With the most recent tumblr update to mobile apparently completely decimating the tumblr careers of every artist and creator on this site, I figure this is as good a time as any to issue a reminder that reblogging the work of artists you admire on this website is arguably the best way you can support them.
Small things in Ultra Sun and Moon you’re not told but you should know:
1) If you break the high scores on all Mantine Surf courses and talk to this man in Heahea City he will give you a special Pikachu that knows Surf. The Pikachu is also NOT shiny locked so it can be soft reseted to be shiny:
2) Speaking of shinies, all the legendary pokemon in Alola are shiny locked (Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Zygarde, all Tapus) but every UB and Ultra Wormhole legendary can be shiny. Even Poipole can be shiny:
3) Play with this Sandygast on Hano beach to make it follow you for a bit to reveal a Totem Sticker under it. No other interactable pokemon gives you any reward.
4) Completing the Alola Dex doesn’t only give you the Shiny Charm. You also get a special outfit
- nurse uniform for females and kimono for males. Just talk to this guy
in the Game Freak office in
City and he gives you both:
5) After you’ve progressed enough in the game, Rotom Dex will start referring to you as Master:
(Couldn’t find a screenshot but no, this is not a joke. It really does do that.)
6) Speaking of Rotom Dex, Roto Prize Money triples the money you gain from battles and Roto Hatch doubles your egg hatching speed for 20 whole minutes:
7) For Ultra Warp Ride you can choose whether you want to ride Lunala or Solgaleo regardless of the version you’re playing. Just go back to Ultra Megalopolis and talk to the person on the right:
8) You can also switch between motion controls and circle pad for Ultra Warp Ride by talking to this fellow in the Game Freak office in