omg u like TOS??? holy frick. dude that's awesome. who's your favorite? mine is spock. :D omg tho. it's so cool u like TOS. what about any other trek series? and have you heard about discovery?
i flippin love tos, i love my boy spock, i have the softest spot in my heart for tos kirk tho… i haven’t really watched a whole lot of other series, i didnt enjoy tng a great deal, i watched one? ep of ds9, but voyager i watched a bit of and i liked it a lot! enterprise i haven’t dealt with at all
i have heard abt discovery, and i’m pumped! i dont know much about it at all, but when it comes out i’ll probs watch a couple eps at least
So I’m rewatching the whole series to mentally prepare and refresh my brain for ep. 25 and I’m spazzing out over the fact that trigger has so much detail in this show. AKKO RUNS AWAY(ep.23) TO THE PLACE THAT SHE STARTS HER WHOLE JOURNEY. I’M PERSONALLY OFFENDED THAT NOBODY SAID A THING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT A GOOD ANIME IS. This is why I absolutely adore and love this show and I have from the start.
And in the face of a million obstacles, they chose each other. When it seemed like they should give up, they chose each other. And they keep choosing each other in the face of every single twist and turn life brings them. Every single day. And that is not destiny. That is not fate. That’s commitment.
okay so I just feel the need to say why Brooklyn nine nine is the best show so strap yourselves in it’s gon be long
* first off, hella diverse cast
* and no “token” characters there just for the sake of diversity, each character has very different personalities from each other and represent the actual population
* despite totally different personalities they are all really good friends and care about each other so much- each character’s relationship is different and I find that beautiful
* wE HAVE A BLACK GAY MAN IN THE HIGHEST POSITION OF POWER IN THE PRECINCT?? that’s so cool
* amy santiago is never played off as “just Jake’s love interest/girlfriend” she has all her own plots and stories and is amazing and strong and the best
* healthy communication in amy and jakes relationship !!! making sure it doesn’t stop them from doing their job to the best of both their abilities !!!
* Terry is a very macho “man’s” man but isn’t afraid to show his feelings and it’s real nice to see them show how being emotional doesn’t make you a weak man
* the solidarity between the girls because we gotta stick together
* “I met god” “what does she look like?” “Ethnically ambiguous”
* constantly calling out the world for all it’s shit (homophobia, racism, gun laws, corruptness of the police, sexism, I cOULD GO ON)
* and now the reason I decided to make this now: THEY JUST MADE A WHOLE EPISODE ABOUT HOW BULLSHIT RACIAL PROFILING IS
* a show about cops still managed to find a way to talk about it bc they know it’s an important issue and did it in such an incredible way
* showed two sides of dealing with the situation, holts plan and terrys, and neither were ideal, both would have backlash for Terry more than the dickhead who stopped him tbh
* and showing Jake doing hella suspicious shit and not getting stopped
* oNCE AGAIN CALLING OUT THE WORLD FOR ITS SHIT
* (but this time with a whole ep not just mentions bless)
* also Jake and amy having to explain it all to Terry’s kids was v upsetting to see how scared they were at first that this would happen just because they were born as they were
* AND mentions of transphobia and telling the twins it’s okay if they don’t identify as female, what other show would
this ain’t even everything it was just getting v long
BASICALLY no show is as woke as brooklyn nine nine, it’s hella funny too with great plots and ships too if that’s what you look for and everyone should watch and @ fox if you don’t renew I will fight it is better than all other shows
The year is 2073 and I’m still not over ep 4x07 (Honor Among Thieves) of Person of Interest. I mean the greatest straight bait of all time???
Let’s discuss this. The writers literally brought in a male just to push Root and Shaw’s relationship further. That rarely happens. They brought Tomas in to continue driving the point home that yes Shaw is indeed bi and yes Root is definitely in deep to the point where she can’t even handle Shaw being on a fake date. Also let me point out that Root didn’t give a fuck that Tomas was a guy, she would’ve been just as jealous and territorial if it were a woman. No biphobia over here.
But back to my original point, yes the plot was setup to where Tomas was very convincing in getting Shaw to run away with him but at the end of the day Shaw realized that not only does she love the team too much to leave buuut at that point she was slowly falling for Root also so Tomas stood no chance tbh.
Not only did we get to see jealous!Root (which was heavenly and iconic; you just know she wanted to tell Tomas that yes, Shaw may be with you right now but guess who she’ll be coming home with bddjdjf) but also at the end after brushing off Tomas, Shaw went to look for Root where she then went on to admit she cares about her and then they walked off to sleep together.
That was an iconic ep for Shoot and idc what anyone says lmfao.
clint mcelroy forgets he’s a cleric literally within the first thirty seconds of the performance. later on the boys have to remind him that he’s their main healer. i don’t think clint mcelroy knows what a cleric is
taako’s commitment to Greg the Regular Dude is so fucking on point. he just keeps saying Normal Guy Things like comments about the weather and “you got greg on the horn here!”
they mention in passing that they literally labeled their dad’s dice for him so he would know which one’s which
clint mcelroy still doesn’t know how to play d&d. he also doesn’t know where his character is or what he’s supposed to be doing most of the time. he’s been playing this game for years now. i love this show
i like that magnus is the kind of guy who already has a wrestling name picked out for himself. nerd.
fantasy john cena calls his dad every DAY
taako has to say nice things to people to banish an evil god and his first reaction is to start lavishly praising himself
catwalk jerry the catwalk boy is my favorite character in this entire series