how self-entitled and disgusting do you have to be to blackmail a company under legal trouble to make your ship canon are you fucking kidding me I’m so disgusted right now I could fucking vomit oh my god
ho boy im so grateful that jack is always here to talk to us and will actually listen to our feedback so he knows when we arent happy about something
i mean its already so rare that this community is unhappy but if anything happens he never makes bullshit excuses and is always upfront and honest and will address the problem before it even becomes a problem
so many youtubers are completely unreachable or just ignore constructive feedback completely and shove it in the same category as hate?? listen to your fans!!! they have valid shit to say!!!!!! there is nothing more frustrating than not being heard as a community!!!!
Are you new here? Good luck with your blog dear ! Also, is it possible to have some headcanons for Bakugou ( and maybe Shindou too ? ) if you don't mind ? Thank you very much ! \(*w*)/
Thank you and I hope you will like these!
* takes showers twice a day because he sweats a lot during training
* he rarely watches tv except for the news but when he does, it’s either action movies or documentations. He doesn’t like romance movies at all unless they are free of any clichés
* his father intially took him him to the mountains/forest for walks when he was little but Bakugou later formed an interest in mountain hiking by himself
* when he falls in love with someone, he is actually very aware of that. However he doesn’t want to admit it that easily, be it to himself or others
* despite being very smart and good at studying, he really hates to study and do his homework
* his favorite subject in school are biology and, of course, practical exercises
* while not to Midoriya’s extent, Bakugou also owns his fair share of All Might merch.
* If bakugou is really comfortable with you, he will be able to relax easily and even take a nap around you.
* often has migraines due to the after effect his quirk has on his brain
* Shindou actually has a pretty bad mouth and an even worse temper. He doesn’t let it out by loudly shouting (like bakugou) but you can almost see a dark aura surrounding him when he is really pissed.
* When he is around his crush, he gets flustered quite easily and resorts to sarcasm to hide his shy-/ nervousness
* he loves football and played in clubs until high school, he still treasures the uniform from his middle school team
* a big fan of horror movies. Especially the psychological ones.
* he loves coffee. his favorite is plain, black coffee
* he seems to meet his crush almost everywhere he goes “is this destiny” he thinks to himself jokingly, but everyone around him can see that overly excited Shindou is simply running after his crush. No coincidence at all.
* loves spoiling his s/o. He doesn’t have much free time because of his hero training and he knows that his s/o is quite busy as well yet adjusts their plans to his schedule more than he does for them.
To show his gratitude he is willing do whatever they want and buy literally anything for them during dates.
* all in all he is very calm and calculating, but when it comes to his crush/ s/o he is like a loyal puppy and the overly excited and friendly shindou isn’t much of a ‘fake’ anymore
The glow of the lights shine brightly on Octavia Blake as she walks through the Ark’s hallway for the very first time. Bellamy watches her explore with pride in his eyes as he holds your hand in his firm grasp. All her life, Octavia was trapped in the same boring room but now she’s free, even if it’s only for one night.
As she walks to a window, her teary eyes light up as she gazes at the dark Earth. Your heart leaps with joy as you share a look with Bell and you both have the same feeling - happiness. She’s free. The sudden noise of laughter breaks Octavia’s masked eyes away from the window and she turns to see teenagers brushing past casually. It’s odd for Octavia, how could they just ignore the universe surrounding them when it’s so beautiful?
I saw that post about toxicity on fandom and I'm wondering if you think there's a toxic part in the les mus fandom? I'm new here and it all seems very friendly
Listen buddy, I’ve been trying to answer to this post for a while first I was going for super salty, then I was going to analytically spill my tea, then I just… didn’t answer.
The thing is: this fandom is great, like.. really great I’ve met the best people on the internet because of this fandom and most importantly I’ve never witnessed such open minded head canons nor such an inclusive fandom in general. This fandom IS great the thing is, like most great things it has its rotten part. This part’s made of
a.those people who erase (consciously or not) the political impact and message of the novel like NO, Fantine didn’t die for you to make a brothel!AU, Javert didn’t die for you to keep saying ACAB and shit, Valjean is not just soft dad, he’s a way more complex character than what most people make him come off as The ABC was not just some random lgbt guys thrown there for fun and shipping, they actually did something? and idk, it seems like most people focus their attention on the fact that they died more than on the fact that they died for SOMETHING (that something being freedom and justice) I get that we focus more on the ABC guys because age-wise we tend to relate to them more, but y’all should really stop to make the following AUs (because they are toxic, violent and overall against the whole message) -royalty AU -mafia AU (my personal crusade is against mafia AUs) -it’s deemed for this list to go on and on and on, but atm I’m stuck with these two and can’t think of anything else
b. those people who keep trying to make communism happen. it’s not going to happen. More like.. it has happened and honestly millions died so please stop this shitty stuff. Les Amis had red flags for military reasons, also beacuse Communism wasn’t a thing back in 1862. Socialism was and that’s not Communism. Listen, I studied the blade Marx, I studied the Communist Manifesto, I studied Communism’s ideas and everything, I even have a Marx’s poster in my room because I really admire that guy, such an incredible dude. and it was a GREAT theory. but like most socio-economic theories it was an Utopia. and you know what spoiled it? the fact that Lenin first and Stalin later on used it as a mean to keep Russia (and all URSS) and I’m not saying that supporting a regime is toxic, but no wait I am… So yeah… let’s make communism just a meme without anyone trying to make it a real thing? maybe? thanks
c. the friendly reminder people those guys as a whole. stop. you’re not friendly, you’re manipulative and kinda rude.
d. Entitlement it’s a big thing in this fandom, a lot of people seem to have a specific set of opinions and are clearly really close to changing those??? and?? it’s kinda ??? closed minded also the Tutti situation really was some fresh air, sadly y’all kinda ruined it spoiling this perfect meme in the span of 2 days (yes, I was there for Tutti, I have memed about Tutti, but my ENTIRE dashboard was made of Tutti) So on one hand a lot of people were saved by tutti by laughing and temporarily raising their ass from that stick they were sitting on, but at the same time the entire thing was ruined. Memes are not forever apparently. On another level: stop trying to make Enjonine happen, it’s not going to happen.
e. The Spoiling Good Headcanons Part of the Fandom what do I mean by that? I mean those people who clearly have no clue what they’re talking about yet go on making entire alternative universes basing their story on something completely misunderstood or completely ignorig historical accuracy (I understand your good intentions, Deborah, but at least look at the stats of that specific minority being actually real in canon!era france… this might also just be a pet peeve of mine??) also those people who take stereotypes and just apply them making it an even worse thing I’m talking about - latino Courf being flamboyant and stereotypically flashy and sexual - alcoholism being seen as a quirk (this whole wine mom culture is fucked up, please realize it) - mental illnesses being cured by LOVE and BONING (is this enjoltaire? yes)
Honestly we’re all down on considering Fanfictions and Fanart important art pieces, we’ve all read and seen great stuff fandom related, so that’s not an issue. Why don’t we start looking at fanfictions and fanarts as a mean of education too? (take NSFW as an example, it’s a fanfiction about the p^rn industry and it’s well written and kind of educates you on a lot of things while being entertaining.)
IN CONCLUSION: there’s a lot of shit going on, but you’re young and I am old and wtv man, I hope this can be your home, just keep out of those toxic guys with the above ideas. like really, this fandom has given me a lot of lessons and I?ve been in the shittiest/coolest fandoms around (YA, Anime, Kpop) so I was READY for shit to go down, yet it never goes down and while all that stuff above is pretty much a thing we’re still a great community overall (like.. 70% of the time we’re loving and caring and supportive)
+++ If anyone wants to fight send me an ask, I’m already in the pit. +++
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME look I knew you were good at designing characters and that you are stylish af but your personasona (this name lol) is aMAZING. Seriously I wanna max rank with them and urkamdhd Idek what to say!!?!!!?? I wanna make one now too like really bad. I wish someday I can inspire someone like you inspired me! I hope I can at least get you to smile with this ask to try and thank you for sharing your awesome art! Have a great day!
CRIES thank you so much!!! ;////o////; I’m always up for environments where people would just inspire others to make art hhhhh I’m glad I was able to do that for you somehow ; u;)/