I’m a couple months behind, but finally, here are my ratings and reviews of anime shows for the summer 2016 season! what an awesome season filled with so many great shows! gonna miss them, but now to start the fall 2016 shows!
1. Handa Kun - 10/10 - ALL HAIL HANDA-SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!
2. Hatsukoi Monster - 10/10 - higschool girl questionably dates a 5th grader, yes you are reading this sentence right- a 5th gradderrrrrr
3. Masou Gakuen HxH - 9/10 - so much hentai lmfao
4. Cheer Danshi - 10/10 - boys n cheerleading
5. Days - 9/10 - boys n soccer
6. Servamp - 10/10 - badass humans and cute vampires out to save the world
7. Orange - 9/10 - angst and young love, you may or may not shed some tears thru this one
8. Fukigen Na Mononokean - 8/10 - 1 of the main chara’s VA is Yuki Kaji ;)
9. Tsukiuta The Animation - 8/10 - idol boys, lol
10. Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru- 8/10 young, aspiring artist who’s a highschool male has potential talent to be gr8 but only paints anime girls
11. New Game! - 8/10 - girls in an anime….making an anime!!!! a lot like Shirobako imo, and I loved Shirobako!!!
1. Kimi no Wa - 10/10 - if you’re a true anime fan, you’ve already seen this. if you haven’t, watch this eye candy as soon as possible because you WILL HAVE NO REGRETS!!! absolutely stunning animation and incredible storyline / characters / plot overall!! LOVED it!
2. Wolf Children - 10/10 - I’ve known about this movie for years and finally took the time to watch it this summer. I LOVED it. such a sweet but unique story that brings to life an adorable family that you will immediately also love. and the animation’s spectacular, so even more of a reason to watch!
3. Zutto Mae Kara sui Deshita - 10/10 - this movie was made by honeyworks and it’s your typical highschoolers / teens / young love / romance story, but the animation is super cute and I’m always down for cute characters and good animation!!! I enjoyed it a lot more than expected!!!!
if you’ve made it this far, thanks for reading! I hope these ratings and reviews gave you some insight to which animes to try out if you haven’t seen any on this list. if there are some you enjoyed and aren’t on here, feel free to recommend any to me!
Let’s Go Baby (9400 words) by I_Meet_Evil Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: 방탄소년단 | Bangtan Boys | BTS Rating: Mature Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Relationships: Jeon Jungkook/Park Jimin Characters: Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin (BTS), Kim Taehyung | V, Kim Seokjin | Jin, Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster, Min Yoongi | Suga, Jung Hoseok | J-Hope Additional Tags: jikook - Freeform, Bon Voyage, Jealousy, Oneshot, Possessive Jungkook, a/b/o dynamics, Omega Jimin, Alpha Jungkook, Alpha Namjoon, omega jin, Beta Yoongi, Beta Hoseok, Beta Taehyung, Smut, thigh riding, Hair Pulling Kink, Heat Sex, Surprisingly not much Angst, slight size kink, Knotting, jungkook loves jimin, Explicit Language, Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Tension, A heck ton of it, I really want some Icecream, Rimming, oversensitivity, Jikook is really cute, It’s so early I need sleep Series: Part 1 of Help Me to Help You Summary:
Based on episode 2 of Bon Voyage season 2 where Jimin loses his towel and a very attractive man retrieves it and Jungkook gets jealous.
Also in omegaverse because why the hell not?
*Title freaking direct quote from Jungkook to Jimin from said episode because he likes playing with our Jikook feels FRICKIN PARDON SIR*
SO, I have tons of fics bookmarked that I rarely see recced. I decided to go through them and make a list of some of my favorites! There’s not really a theme to this list, it includes smut, fluff, angst, kinks, short fics, long fics, missing moments, fix-it fics, you name it and it’s probably in here. Happy reading!