Ok guys. Tonight might be thing night. Tonight, Lin-Manuel Miranda might make history and become the third person to achieve the status of a PEGOT Winner.
The other two being Richard Rodgers and Marvin Hamlisch.
post oscars edit: guys, he still got nominated. he’s still a winner technically. he may not have the fancy little statue or envelope, but he’s got all of us behind him to support him! There’s always next year! at the speed he’s going, his possibilities are endless.
Omg it’s so hard to explain the feeling when you’re watching a new tv show or movie and you fall in love with that one character and are silently praying for them to get shot or something you know just normal feels
1. the preparation….mouth open, wanting look in the eyes…oh yes..Jack is not going to miss this opportunity and what confidence our dear inspector has developed. I sometimes think the moment before the lips actually meet is the sexiest moment of all…because all the lust and longing and wanting is just- right- there….
2. the fairly gentle beginning…I mean there;s no doubt he’s pulled her in for the smooch and there is that wonderful jaw working (and by that I mean both of them!) but then there is the hand in her hair and supporting her neck and it is like le swoon - but then he moves his head (this is my favourite type of kiss)
3. she starts to pull him in too, her hands begin curling into that coat and we think he’s pulling away but then he just goes for it even more and ‘smoosh bby’- they have to cut to the Baron because they are devouring each other.
4. the devouring….oh god…someone kiss me like that please!
5. Tough day at the office clearly…his hand…the tendons…oh my god… *starts to wonder how many takes they did*
6. Her tongue just leaving his mouth…sexiest tiny moment ever…. I feel like such a perv…and yet sorry…not sorry.
7. Post kiss bliss…go and make tiny baby Phryne and Jack’s now please…and let us watch…forever…
I’m playing Gone Home and I just had to stop and laugh at this because the first thing I’ve been doing in every room is going straight for the light switches and lamps. (It’s not as scary with the lights on.)