- APH Canada: I don't get it. What's so "great" about this depression?
- APH America: I like how everything's in sepia tone. Makes me all nostalgic.
- APH Germany: I didn't think it would come to this when I fought in the First World War.
- APH America: "First World War"? Why do you keep calling it that?
- APH Germany: Oh, you'll see!
AU where Bitty and Jack both suddenly wake up, after having had a few years together, and find themselves in their beds on the morning of the day they met. Both remember everything that happened, but neither thinks the other does, so they both pretend not to remember (which only complicates things more). They end up reenacting a lot of their interactions and it kills them both to do things they know hurt the other but they don't want to change anything.