- in a constant loop between “you know what FUCK SOCIETY I WILL LIVE MY LIFE HOWEVER I WANT AND DO WHATEVER I WANT” and “i still lowkey want to please people around me and not cause too much conflict tho”
- that thing when an ESFP starts describing a situation and they play out all people in it and they do it SO GOOD and it’s SO FUNNY do they all do that
- at the centre of attention is where they will be
- somehow doesn’t exactly belong to any group but is considered a part of every group
- me: oh yesterday I’ve met /that person you have no chances of knowing/
ESFP: ooooOOOH I KNOW THEM
- is never home but somehow manages to sleep?????
- BEST LITERARY TASTES. If ENFP tells you to read that book you go read that book I’m telling you
- “and they told me to do it but you know it’s stupid so i’m not gonna do it”
- can be super annoyed by people they love, but remains loyal to their group
- angry with all their body, vivid gestures included. generally they are moving all the time.
- somehow pretty charismatic and it looks like they feel easy in a leader position
- life isn’t a competition EXCEPT FOR WHEN IT IS
- i know only one and they are the class president somehow??????
- “WHEN I SEE MY MOTHER CRY I’M READY TO KILL SOME FUCKERS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW”
- i mean puns, ready to write to you at 3 AM just to proudly write a pun they’ve just come up with
- oh no you are sad??? it’s okay they will bake cookies or smh
- the more personal conversation gets the more “lmao” there is
- you can say when they feel happy to be around you and it’s just so adorable
- they are so smart & try to act like they aren’t & everyone can see they are smart anyway so you failed, entp
- entp: i’m going to try doing that new thing and it will be awesome and i will love it!
entp, later: it sucks
entp, even more later: NO YOU KNOW IT WAS COOL ALL ALONG
- *drinks awful juice for the first time* *eats awful meal for the first time* “ohhh it’s… pretty good!”
- really happy to be a part of some group but won’t say it out loud
- “and it was THEN when my Fe destroyed me!!”
- looks pretty egocentric & has the lowest self-esteem around
- “if I don’t like it I won’t do it, it’s just that easy”
- they are all attention whores (me too, infps)
- w r i t i n g
- SO LOYAL LIKE IF AN ISTP LIKES YOU THERE’S LIKE 0.000001% CHANCE THAT THEY WILL EVER LET YOU GO
- after reading this will probably try explaining to me why the math comparison was wrong and didn’t fit
- have such a hard time expressing their feelings
- if they like you and they can talk to you about their day they are so happy? just talk about what they were doing, really.
- “i feel bad? well i guess i will just bottle it up forever”
- can be rly rly quiet & needs a lot of alone time
- there’s objective logic everywhere just let me find it logic is my bitch
- they will be frustrated if you don’t make sense to them but they will try to understand - if not because they like you then at least for science reasons because “what is that wild creature and why do they act like that, i must observe”
- “sarcasm is the only way I speak”
- I LOVE
- when I start talking to an INTP the 7 hours long conversation is almost guaranteed
- they seem so genuinely interested in what you have to say and ask questions and stuff & what they say makes you genuinely interested as well because they have such an interesting knowledge on subjects you’ve never thought about
- “on the other side tho”
- on most subjects it’s really easy to convince them because they are always open to see the other side’s point of view
- usually remembers all you’ve told them but always asks if they remember correctly
- intp: OKAY I MADE UP MY MIND
intp, a day later: ON THE OTHER SIDE,
- “look at that dog!”
- mood swings
- so adorable just let me hug them all
- takes care of your shit since you’ve met them
- “NO YOU KNOW WHAT. I’M NOT DOING THIS SHIT FOR THEM THIS TIME. THEY WILL HAVE TO MANAGE IT ON THEIR OWN. I’M DONE HELPING THEM. *does this shit for them because of course they won’t manage it on their own so someone has to*”
- saves the world since they were born
- will try to help, joke about how they failed to help, beat themselves internally over how they failed to help
- OKAY TIME FOR ANOTHER SELF-DEPRACATING JOKE
- you: *starts feeling bad*
INFJ, a second later, out of nowhere: hey are you okay?
- MAKES PLANS. SO MANY PLANS. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE ALL THESE PLANS.
- “i’ve been planning on reading/watching it one day since 2004 but I haven’t found any time since then”
- “my Fe can tolerate your stupidity but my Ni-Ti is so done”
- always done with humanity
- *snarky commentary*
- “so usually when I wake up I have a strict plan of how this day is going to look like and it’s extremely pissing off when something doesn’t go according to that plan”
- ISTJ: *is doing homework for ten hours*
me: do you maybe want to—
ISTJ: NO I WON’T COPY OFF YOUR HOMEWORK I’M NOT WEAK
- somehow really wants to show you that you are important to them, even if they are awkward with feelings
- that smile they have when they talk about people they love doing stuff
- also that excited voice they have while doing so
- “I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND. HOW CAN YOU JUST… NOT BE PREPARED.”
- their anger is so cold and so visible
- some values are not to be touched!
- really really REALLY cares about people they like
- is really sensitive for their loved ones’ pain and really awkward when trying to comfort them but boy do they try
- that person that will come back for you after the group wanders off and you are left behind
- INTJ, about really hard situations they’ve been through: “this wasn’t such a big deal tho, I mean eh, it’s over now”
- “HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO STUPID I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND”
- ignorance pisses them off even more than it pisses off other human beings
- it’s Monday and my INTJ dad calls me when I’m at school.
INTJ: hey, I have something important to tell you.
me: sure, what?
INTJ: could you pick up [your sister] from school-
INTJ: –on Friday?
- “you know I just… don’t like it when something doesn’t go according to my plan”
- will plan everything for the trip before you try helping
This is for the beautiful @stylesforinfinity who is an absolute babe and who yesterday was super sweet about my writing, so this is the only form of thank you that seems adequate.
This isn’t how Andrew expected the day to go…
The day starts normal enough. Or as normal as it can with house guests. He and Neil picked up Nicky and Erik from the airport yesterday, and with the jetlag, both are up especially early. It’s them puttering about in the kitchen–the gurgling of the coffee maker, the clinking of mugs, and their whispered voices–that wakes Andrew. Andrew opens his eyes to Neil still fast asleep beside him. The striker’s cheek is creased from where it’s pressed into the pillow, and his bangs have curled over his eyes. Andrew’s fingers twitch to fix it.
It’s only a few moments before Neil’s eyes flutter open, the blue of them softened by the early morning sun bleeding in through the curtains.
“Morning,” Neil mumbles, a lazy smile tugging at his lips.
It wasn’t exactly what Alicia
had been expecting hear first thing on a Tuesday morning, but it did
render her speechless long enough for her to put the carton of orange
juice back on the kitchen counter. “A deck?” she repeated?
deck,” Eric echoed back over the phone. “He says he knows what he’s
doing. Apparently, he’s been researching it for months, but I thought he
was just really into reading DIY books before bed. I never thought it
would actually lead to this!”
“Eric,” Alicia said slowly in what she hoped was a calming voice, “How long has he been working on it?”
“He just started yesterday.”
“He hasn’t hurt himself, has he?”
“Not yet,” he muttered.
Alicia took a deep breath. “How’s the adoption going?” she asked, changing the subject.
good, so far. They said that if things are going the way they have been
so far, we can bring her home by mid-August.” There was a hitch in
Eric’s voice and the unspoken fear that something could go wrong before
then. It was less than three months away, and it explained Jack’s sudden
desire to be a carpenter.
“Eric, dear, it’ll be okay. Jack
will okay. Just let him work on the deck.” She didn’t mention that if
Jack didn’t have something to distract him from his own anxiety, he
would just drive Eric insane.
There was silence on the other end until she heard Eric blow out a quiet breath of relief. “Okay, yeah. Thanks, Alicia.”
“Just maybe have the first aid kit handy for a little while.”
sitting on the table. I’m looking at it right now.” Then, as an
afterthought, he added, “And I have a contractor on speed dial too.”
Alicia said approvingly. After a few more minutes of conversation and a
final reassurance that everything will fall perfectly into place,
Alicia sat down at the breakfast table.
“What was that all about?” Bob asked.
son is building a deck,” Alicia said. Bob quirked an eyebrow but didn’t
look up from the paper he was reading. “Remind you of anyone?”
Bob pretended to mull over it. “Not a clue.”
snorted, remembering Bob’s attempt to build Jack’s crib nearly thirty
years ago. They had gone with a store-bought one in the end because
Bob’s finished handiwork was a death trap.
“Let’s just hope Jack didn’t inherit your building skills.”
FROM. MONSTA X: “Hel-”
This is Hyungwon.
What kind of day did everyone spend today?
I spent a happy and full day.
There were people who spent today with me and people who were unable to, but since everyone’s hearts in congratulating me are the same, I express my thanks to you all.
Starting from yesterday to today, I read a lot of posts.
Posts that were congratulating my birthday.
While reading them, I thought “Ah… I’m really living quite happily.
I’ve lived quite well up till now.”
I also thought that I have to work harder in the future, so that people that are congratulating my birthday right now are able to congratulate my next, next birthday with the same hearts.
I will work harder and show a lot of good sides.
All the congratulations I have received today. I won’t make them meaningless.
Thank you so, so much ㅎㅎ
My mood is quite good today.
I think I’ll be able to wake up earlier tomorrow!!! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
Monbebes, since it’s cold, wear clothes warmly tomorrow too~
I’ll go work hard in supporting at ISAC ㅎㅎ
Hi! Could I have a BTS reaction for their s/o snorting when she laughs?
Honestly when I read this I started laughing because I snort when I laugh like really hard and can’t catch my breath and it’s just really embarrassing to do so imagining myself snorting in front of the boys would just be mortifying.
Also side note sorry if these are so short I’m still feeling run down but I just had to post something because I didn’t post anything yesterday.
Jungkook: It’d take him a second to realize what noise just came out of you but once he does a big wide smile would grow on his face and a laugh would leave his lips. He thought it was honestly so funny that you snorted when you laughed because you would always get so embarrassed and flustered that you’d turn all red and hide your face.
V: Taehyung would laugh right off the bat, he’d hold his stomach because he was laughing so hard and once he saw your embarrassment he’d immediately pull you into his arms telling you he wasn’t laughing at you he just thought it was so cute that a noise like that came out of you.
Jimin: Jimin would honestly be so shocked at first, he wouldn’t believe that you had actually snorted just because he’s seen you laugh hard like this before and you’ve never made that noise before, after the initial shock left him a smile would appear on his face once he saw that you were still on the ground laughing at whatever joke Jin had made.
J-Hope: The loud noise that you emitted scared Hoseok if we’re being honest, he’d jump slightly when you snorted beside him but once he noticed that you were just a little embarrassed he’d crack a small smile and chuckle, bringing you into him saying how cute you were.
Rap Monster: He’d laugh at you, with you, he’d just be laughing. He couldn’t believe that you actually snorted let alone in front of him since you had been a bit shy in the beginning of the relationship but seeing that you were laughing so hard with him he’d know that you were comfortable enough with him.
Suga: Yoongi wouldn’t be afraid to laugh at the noise you just made, even seeing that you were a bit embarrassed at the fact that you snorted in front of him he’d still laugh and reassure you that it was funny and not to feel bad, he’d make sure you knew he wasn’t laughing at you but at the noise and how you were acting.
Jin: Jin like Hoseok would be a bit scared at the sudden noise that came from you since he’d never heard it before but also just like Jimin he’d have to get over the initial shock of the loud snorting sound you made. He’d relax once he saw that you were in no way embarrassed by it since you were still laughing at the pun he made.
So yesterday was fun. I hope my vitamin D levels are enough to keep me going through this day since I woke up way too late and missed the sun…
Steroid metabolism is on today’s schedule. Then I’ll finish off this evening by drinking green tea and reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Not a bad way to start of this year if you ask me!
Summary: “Kaneki wants to know if you’re free this Saturday night,“ Banjou said. It was hard to believe that today, for the very first time in her life, within a few minutes, Touka would have her first date with Kaneki.
Rating: T, very fluffy and sweet | Words: 7,892k | Read onAO3 / FF.net. If you like it, please reblog! ♥
A/N: Ahh, I have a couple things to say before starting! First of all, sorry for the delay, yesterday was my mom’s birthday so I was a bit busy and I couldn’t find the time to post it. Secondly, this date takes place a few weeks after the recent chapter of the manga, let’s just pretend that Touka and Kaneki haven’t seen each other during that time for a while. Regarding Tsukiyama, I didn’t want to omit his love for Kaneki, I think we all know how he feels about him, but I also wanted to portrait him as someone that despite his own feelings, will always look out for Kaneki’s happiness, if Touka makes him happy, then he will be there to support and help him the best way he can. Okay, enough talking, I had so much fun writing this, ignore any grammar mistakes and enjoy!
Banjou entered the shop, asked for a cup of coffee, smiled with tenderness and nodded firmly.
"Kaneki wants to know if you’re free this Saturday night.”
Touka never thought this day would actually come.
She remembered the scene clearly. Nishiki choking with his coffee, bursting into laughter. Tsukiyama gasping in dismay. Hori taking a picture of the moment, capturing their shocked faces and Banjou’s jovial smirk.
However, there she was.
It was hard to believe that today, for the very first time in her life, within a few minutes, Touka would have her first date with Kaneki.
Fun fact: yesterday I was studying for an exam with my colleagues when @rem289 sent me the first sketches of the next Black Jack chapter… As I started reading it, a friend of mine (who could see my face since we were in call on Skype with the camera on) said: “Chiara, you’re making a VERY weird face…”
I was screaming inside like there’s no tomorrow bUT I THOUGH NOTHING WAS SHOWING ON MY FACE
I WAS SO EMBARRASSED
OH MY GOD
It was Momma and Dads 32 year anniversary yesterday! He got her an orchid as a gift (we’re a family of simple gifters), and she gushed about how pretty it was all night. I loved seeing that even after 32 years, young love turned into a long lasting, trusting, supportive relationship.
Classes start again on January 9th, so I’m taking the break to design my bujo a bit more and to review subjects I didn’t do so well on in the past. I’m not so good at the ~aesthetic~ thing yet, but I’m trying. It’s a little intimidating, since everyone’s journals are so lovely!
Side note: I have well over 200 books on my to read list. I may just forego sleep 😅
i haven’t written in a while, so i thought i’d write about now again. my mom bought me a diary from india. i’m not planning to write in it - she wants me to introspect more, like i don’t enough as it is. constantly evaluating and reevaluating every hierarchy in my head. i bet it’s a beautiful book, though, so i wonder what i’ll do with it instead. yesterday i nearly picked up a junot diaz novel at the charity shop, but i decided against it because i could read it online. i feel that a lack of space has definitely interfered with the amount of reading i do these days.
moving on: the year is becoming kinder; it started rocky and i’m still grazed, i suppose. i feel completely underwater. i’ve no idea what i’m doing, but i don’t really need to have a clue right now. it’s okay, i think, even though everything feels like a mess. in all that, i’ve started to live for small things. one of my best friends is studying here for a semester and i get to show her this huge amazing city and welcome her into my incredible friend group. i get to walk across bridges and stare outward. i love the bridges; they are my favourite part of the place.
i think my favourite is the small kisses on the forehead and the hair, so small you wouldn’t think they happened unless you thought about it.
So, basically, Rogue One was perfect and I still can’t get over how awesome that movie is, and even though I’ve always been a huge Star Wars fan (I know the movies by heart but never watched the animated series, don’t hit me, I’ll get there, I swear), I’ve never really been in the fandom, you know ? So I started reading Star Wars fanfics yesterday, and … Yeah. I ain’t ever getting out of it now. And Cassian Andor and Jyn Erso got into my heart and won’t leave. I love them. Also Stormpilot is perfection but we already knew that.