Would Zack be the type of person to have a shit ton of stuffed animals, and if so how would the RFA+V+ Unknown react/deal with it?
Yes, I think he would collect some. But for the sake of this head cannon he’s going to be a fanatic. I hope you enjoy it.
- I think she would think Zack is more childish than she already thought he was.
- “You…sure have a collection of bears.”
- “I like bears. Especially the Rilakkuma brand.”
- “Not sure… fills in the empty void that is my soul…
- Also I just really like them”
- She refuses to keep them in cafe.
- She also refuses to have more than ten laying around the house.
- Begrudgingly he put the rest in storage.
- He’d feel more confident to show his collection of LOLOL action figures
- Yoosung’s collection takes over five shelves.
- Zack happily shows him all the stuffed animals he’s collected at the zoo’s he’s been to.
- “Wow! Look at the size of that lion.”
- “It’s life sized. It costed over $100 dollars.”
- “WOW! And look at that giraffe.”
- “Sadly that isn’t life sized but you can’t have your cake and eat it too.”
- They had to find space for all of these. Zack keeps most of them in a wooden box. They kept the larger ones as a replacement for pillows and back rests.
- What? What the?
- Why does he have so many Pillow Pets? Or Pillows that look like animals?
- “As a kid, and even now, I’m only comfortable when I’m holding something in my sleep.”
- “Well, babe, can’t you just hold me now?”
- “Yes, but when you’re working at night for your show or plays I’m gonna need something to hold.”
- “But…you’ve got like thirty of them.”
- “I’ve got 30 here. And 50 in Rika’s apartment. And 20 back in my parents house.”
- “… Babe you need help.”
- ZEN agrees to having three in the house and he got to choose which ones he liked.
- He fell asleep with one and now they have ten in the house. They used them to replace all the pillows in the house.
- It’s impressive how many antique German Steiff Teddy Bears he has.
- He actually kind of likes them. If Zack likes them and Elly likes them then he loves them too.
- Jumin looked it up and Zack is living in a gold mine.
- “Some woman with the last name Drachen gave my mom these.” (Hehheh…)
- “You like them?”
- “I love them. I think it’s so cool. Kind of dumb I guess.”
- He now helps collect them. They have this warehouse where they proudly display them.
- Jumin buys them at auction houses now.
- They cost over $1k
- He thinks it’s cute Zack never got rid of the toys his parents bought him as a kid.
- And geez they bought him a lot.
- “You don’t have any?”
- “…mother never bought me any.”
- “Then…” He digs through his box of toys. “Here.” He smiles and hands him a bear holding a heart. “From me to you.”
- Seven’s tearing up. He now buys Zack any stuffed toy he finds.
- Zack does the same.
- It’s getting out of hand.
- Someone call Vanderwood.
- Okay… this is a lot.
- Why are there so many dog ones?
- “…So where are you going to keep those?”
- “Hm? In my room.”
- “Which is also my room.”
- “I don’t see the problem.”
- They compromised that Zack can keep one.
- The rest are put in the closet and the tinier ones are laid around the house.
- He’s okay with it but Zack’s collection is a bit…crazy.
- He likes them though, they’re pretty cute.
- Just no.
- He forces Zack to give them to an orphanage
- “Fine.” Zack’s starts to pout and says good bye to each and every one of them.
- “Hurry it up.”
- “Alistair 5th doesn’t appreciate that.”
- “Shut up. Why’d you even name them?”
- “Because I had no friends and these were my friends as a kid.”
- “Say hello to Alistair 5th.”
- “No. Shut up.”
- “Saaaaay hello!”
- He sighs. “Hello Alistair 5th.”
- “Hello! I love you. Very very much.”
- Unknown grabs the toy and pushes Zack on the bed.
- They kept that one.