So @complainaboutfruitcake sent me this unedited screenshot. Thank you!
I suck at explaining things in english but I will try lol!
1. Here is the unedited screenshot! Pretty! now let’s edit it!
2. First I use Select > Color Range
3. I select the sky!
4. I add solid color or gradient. For this photo I will add a gradient.
5. Here is the gradient I chose, you can google many gradients out there or come up with one!
6. the foreground does not match the sky, so let’s use color balance and other adjustment layers!
7. Here is how I did mine you can play around with selective color and color balance (its not shown sorry lol)
8. Almost finish! Let’s add some elements like clouds and stars! :)
9. Now add a psd! I use keyloh’s pixel pop!
10. Get creative! I made mine into a gif!
That’s all! Thank you again @complainaboutfruitcake for the screenshot. Also keyloh for the psd! Tag me in your edits! i would love to see them!