Papercraft Bison* with Headphones
Pattern and Instructions now available
- 4 sheets dark grey cardstock (65lb/176gsm)
- 4 sheets brown cardstock (65lb/176gsm)
- 2 sheets black cardstock (65lb/176gsm)
- 2 sheets white cardstock (65lb/176gsm)
- 1 sheet light grey cardstock (65lb/176gsm)
- 4 paper brads
- 4 ceramic magnets (optional)
- Some corrugated cardboard
- Some brown tissue paper
- Mod Podge or other water-based varnish
Difficulty: ??? Probably not hard to figure out, but it takes a while.
Please contact me if you run into problems and I will help troubleshoot. Please contact me if you need the svg files for a scrapbooking machine (I spent a lot of time optimizing the svg files for cr!cut’s frankly terrible ‘software’, and I’d love to know how it works on the other brands). Please contact me if you need the layout for a4 paper. Really, please just contact me. I will be over the moon if anyone tries to make this. If you make one, send me pictures!
Some tags after the cut