- Person: I like this thing!
- A Tumbl: but thing has Bad Part so you are allowed to like None Of It
- Person: But thing has Good Part that I have good memories of and is meaningful to me and helped me through a difficult time and I learned something new/important about myself and the world around me through experiencing it
- A Tumbl: but it has Bad Part which makes Good Part not count
- Person: But I agree that Bad Part is Bad and that's why I don't like that one Part
- A Tumbl: then why do you not have Disapproval of Bad Part tattooed on your face so that I automatically know all of your Proper Denouncements when I meet you
- Person: ...Can't I just like thing without introducing myself with a detailed manifesto about my personal endorsement and/or condemnation about every potentially controversial Part of thing to every single person I meet?
- Person: Can't we agree that all Thing (and People) are complex and multi-faceted and will always contain both Good Part and Bad Part?
- A Tumbl:
- A Tumbl: no
- A Tumbl: if one Bad Part then all Bad Part forever and not allowed to talk about Good Part ever again
- Person: why
- A Tumbl: to stop literally all Bad everywhere in the world and time now and the rest of forever
- Person: okay good luck with that
Hihi! You mentioned on AO3 you have no prompts for Ulaz and Shiro right now, so...if you're still taking prompts, would you mind writing one about Ulaz and Shiro - maybe at the Blade headquarters? Thanks!