Questions about the Final Problem
The final problem was not totally shitty episode. I was excited many times and my heart was beating. However I think that it could have been done so much better. And so many things are unsolved.
- How did john suddenly climb out of the well if he was chained?
- what the airplane scene was? I really didn’t get it.
- what happened to molly?
- how did moriarty/eurus relationship work?
- what was in the note john wrote to sherlock in t6t?
- how come baker street didn’t blow the heck up?
- how did john and Sherlock survive the explosion unharmed?
- or mycroft and mrs. Hudson?
- how did eurus escape and return to sherrinford?
- what did the note 13th mean in mycroft’s fridge door?
- why the baby was so irrelevant the whole season?
- WHERE WAS THE BABY THE WHOLE TIME?
Please add more