so let me tell you a story about my second hour online french class
i was super done with the bullshit assignments we were getting, the latest of which was to write a poem that rhymed, and i wrote this as a joke with no intention of submitting it. little did i know that the website automatically saves and submits your work when you close out of it, meaning that my teacher received the above poem, which reads
“baguette, eiffel tower,
i hate second hour,
shove a croissant up your ass”
the second picture is a screenshot of the email he sent me three days later
• Dayeanne Hutton, the voice actor of Kate, also does the voices of Alyssa and Juliet.
• Derek Phillips, the voice actor of Mr. Jefferson, also does the voices of Samuel and Zachary.
• Dani Knights, the voice actor of Victoria, also does the voices of Dana and Brooke.
• Nik Shriner, the voice actor of Nathan, also does the voices of Trevor, Luke, and Daniel.
• Hannah Telle, the voice actor of Max, also does the voice of Courtney.
• Carlos Luna, the voice actor of Warren, also does the voices of Justin and Evan.
• Don McManus, the voice actor of David, also does the voices of Logan and Hayden.
• Ashly Burch, the voice actor of Chloe, also does the voices of Taylor and Stella.
• Dontnod initially showed Square Enix a different game, but they rejected it. Dontnod then showed Life is Strange, and they loved it.
• The American flag in Chloe’s room originally had graffiti on it. However, it was removed before the first episode was released.
• The lip syncing in the game is not the highest priority for the developers. They decided to spend most of the budget money on more important things other than getting perfect lip sync.
• Ashly Burch originally auditioned for both Chloe and Max, but ended up getting the Chloe role since the devs thought she was perfect for it.
• Life is Strange has been in development since April 2013. For a year and a half, it was originally titled “What If?”.
• Jonathan Morali, from the music group “Syd Matters” (With a few of their songs are played in-game), composed the music for the game.
• Arcadia Bay was most likely based on or inspired by Tillamook Bay.
• The unfinished version of episode 2 was leaked shortly after episode 1, way before the official release. Files were leaked aswell.