So this is my contribution to Marichat May, now no one can tell me I never did anything for it xD I hope you enjoy :)
“Ugh, this is so stupid, Tikki,” Marinette complained,
crinkling the pages of the Literature book she was holding in her hands. “There’s
no way I can make this convincing.”
“Not with that attitude,” Tikki giggled. “Relax, Marinette, you’ll
be a great Juliette! Don’t push yourself too hard. Besides, you’ll have the
book right in front of you in class; you don’t have to memorize anything.”
“I know,” Marinette sighed dejectedly. “But I have to
practice this, at least. What if Adrien plays Romeo? I want him to be
captivated by my Juliette, and that can’t happen if I just read straight from
One year ago today, I brought home this baby boy. He is the best thing that happened to me in 2016 and he’s brought so much joy and excitement to our lives. He is just the Most Perfect Boy and I am undeserving of such a good pupper. I can’t wait to see what the next year will bring for us!
- Connor isn’t all that good at asking people things, he immediately second guesses himself once a question has left his lips and he often has to add a “But you don’t have to, you do you I guess…” So the first time he asked you if you’d like to move in with him he just went on a tangent, hoping to defuse the imaginary tension he had created.
- It took you five minutes to get him to quiet down before flipping it and asking him if he’d like to move in with you. He was just so lost.
- Good lord is apartment hunting with Connor a job and a half. Sure, he’s mellowed down but he still has that intimidating aura and it scares a lot of the landlords. “No no, he’s not angry it’s just his face.” “Don’t lie to them, (F/N). You and I both know I’m always angry.”
- He probably gets so excited when you both find the perfect place within your price range. He doesn’t react immediately, but as soon as he’s sure you’re alone he lifts you up and just spins you around.
- Decorating with him is both a hassle and a game. He wants everything to be pretty minimalistic, and you’re fine with that, but you also want to put these stupid wicker animals you found at a flea market around the place and he’s having NONE OF IT. “(F/N), I swear I will set that damn wicker bird on fire if it’s not out of this apartment by the time I get home.” “You do that Connor and it’ll evolve from a simple bird into a Phoenix! It’ll rise from the ashes and wreck havoc on your life out of SPITE.”
- You used to have a schedule for who cooked on what days, but you quickly learned that Connor Murphy and Kitchens are sworn enemies. The poor boy was scrubbing pancake batter out of his hair for an hour after a certain incident with a hand mixer.
- Much like how you like to steal Connor’s hoodies, Connor likes to steal that one overly large sweater that you own. Yeah, that one.
- You guys have weekly movie nights, you just lie in each other’s arms on the big slightly stiff couch that Connor picked out and swear at cheesy horror movies Prince Fluffy Bottom yips throughout all the loud jump scare moments.
- After awhile you both stop paying attention to whatever movie you’re watching and just talk. If a subject takes a slightly darker turn and it starts to set Connor off, you immediately make a stupid pun and he actually screams. “Hey, Connor what does a house wear?” “What? What does that have to do with anything?” “It wears a dress~!” “I want a divorce.”
- One day while Connor was working late you turned the small spare room into an art room for him to continue his watercolor paintings.
- He’s usually the one to initiate cuddles. You both are a lot like cats when it comes to contact, but Connor has a sixth sense when it comes to knowing when you’re in a cuddling mood so he just starts cuddling you out of nowhere.
- It did you a major frighten the first time he initiated a cuddle day.
- You both have certain chores you hate to do, so what you won’t do he will and vice versa. Except for dishes, neither of you will do that shit. It’s a real problem. The lady at the convenience store is a bit concerned over the amount of paper plates and plastic cups you both buy.
- This jerk will use your body wash without asking, so when you start running out sooner than you expected he acts like you’ve lost your damn mind.
- But seriously, who does he think he is? Does he know how expensive that specific body wash is?!
- You have to keep first aid kits in almost every room in the apartment. This boy is so accident prone. Protect him from himself, please and thanks.
- He really likes going grocery shopping with you? You get this weird look on your face when comparing prices, plus he has to make sure you don’t revert back to a college student. “No, (F/N) you can not buy an entire case of ramen.” “But Connor, it’s on sale!”
- This boy rarely takes responsibility for Prince Fluffy Bottom. The two just chill while you are left with actually raising the walking pompom.
Hi there, another Sirius imagine coming your way! This one was suggested by one of my lovely followers, so thank you for requesting! My requests are open, so please send in any that you may have. I hope you all enjoy!
“No, we can’t live in James’ house anymore,” Y/N sighs, a
giggle escaping her lips as Sirius pouts.
“But why not?” he whines, looking at her with puppy dog
“He’s a married man, with a baby on the way. We can’t live
with him and Lily when the baby arrives, they’ll already have so much on their
hands. Besides, I’ve already been looking at houses and I found the perfect
“What makes it so perfect?” Sirius asks with a dramatic
“It’s a five minute walk from James,“ Y/N replies with a
“It’s perfect! Show me at once! Make haste woman, come on!”
Sirius exclaims dramatically, running out the door. Y/N laughs, following
quickly after him.
“You don’t even know where you’re going Sirius, slow down!”
“Every day,” he said, “we change the world,” which is a nice thought
until I think about how many days and lifetimes I would need to bring a shoe full of sand home until there is no beach, until it made a difference to anyone.
Every day, we change the world, but to change the world in a way that means anything, that takes more time than most people have. It never happens all at once. It’s slow. It’s methodical. It’s exhausting. We don’t all have the stomach for it.
Anon: Hi Hun! I don’t want to bother you but do you think you could do a cute
Dean x Reader where reader got pregnant not long after he proposed, but on a
hunt a witch turns Sam into a toddler temporarily and Dean realizes his little
girl will have the best mommy ever when tiny Sam accidentally calls y/n
A/N: I’m sorry
for any mistakes, my native language is not English.
sun caressed the window, offering you a good view of the sunset. You looked
outside of the motel room while cuddling fondly your belly that was growing
days after days. Your life had been difficult. A hunter life was hard, sad and
lonely. But you were now happy. Since you had met the Winchesters, your life
had changed. Sam was like a brother to you and you find love with Dean. You
were happy together and he wasn’t perfect in romance, but he was the man you
needed and you loved.
Hi all! We didn’t get any valentines themed asks but I’m doing it anyways! :D Sorry it’s kinda the end of the day. I had school and work;; All of these take place after the RFA’s good end/after endings so spoilers if you haven’t done them, and I included “Unknown”, V and Rika We don’t usually get requests for Rika but Imma throw her in there because it’s a day for loooove~ ~Mod L
Setup: The cuties surprised you when you got home with a big bouquet of flowers. Before you can respond, they tell you to sit you down because there’s something they really wanted to tell you.
remember when i was on the fence about adopting taz, & you babes were like YES DOG GOOD DO THAT
& now how he is the absolute light of my life & brings me to happy tears daily & i love him an infinite amount & greets me with so much love & excitement he can’t contain it & we are perfect for each other & i want to spend every possible minute with him & he is helping me through a rough time & helps reconnect me with the outdoors & is the biggest snuggle doggo i’ve ever met
THANK YOU for your consistently awesome advice & support, seriously
OMG!! ‘P’ (and I ) would like to thank @mizjoely and @o0katiekins0o for this amazing drawing to go with his Halloween story! It’s perfect!! Love you women! 'P’ was so excited! He said “I never get mail!” And then asked if we could hang it up! 'H’ said we needed to frame it and 'P’ said we could tell the police that it robbed a bank, thus cracking himself up! (The gift of a pun for you Miz!)