Corrin x Niles hcs?
*slams fist on table* A WILD OTP APPEARED
- One of the first things they did when Zero moved into the tree house is to push the bed against a window. This way, he can look at the moon while waiting to fall asleep. Also when the moonlight hits Kamui when he’s lying on the bed, it makes his skin look diaphanous and then Zero puts his hand on it because he l o v e s the contrast between their skin colors.
- “Glad you’re back, Lord Leon.”, “Thank you, Zero. So, what did you do during my absence?”, “Lord Kamui.”, “What”, “I am your brother-in-law now, milord.”, “I LEFT YOU ALONE FOR ONE WEEK, YOU TRASH”, “Yes, and it was enough.”
- He loves to tease Kamui in general but there’s one thing in particular he does often : when Kamui wants a kiss, he doesn’t bend down, forcing him to stand on tiptoe. “Want something, milord?”, “Yes, BEND DOWN YOU UNGRATEFUL HUSBAND.”, “Mmmmh, let me think about this.”, “Oh for the love of…”
And then Kamui turns into a dragon and pokes the top of his head with his mouth and is like “heheheh who’s short now?”
- If Kamui needs to get up in the middle of the night for whatever reason, he always leaves a written note for Zero in case he wakes up. He knows his husband would panic if he were to wake up alone from a nightmare.
- Somehow Zero didn’t realize being Kamui’s husband made him King of Valla. Kamui had to tell him.
- Their first time was almost terrible. Zero may know very well how to fuck, he didn’t have a clue how to make love. He only knew to be rough. Long story short he hurt Kamui at first and the latter had to guide him into being gentle and slow, whispering what to do in his ear and telling him if it felt bad or good, all while caressing his bare back. Zero was also taken aback by how much Kamui kissed him while they did it… but very soon became addicted to it.
- Every time they’re paired up during a battle, there’s a moment when Zero just kisses him in front of their dying enemies.
you can’t convince me otherwise
- Every full moon, they both climb on the roof of the tree house to stargaze and chat. Mostly stargaze though. Sometimes they even fall asleep up there, which makes Felicia and Jakob panic the following morning when they can’t find their lord.