I’m so glad you enjoy my writing. It really means a lot hearing that! <3
Jumin cheating and getting caught, then being saved by MC
- He didn’t mean it.
- But the woman with stark, blonde hair and blue eyes entered his office in a short skirt and crop top.
- She was known to be a serious business woman, but here she was willingly giving herself to him.
- And he was so stressed,
- And he had a little too much wine to drink.
- And then her lips were on his and her arms around his neck, and he couldn’t help but accept the woman’s ministrations as he wanted to get lost in her arms and forget all the work he still had to do.
- You entered the large corporate building with a small chocolate cake you managed you bake that morning.
- You knew he was frustrated with work and you wanted to do something nice for him.
- Approaching his office, you knocked on the door once before opening the door.
- Expectation; A tired Jumin at his desk swamped in work.
- Reality; his pants halfway down his legs while a woman sucked him off.
- The sound of the cake dropping to the ground tore Jumin out of a trance and he frantically pushed the woman away, pulling up his pants.
- You didn’t know what to say, you didn’t know how to comprehend what was happening.
- You could hear him calling your name but his shouting fell in the distant as you ran out the door, desperate to get out of the building and away from the scene.
- He followed short behind, chasing you down the stairs and out the building.
- You wanted to get away from him, no, you needed to get away from him.
- You couldn’t look at him, because if you did, all you would see is the look of bliss on his face as another woman pleased him.
- “MC, wait, calm down.”
- He grabbed your upper arm and you turned around, slapping him across the face before untangling yourself from him.
- “Don’t you dare tell me to calm down! I just caught my husband cheating on me.”
- “It’s not like that, I promise.”
- “Then what is it like, Jumin?”
- “I thought you loved me. Was I not enough?” you cried.
- Your words tore him apart. He wanted to hold you and comfort you, and convince you that he truly loved you and you were enough for him.
- But you were crossing the busy street, he couldn’t let you get away.
- “MC, please don’t go.”
- You turned around to snap at him, to tell him to leave you alone and just give you space, but you saw the car coming towards him and the driver on their phone not paying attention.
- You screeched as the car plumelled towards him.
- And you pushed him out of the way,
- And he watched as you rolled over the top of the car, tumbelled to the ground and falling almost lifeless, not a muscle in your body moving, and your small form crumpled in an unnatural position.
- He was frozen in place as he shouted your name before he finally fell to his knees in front of you and cried, begging for help.
- The two months of surgery felt like a year for Jumin as he watched you suffer now unable to move any of your limbs except your head, and now unable to speak.
- But you were fully aware of everything.
- You were fully aware of your surroundings, and fully aware you would spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair and needing to be taken care of.
- Jumin was fully prepared to take care of you and never leave your side, but there was no denying your resentment towards him.
- The two of you sat outside in a courtyard and he watched as you stared blankly at the garden in front of you.
- He reached for your hand that rested permanently on the handlebar of your wheelchair,
- But when he saw you grimace and shut your eyes, turning your head away from him, he recoiled and pulled back.
- He wanted to cry, but he shouldn’t be the one crying, it’s you who gets to cry. He has to be strong for you.
- But he was falling apart because he knew this was all his fault.
- He wished he could take your place and that you never pushed him out of the way of the car. It should have been him that was hit.
- There was nothing he could say to you, because there was nothing to say.
- He could only wish that one day you would forgive him.
Check out my masterlist page to see rules for requests!