i finished the song of achilles yesterday night and no book has ever destroyed me like this.., who even need feelings anyway, please if you have headcanons about patrochilles to share or anything tsoa to share im willing to cry
Oh my gosh I have so many thoughts about Song of Achilles (and have forced them on so many. I cannot tell you the amount of people who hate me for making them read this book)
- please give me all of the patrochilles friendship where they love each other so deeply and are already folded into each others lives before they even start dating
- it is so natural for them to start dating, and they realize their relationship has always been heading towards this immense something between them that was fate
- Achilles knowing just how much Patroclus makes him a better person, and always calling him his better half
- Patroclus always calling Achilles petal as his endearment, and it started as a joke, but now Achilles feels all warm inside whenever Patroclus uses it.
- Achilles being an absolute disaster at life in general, and Patroclus being able to calm him down somewhat. Achilles always becomes softer around Patroclus.
- Patroclus being an absolute badass who works in a hospital and has seen some shit, so everyone always assumes that Achilles is the super aggressive and assertive one until they see Patroclus angry. Achilles just is a disaster; Patroclus is a storm.
- They have a playlist of songs that they call theirs. It’s a really eclectic mix and Careless Whisper is definitely on there.
- Achilles is really particular about folding clothes. Patroclus is really particular about kitchen cleanliness. This is how they battle out problems in their relationships.