Okay but Lotor meeting the paladins
- He walks into the castleship like he’s the shit.
- He passes out.
- The guy is tired, stressed, and probably a bit shaken from the shit that has gone down the past few days (weeks?)
- Shiro: Put him in the cryopod!
- Everybody is like WTF WHY.
Plot twist: they find out Shiro’s a clone.
- “He’s could be a potential ally. Lotor can’t help us if he’s dead…”
- They’re reluctant to do it, but they help the poor guy out anyways. So they put him in the pod.
- Now all of them are bickering and talking
- Wtf is up with this guy? Why would he help us? Oooh his shoulders look a little funky.
- Lotor’s not fully asleep yet and can hear the Paladins
- Damn why tf can’t he cut his hair? It looks nice tho. Legolas looking bitch. Purple legolas.
- Lotor’s eyes begin twitching in annoyance.
- He kinda reminds me of zuko…Hell no man. This bitch is azula. I thought we said he was Legolas?
- “WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP.”
- The Paladins see a very angry Lotor about ready to bust their asses.
- “IF THIS IS WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING WITH, YOU MIGHT AS WELL SERVE MY HEAD ON A PLATE AND GIVE IT TO ZARKON.”
- Paladins: Okay.