so everyone can cry with me

It makes me so sad to see that Brigitte Hales views Rumplestiltskin as a character, who “is capable of good deep down, but can’t overcome his demons.“ No really, I was legit crying when I really considered how much these writers have screwed over Rumple, Rumbelle, and their fans. Have they considered the fact that it wasn’t an issue for Rumple to consistently overcome his demons back when the show still made sense in terms of characterization and storytelling integrity from S1-S3A back when the narrative didn’t automatically turn everyone against him, even when he didn’t do anything wrong, or was doing the right thing?

They brought him back, turned the GA against him, took away his son, abused him, framed him as a one-note villain with that stupid OOC fake dagger/author plot, turned Belle into his judge, jury, and executioner, had him constantly rejected by her even when he did try to make up for it and be the hero she insisted he be for them to be together, so that they could create the Once Upon a Hook Show, and have a tragic villain to be a “foil” to prop up Hook.

That means that they have essentially shit on this beautiful and complicated character that they created and the Dearie/Rumbelle fandom ever since 3B with OOC toxic angst and false hope this whole time probably on purpose, and robbed us of what could have been a perfect story and redemption arc at the end of 3A, just to bring him back and most likely ultimately destroy him when there are other villains who have committed crimes that are far worse, who are getting happy endings on this show without having to try nearly as hard.

The whole idea of Rumple being a “tragic figure, who can’t overcome his demons” just does not fucking work when you started out with a narrative of characters that supported him, rather than scorned him in the beginning, and it doesn’t work whern there are villains who are far worse that are getting “redemption” arcs at the drop hat, like Zelena and Hook, while Rumple actually has tried to be better, and has still gotten rejected by his true love for the sake of OOC toxic dumbass plots.

And honestly, it’s not just Rumple’s storyline and characterization that’s been butchered to prop up Hook’s storyline, but everyone’s. It’s just most obvious with Rumple because they have put him in a position where he can’t win, even when he does try to be good because double standards have been placed against him by the entire OUAT universe. Meanwhile, mediocre villain characters, who have done far worse than him (Hook and Zelena) get forgiven at the drop of a hat, and Rumple’s mental illnesses (PTSD, OCD, and addiction) have been demonized as things that make him “too weak to be good” and unworthy when the writers actually used to treat them as real problems that he could get emotional support for and overcome without being constantly judged.

The only reason why I think the show went on post 3A was so that Hook/CS could have a storyline. Either that, or they sold out their original themes on family when they killed off Nealfire, and stole Rumple’s potential storyline, so that Hook/CS could happen when they got distracted by them. No, really, they had all of the original main characters storylines perfectly wrapped up in a beautiful and satisfactory way at the end of 3A, then they just had to bring it back for Hook/CS, even though he was never meant to be more than a guest villain, for the sake of popularlity, and fucked over every beautiful and complex original character/ship to try and make sense of it in the narrative, and, unfortunately, it still doesn’t.

I’m disgusted by what they have done to all of these beautiful original characters on this show to prop up Hook/CS, but I think what they have done to Rumple breaks my heart the most of all because he was the character who represented the idea that being a “difficult man to love” didn’t mean that there was no hope for you to find happiness and redemption through true love and family that supported you, if you reached out for help from them. But now, he is often scorned by the world at every turn, even when he does reach out for emotional support from it, not even because he’s necessarily done anything truly evil, but because he is Rumple, and being seriously mentally ill and having very human fears about failure and rejection make him “too weak to be good.”

That is a disgusting message to every Dearie/Rumbelle fan, who has watched this show, and who suffers from fears due to mental illnesses, such as PTSD, OCD, and addiction, just like Rumple. That is a disgusting and emotionally abusive message to send to the Dearie/Rumbelle fandoms on a show where it is possible for sympathetic and relatable villains to find happiness and be redeemed. That is a cruel and emotionally abusive message to send to Dearie/Rumbelle fans, who often have the most fragile of hearts, and the fans for who hope is usually a rare thing because they are often “difficult people to love,” like Rumple, and you gave them hope that it was possible for someone like them to be truly accepted and find redemption through true love and family from S1-S3A. Then, you abruptly turned the whole narrative against him and Belle in 3B with this flanderdized power vs love narrative that came out of fucking nowhere in S4, kept slapping them in the face with it every time there was an opportunity presented to take the show in a better direction for him and Belle, and kept having him rejected by her even when he did try to be better or open up to her.

Fuck off with your talk of hope, Kitsowitz! You’ve essentially told every Dearie/Rumbelle fan, the fans who often have the most fragile of self-esteems, that your feelings don’t matter if you are “difficult person to love,”’ even when you haven’t necessarily done anything wrong, even when you are trying to be a better person, and/or trying to reach out for emotional support from your loved ones for over three seasons now to prop up your gross and abusive shitty self-insert couple, Crapstain Swan, and that is disgusting!

Story 216: The Other Shoe

The terrorists are prowling around the edges of great-grandpa’s birthday party, like predators circling a cornered flock of sheep.  I don’t even know what they want.  Knowing Great-gramps, he’s thinking about offering them some cake and party hats.

Or maybe not.  Something looks wrong with him.

I mean, yes, his surprise birthday party has been crashed by terrorists.  But I’ve heard all the stories, he should be smiling and telling everyone it’s going to be fine while he charms the bomb vests right off these assholes.  Instead he’s crying.  I’m the closest, I’m probably the only one that can sidle over and talk to him without getting shot.
“Gramps!” I whisper.
He smiles at me, for a second, then looks even sadder. “Oh, honey.  I’m so sorry.  This is all my fault.”
“Dude, Gramps, you didn’t even know about the party.  And it’s not like you invited the terrorists… did you?”  I mean it as a joke, but he looks away like he’s feeling guilty.  "It’s fine, Gramps.  You’ve gotten through worse than this.  What about that time you were on a collapsing bridge in Bangladesh?  Or that thing with the airplane over the Atlantic?“
He shakes his head.  "Those were different.”

One of the terrorists is on the phone.  I can’t make out what he’s saying, but he looks… passionate.  I guess he’s making demands or something.  Presumably that means the police or military or whatever are already working on a plan.
“We’re going to get out of here, Gramps.  This is just going to be a funny story for next year’s 111th birthday party.”
“No,” he says, “there won’t be a next year.  I’ve killed you all.”  Well, Jesus.  Is it possible he’s serious?  Could lovable old Gramps have something to do with these guys?  It doesn’t seem likely.  I mean, he’s lived an interesting life - as evidenced by the enormous turnout for the party - but it’s all been basically aboveboard.  If anything he’s just one of a hundred targets; among the friends and children (and grandchildren, and great grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren…) are some very important people.  Politicians, renowned doctors, entertainers, high profile lawyers, military… it was giving me an inferiority complex before I got distracted by the threat of being blown to pieces.

“Gramps, don’t be so negative.  We’re going to be fine, and this isn’t your fault.  I mean, do you even know who these yahoos are?  You couldn’t have seen this coming.”
He shrugs.  "Not exactly.  But I should have known something would.  I was stupid, of course he’s patient.  He had all the time in the world to set this up.“
“Okay Gramps, you’re officially freaking me out.  Everyone loves you.  Nobody is out to get you.”
He sighs, and looks at me with the most crushed, apologetic face I’ve ever seen on anyone in my family.  "I was young, and foolish.  I was in Turkey, walking along the shore.  There was a place where a cliff was slowly crumbling into the sea, probably had been for hundreds of years.  And there was a spot, it must have been a cave once but by then it was just a shallow alcove.“

For a second he doesn’t look so sad, he’s lost in the memory.  To someone that’s a hundred and ten I guess ‘young’ could mean a lot of things, but from that faraway look I’m guessing it was at least ninety years ago.
"I found what seemed like a strange rock - it was the shape, like an egg, that got my attention.  But once I cleaned the dirt and salt off of it I could see it was some kind of pottery.  Not a vase or anything, just a hard-baked lump.”
“Gramps, I don’t understand.”
“I broke it,” he says, as if I hadn’t spoken, “I was leaving and didn’t feel like keeping it, and I threw it against the rocks.  That’s when I realized there was something inside.  A container.”
Oh my god, nobody could ever get a totally straight answer about how Gramps made his first fortune.  Is this it?  Did he find a lost pirate treasure on some Turkish beach, or… I look at the terrorists again.  The one on the phone has gone from ‘passionate’ to 'disconcertingly intense’.  Maybe not treasure.
“Jesus, did you find some terrorist drug stash or something?”
“No, no.  Far worse.  It was a container with a Djinn inside.  A genie.”
“Um.”

Okay, Gramps is either messing with me or insane.  Probably that first one.  This whole 'upset’ act is a con to suck me in so he can have a big laugh later.  That’s more in line with the Gramps I know.
“He offered me three wishes for freeing him, and… I thought I was clever.  My first two wishes, they were terrible run-on sentences, mangled things that should have been three or four wishes each.  He looked furious, but each time he just said 'granted’.  After the second one I got scared, I knew that money and talent wouldn’t do me any good if the Djinn struck me dead.  So I wished for a long healthy life, and I said…”
He breaks down, full on sobbing.  Shit.  Is he not joking?  What the fuck is going on here?
“Grandpa, are you okay?  Grandpa?”
“I’m so sorry.  So sorry.  This is all my fault.”
“Grandpa, no!  We’ll be fine.”
He grabs me by the shoulders, those old hands still powerful.  His eyes are on fire, staring into mine like he’s begging me to forgive him.
“I was picturing a hospital bed, do you understand?  I was thinking of something peaceful.”
“Grandpa, you’re going to be okay.  You’ll see.”
“No.  He was so angry.  And I said…”

The terrorist on the phone raises his voice for a moment, screaming Bible verses at the negotiator or whoever on the other end of the line, and then he throws the cell phone against the wall where it shatters into a hundred pieces.

“I said I wanted to die surrounded by my loved ones.”

Daddy tasked me to cum 5 times in public today 💋so for the 3rd time (I think…I’m so bad with numbers lol) I just came at my desk. 💜I had to put my head down to stifle the sound of my moans and how wet I am, my long neon bimbo nails rubbing my dripping wet clit and praying no one walked towards the back of the office (even though I was secretly praying they would💕) and even though it was out in the open. I can hear everyone, and I came so hard thinking about me screaming and crying as Daddy shoved and forced his thick massive cock deep inside my virgin ass 💋spitting on his cock to make it go all the way inside me, all while he reminded me not to forget my manners and I cried “thank you Daddy” while he spit on me and pulled my hips hard forcing me closer, forcing himself deeper inside 💕

anonymous asked:

Actually now that I think about it, we've never seen Pent cry, he's only ever been in a blind violent rage, even to the point of trying to attack Smack. So what if Pent suddenly got really emotional about Shelby and hurt you in some way? Add on to this if you can. 🔮

“Everyone doesn’t believe me. I know that my Shelby is still alive, and is somewhere in this dim-” “Pent. Everyone denies you, because she really is dead.” You and Pent, having this conversation. Yet again. Pent groaned. “Again with this. I thought that i could trust someone i love with this shit.” He turns away from you. You frown in annoyance. “You need to be smarter than this Pent. Think about how everyone-” “No! I won’t! I think about her every single minute! Everyone says shes gone and-.. Ugh. Just- Lets just shut up about this already.” He starts to stroll away. “No wait-” You put a hand on his shoulder to try to make him stop. He stops and turns his head to you with unpleasant squinting eyes. He swats your hand off his shoulder, hard enough for you to flinch and pull your hand back and hold it. “No, fuck- were done man, lets just continue with what we were-” “For fucks sakes Pent we need to straighten this out. Enough about mother fucking Shelby. Shes fucking gone and not coming back. Shes fucking dead as much as your attitude. Why don’t you spend some time with m-” Pent sharply turns around and grabs onto your collar, tugging you up a bit to look him directly in his eyes. You feel the blood drain from your face in terror. “Listen here sweetie. Don’t you fucking talk that much about Shelby like that. Or you’ll fucking know it. You won’t be able to walk for a fucking month on my watch. Give it up buttercup.” Pent spat at you. All you could do was say a slight “whatever” through your teeth. He seemed unpleased with that response. He only loosens grip slightly. “So what is she then.” Pent said in a low voice. Your avoided his gaze. “Shes.. fine.” Thats all you could say, knowing that she really isn’t. He lightly smirked. “Thats what I thought” He let go of collar, sending you stumbling back a little. His smirk quickly turned back to a frown when he let go of you. He continued to walk forward. You followed and shoved your hands in your pockets frowning. Then you mumble something quietly in jealousy. “goddamn all you care about is mother fucking shity ass shelby, god for fucks sakes.” He overheard you, and his heart snapped. He quickly turned around, and roughly punched you in the arm sending you tumbling back on the cement. He crouched down next to you and pointed at you. “You fucking useless piece of shi-” he stops. He looks up and down at you. Laying on the cold cement, holding the arm he punched, and not to mention your head you slammed on the ground. He stares in shock and pure heart break. “S-shit! (Y/N)! Fucking goddamn it. I’m so fucking sorry.. ughh, fuck.” Pent slides next to you putting an arm around you and another arm on your aching arm. You just stare at the ground, avoiding his gaze completely. You glance up at him once you her his soft sniffing. He has tears forming at the sides of his eyes. He shuts them roughly and turns his head. You still don’t say a thing. “I-I’m sorry. Just, talking a-and thinking about.. Shelby, makes me really fu-… really upset. Im traumatized or something. You just-” he got off guard once you calmly wrapped your arms around is waist hugging him. “Goddamn it Pent.. just don’t do anything like this again. And I’ll promise not to say anything about her.” You sigh into his shoulder. He nods yes slightly.
///
(oops pretty sure i over did it +this is not what u wanted ik but oh well)


mmm yesyes send me ideas like this and i’ll make a tiny fic about them mmm yes i’ll do anything

the signs feeling intense anger

Every sign can reach the stage when the mind just ‘quits’, no matter how laid back they are. check mars and moon!


Aries: She feels no anger. She feels rage. The intensity, the strong, sometimes short but intense feeling of emotions was something she was familiar with, but what she did hate was the feeling of anger she could mostly never shake off. It was always there with her, she let her rage out and it seemed like an exploding volcano. All she saw was red, there was too much energy flowing inside her bones that she could not get rid off and so she let out her anger, and she did not care who would see her like that. ‘I am fire and you will get burned.’

Taurus: He was angry. Angry with the world, angry with this unsteadiness, angry with the fact, that he could not do anything to stop the current situation. Long, slim hands pulled him out of his nest and threw him hard on the ground. He flinched as a cold breeze came and took away all his warmth. “No, do not take everything away from me!!”, he screamed but the dark did not listen. Gritting his teeth he felt his temper raging, long horns started to grow out of his head and he shook his head, trying to get rid of the feeling of losing himself. 

Gemini: Emotions were an construct. A map with a thousand of points, connected with each other by a small, small string. No there was a knot in the strings, there and there was nothing else he could do to untie them, to clear up this mess in his head. It was like the road for his thoughts was blocked and now everything just piled up. Irritated he shook his head, even communicating was hard and the knot in his head slowly transformed in his whole body. Then his mind just quit. Rash action. 

Cancer: She could not tame herself anymore, she got hotheaded again and knew the will easily fall in an tantrum again. Followed by this feeling of guilt: why me? Why this unfairness? Why the need to upset others and be upset? In the end a wave of intensity and sadness washed her away before she could get a hold of herself again. And getting back to the surface after being pulled down by the ocean would cost her a lot strength. Strength and a long time of swimming through these endless waters. 

Leo: “I do not like this”. It all started with the feeling of unfairness, adding a a little bit of hurt to the shattered self that lay on the ground. “I cannot let them now I am hurt! I will not allow them to touch me gain that deeply.” She opened her mouth and showed her long, sharp fangs. She roared. It was loud and vibrant. Whetting her claws she narrowed her yellow, fiery eyes. “Pray for yourself”, she whispered before sprinting to her prey. 

Virgo: The head was a like a working space. There were many files and papers he read, worked with, analysed, only to put them into a new file that was stored somewhere in his office. “Wh- what is this?” This certain piece of paper  was not like the others. Unreadable. Impossible to put somewhere, therefore it was just out of order. “I..I have the control..”, he said, his hands starting to shake. “I..I have the control over it…I have the control..”, he repeated unsteady before standing up and shredding the unknown paper. He started breathing hysterically, what was that? This brooding fear inside of him? “Control…”, he said one last time before shattering the mirror and flipping his precious work desk. 

Libra: These thoughts. These worries. These fears. She did not know what to do. How was she supposed to handle? “It is their fault!!”, she cried. But at the same time is was her own fault. She cried quietly, feeling like she wanted to let everything out, but couldn’t reveal herself, because everyone next door was sleeping. She did not want to disturb them with the mess of feelings. “I will ignore it. Swallow it.” But it was far too much to keep on pretending. She felt like being on fire, but she still smiled. A poisonous, deadly smile. Everyone should feel her poison sting inside their veins. 

Scorpio: His anger is intense. It’s like a thunderstorm with roaring thunder inside of him. His heart is beating and he wants to destroy, cry and scream. He wants to let out his darkest thoughts, he wants the world to feel his pain, transformed out of the bitterness. But in the end, he remains silent and waits till everyone left. He could hurt anyone right now, but he know it’ll be no good, knowing that he will destroy for sure if he demonstrates his power. So he balls his fists and closes his door. Outside of his bedroom you can her the thunder roaring. 

Sagittarius: ‘Do not stop me’, was all she thought. These feelings were caging her. No matter what she did to distract herself, the anger would haunt her after all, so the minute it became to much she snapped. She could be free spirited and joyous but deep emotions were something completely different, especially anger. Because she was not only the laughter of joy but indeed the stomp of a herd of wild horses swirling up dust as they made their way through the steppe. There was raw force and energy inside of her and that needed to get out, now. 

Capricorn: Get a hold of yourself. Get a hold of yourself. Now. But there was no way to get himself under control. There was this dam inside of his head that stopped this enormous river of feelings of overflowing. Now, there were little cracks in the once so strong concrete and each of them plainly showed the nerves he lost from time to time. He sat at his desk, swallowed and closed his eyes. Suddenly, the dam broke. The raging float of dark water swallowed him completely. 

Aquarius: She saw it often on other people. Anger. She watched them live it out, stomping with their feet, raging, screaming, shouting. Now? She felt it herself. “I know this, this familiar”, she explained to herself. But familiar did not mean good. She knew her temper tantrums for when she was young. She knew that destructiveness could be a part of it. “I do not want that. I will not.” Suddenly a dark, whispering voice talked to her: “You do not choose to be out of touch. You are not your own master.” She widened her eyes anxiously. And suddenly, it was like she was 7 again. 

Pisces: Anger? Anger, he felt it so deeply, anger and the need to cry out of frustration, he did not want to feel it anymore, the worst thing that ate him alive right now. So he grew bitter. “I can turn nasty”, he thought. “I will be the worst if you make me feel this again.” And so he did. So he became the feeling of anger and bitterness himself. As he looked in the mirror he couldn’t recognize himself anymore. Dark, red eyes starred at him, tears flowing. 

Otayuri Week Day 7: Fantasy
what is this lmao
oh well it took nearly 2 days making this. struggling with designing beka’s armor and yurio’s wings because it’s my first time drawing fantasy AU. I want to make Yurio’s wings look slim but not really have soft edges(???) so i made it a bit spiky and I changed the design like 3 times. and for otabek’s armor…. Idk how to armor btw. so I just make it simple and not really troublesome to draw. I also imagine him wearing and move with it so i make sure to make him comfortable. and WHAT IS SWORD *crying*

actually i was going to draw pirate otabek x merman yurio but i changed my mind. i’ll draw them later tho.

thank you everyone for the likes and comments and even messages I really appreciate it and really happy that you like my drawings. it’s really fun drawing this couple.


oh and yesterday I read tweets from twitter, someone translate Kubo-sensei’s interviews on Spoon Magazine and she said that Otabek is a God of Victory and Yurio is loved by that God. and you can hear me screaming in the distance.

I cant believe otayuri is the 2nd largest pair in YOI and I am really proud of it. like we ship them on the last 3 episodes, got many otayuri official arts and merchandises, and even Kubo-sensei said Otabek love Yuri on Spoon Magazine interview

the question is. when is season 2

Is it a boxer? Is it a runner? No! It’s Jung Jaehyun!

HOLY QUIZNAK I JUST REALIZED

So I was looking through the Klance tag (as usual) and me, being a dumb bitch, didn’t realize something until now. This post is for y'all who are like me and didn’t realize this either. 


Okay so.

Remember  this scene right here?

Everyones like, lmao Keith is salty. And I didn’t get it until now?? 

He’s literally fucking roasting him because Lance “Forgot” about their bonding moment™, even though he implies that he has enough memory to be stored in a giant fucking ship.

Like, bitch, you say you want your information to be imported into a giant fucking ship but you can’t remember this??? This one fucking moment??? 

You two held fucking hands for crying out loud

Our boy I swear. Keith is gonna Keel over one day.

Bonus: Keith’s face at lance when he flirts with Everyone else (Allura) but him

He looks so done, someone please help him

HE CARES ABOUT HER SO MUCH I’M FUCKING CRYING HOLY SHIT 

HE IS SO COCKY BUT DOES NOT FORGET HER AND FUCK HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT HER I AM CRYING I AM DEAD FUCKKKKKKKK

You okay?””I’m fine””You’re pushing yourself too hard
You gonna marry me today?””Ask me again tomorrow””I always do
Did I tell you I love you?””Yes… Say it anyways””I love you
Why do you never say yes?””Cuz then…I wouldn’t get to hear you ask…
I’m so tired””You gotta rest honey””Everyone is depending on me!””Everyone can wait.
Do I make you happy Rakan?””Everyday of my life
I’m lucky to have you.””Nope, I’m the lucky one””I swear, you will be the death of me””I’m fine with that.””Me too


THIS IS GOALS. THIS. IS. GOALSSSSS

Draco Malfoy Crush Headcanons

Masterlist


Gryffindor Reader

Originally posted by perfectfeelings


- Omg people would totally ship you two as the love/hate relationship and/or the sexual tension relationship

- Cliche, but start off as total rivals

- If you played Quiddich you would make it your top priority to always distract Draco

- Shameless teasing tho??

- “Hey Malfoy, nice ass”

- ///blushblushblush “Excuse me?!”

- “You heard me!”

- Shameless catcalling purposely in front of everyone including Snape and his friends

- But one day you are genuinely upset and on the verge of tears but you, being stubborn, refuse to cry in front of him

- “Didn’t you hear me?! Go away, Malfoy!”

- Offers you a handkerchief, an awkward hug, and sweets

- A messy, tear stained and shaky smile

- “Since when did you go soft, Malfoy?”

- “I should be asking you the same thing, (Last Name)

- So obviously you two are pretty close friends now

- He can basically trust you with anything so he comes to you when he has problems

- But both of you are extremely stubborn so usually the other person will have to confront the other about their notice in their change of attitude

- You having to confess first

- He’d totally try to confess but end up getting too nervous and backing away

- “Hey Malfoy, you be interested in going to Hogsmeade this weekend?”

-//smirksmirk “You wouldn’t be asking me out, would you?”

-”Pffftttt as if????”

- You totally were asking him out

- He said yes in the most teasing way with a signature smirk

- You were very proud of your relationship because there was no denying Draco was just hot

- But like he was a complete sweetie

- If you were sick he would always freak out and if he saw you were struggling in classes he would discreetly leave you his study notes in the most unexpected ways like “accidentally” mixing his 100% amazing notes up with your slightly pitiful ones

- And ugh he was just an amazing partner to have???


Slytherin Reader

Originally posted by tisbaylee


- Not gonna lie you two were already friends

- Like you would gang up on people you shared a hatred for always

- Sometimes people would even avoid you two in fear of being completely roasted™

- It was like “o shit here they come rUN BITCH RUN N Y O O M

 - But no seriously you two would diss whoever and whatever if they got on your nerves 

- And obviously he would ask you to the Yule Ball

-“You’re asking me, Malfoy…?”

-“Of course. Who else would I ask? Parkinson?”

- And like whenever the two of you would enter the ballroom all eyes would immediately just turn to you two

- Because lets face it, the two of you could stop traffic 

- You would both sneak off after some stuff had died down in a dark and empty corridor 

- The two of you would just be chatting by a windowsill whenever out of nowhere he would just kiss you

- You were like talking about class or something and he would just press his lips against yours

- And you just melted

- Because you could feel how shaky and nervous he was

- But he was so gentle

- And omg you cuties

- Tbh no one is surprised when you enter the Great Hall hand in hand

- Blaise catcalls

- Pansy snarls

- Crabbe and Goyle don’t really care 

- But you and Draco are too absorbed in the little world that has formed around you to notice

Ravenclaw Reader

Originally posted by lovershub

 

- The only reason he knew you is because you were the person who always just happened to score one or two points above him on every. single. assignment.

- Like he would be bragging in class about his grades when the teacher would speak up like 

-“Obviously I have the best test scores in here but that’s not surprise—“

-“aCTUALLY Mister Malfoy, Miss (Name) (Last Name) scored just one point above you…! So you’re wrong lol”

- And he would just be appalled

- And then he would basically track you down and discreetly ask about studying techniques

- And you’d just be like “So Mister “I scored one less point than someone” wants to hear about my studying techniques? I don’t think so, Second Place.”

- He’d do an unintentional dramatic gasp and like press an offended hand to his chest

- And you’d just walk away with the most smug smirk ever

- After that incident he’d badmouth you almost as much as he badmouthed Potter

- Almost

- Because after doing some “researching” (snooping) and learning more about you from observations and sources he’d find out that you’re actually really intriguing 

- And he might have had the smallest, tiniest crush on you

 - But he’d deny it of course

-the little bastard

- But like he actually finds the small things you do entertaining

- For example, he might have ‘accidentally’ showed up at the library every day you did and just happen to notice how you would play with your hair or doodle whenever you studied 

- One day, he discreetly bumped into you playing it off as he was too busy reading

- You decided not to tell him that his book was upside down

-“Oh, watch where you’re going… Anyways, if you’re here, mind helping me with this subject?”

-“Draco Malfoy? Asking for help? Who would have known?”

- But you did end up helping him 

- And after taking multiple deep breaths, he finally got the courage to ask you out

- And you told him “maybe if you can score higher than me on the next potions test”

-gUESS WHO STUDIED THEIR ASS OFF

-MALFOY DID


 Hufflepuff Reader

Originally posted by wellwailingwhale

 - Tbh he had no idea who you were

 - And honestly he didn’t even care

- But that all changed when this happened

- So you were focusing on anything other than him while walking down the hallway,

- And accidentally you bump into him

- All of your stuff falls to the ground

- And he just shoots you a nasty glare and continues walking

- You are simply picking up your things when you hear “Lousy Hufflepuffs. Can’t do anything. No wonder that Diggory died. As if a Hufflepuff is brave enough to enter that tournament and come out alive.”

- You stop dead in your tracks. “What did you just say..?”

- He turns back to you with a scoff 

- You run up in front of him and get in his face. “What the hell did you just say?! Tell me!” 

-”I said that all of you Hufflepuffs are weak and pathetic. Diggory never had what it took to enter the-”

- But he was cut off by a punch to the face. His nose was bleeding

-”Don’t you ever start saying shit like that when you, yourself, will never be better than Cedric! At his worst, he is still better than you at your best. Maybe you should think about this before speaking unless you want to be bloodied by a “lousy” Hufflepuff again.”

- He is left in sh o ck

- From then on, whenever he sees you his entire face goes red and he hides himself

- Because maybe your courage and great left hook made him form a crush

-somehow

- He leaves a note on your desk which is from “your secret admirer” (cause he’s cheesy like that) telling you to meet him outside at night

- Your first reaction when you see him is not a positive one

- He explains that he only said that about Diggory is because he tries to look impressive in front of his friends (Which isn’t a lie) and that he sincerely apologizes and mourns for your House’s loss

- After some coaxing, he is forgiven 

- You sit and chat for a while and you are pleasantly surprised when you find out he’s actually pretty cool

-At the end of the night, he asks you on a date

- And with a hesitant yet bright smile, you accept

We all live in the same universe, but in different worlds, as Mooji says. In one sense, we are all radically alone. I cannot experience your experience. You cannot experience my experience. Nobody can live for me, or die for me, experience pain for me, or joy for me. Nobody can cry for me, or laugh for me, or dance for me. I go through all of that in radical aloneness.

But to stay with that aloneness, to face it, to sink into the great mystery of it, that is the key, for that is where we discover true compassion. We realise that on the deepest level we are all, every single one of us, in exactly the same situation. And so, even though we are all alone, we are not alone, alone. We are alone, together. Alone, with everything and everyone. Alone, with thoughts, sensations, feelings, sounds, smells, as they arise and dissolve in the vastness. Here, we are alone with all of life, intimate with it, inseparable from it. Aloneness is not loneliness.
—  Jeff Foster, Alone With Life
THE SIGNS - RUPI KAUR
  • Aries: even when you undress her
  • you are searching for me
  • I am sorry I
  • taste so good that
  • when the two of you
  • make love it is
  • still my name
  • that rolls of your
  • tongue accidentally
  • Taurus: you look at me and cry
  • 'everything hurts'
  • i hold you and whisper
  • 'but everything can heal'
  • Gemini: it wasn't you I was kissing
  • -don't be mistaken
  • it was him on my mind, your lips were just convenient
  • Cancer: she is water
  • soft enough
  • to offer life
  • tough enough
  • to drown it away
  • Leo: the world
  • gives you
  • so much pain
  • and here you are
  • making gold out of it
  • Virgo: to hate
  • is an easy lazy thing
  • but to love
  • takes strength
  • everyone has
  • but not all are
  • willing to practice
  • Libra: do you need me or do you need someone,
  • there's a difference
  • Scorpio: the idea that we are
  • so capable of love
  • but still choose
  • to be toxic
  • Sagittarius: this place makes me
  • the kind of exhausted that has
  • nothing to do with sleep
  • and everything to do with the people around me
  • Capricorn: the day you have everything
  • I hope you remember
  • when you had nothing
  • Aquarius: perhaps I don't deserve
  • nice things cause I am
  • paying for sins I don't
  • remember
  • Pisces: like the sky
  • my beloved is everywhere
  • but next to me
  • -
  • --
  • Never do posts like these so reblog if you want more
Dialogue Prompts

Originally posted by pray-for-the-sun

Dialogue Prompts

1.   “I’m sorry. It’s just everytime you open your mouth, you seem to get even more annoying. Does it take effort to do that?”

2.   “Where did you learn to fight like that?” “Have you ever been to a concert before?”

3.   “Remember that time when I asked for your option?” “No” “ Yeah neither do I”

4.   “Wereyou born this stupid, or were you just dropped on your head one to many times as a child?”

5.   “Please tell me he isn’t doing his victory dance behind me”

6.   “We’re Americans, we have a tendency of going overboard and starting a revolution”

7.   “Can’t we just hug this out?”

8.   “Do you love me?” “Depends on how much food you brought me”

9.   “If your laptop and I were trapped in a housefire and you only had enough time to save one, who would you save?……..Are you seriously having to think about this!?”

10.   “No one likes your jokes” “What are you talking about, the old lady at the store said I was funny!”

11.   “It’s a good plan!…..Okay it’s half of an okay plan…..So it’s actually like a hopeful idea”

12.   “Shouldn’t you be at work?” “Shouldn’t you be out telling little kids that Santa Clause isn’t real”

13.   “Why can’t the world just chill for one second”

14.   “Let’s say, hypthetically of course, that I needed help hiding a body-” “Hold up let me get a shovel”

15.   “Is he always this rude?” “Only when he watches Gossip Girls”

16.   “How can you look so attrative while crying?”

17.   “Wow we are screwed” “Really, what could possibly make you say that?”

18.   “Please don’t leave me. I love you”

19.   “I trusted you”

20.   “You’re just going to turn your back on everyone, again” “It was a defensive habit, I didn’t mean to.”

21.   “I almost died!” “Death by a hamster, I would pay to see that”

22.   “Newt Scamander, wouldn’t treat me like this!” “Well Newt is a fictional character” “How dare you!”

23.   “Did you even sleep last night?” “I’ll sleep when I’m dead”

24.   “Pretty sure none of this was suppose to happen”

25.   “Don’t you dare die on me….We’re suppose to grow old together”

26.   “You are my sunshine….my only sunshine…I never told you….How much I love you.”

27.   “I’m not strong or brave, but I will fight for you”

28.   “This can’t be real”

29.   “How did you two become friends?” “I punched him in the face and he gave me a highfive” 

30.   “This is not what I envisioned when you said: wanna play a game.”


                   I’ll be here waiting for requests

Originally posted by drunkbroadway

(please send your requests through the inbox)

can you believe Henrik and Tarjei just had like a natural connection right away and they just clicked and they both felt the same can you believe that Henrik was one of last persons who went to the audition and two hours later Julie called him and he got the audition so this means that Tarjei said to Julie “I want him” I’m screaming I’m not very well are you crying because I am

anonymous asked:

hi viria i have a problem im dealing with right now ;; in my fandom genderswaps/bends are growing ever more popular and more and more big art/fic creators are accepting and supporting them. as someone trans i've been trying to educate people on how harmful it is, but as more & more 'big' or 'popular' accounts publicly enjoy them, its harder & harder to have an audience that will listen. i used to enjoy genderswaps myself but now ive come to see how truly harmful they are. i want to keep (1/6)

trying to educate ppl but soon it will be near impossible to convey my message as almost a whole of my fandom will just come to accept them and love them so much they wont listen ;; do you have any words to say from your perspective as an artist or from any other standpoint? even just a small word would mean so much, this trend is growing more and more rapidly and stronger every time a fic or piece of art supporting it is produced ;; (2/6) 

i come to you asking such a thing because there are fewer and fewer people that share the same belief as me that it is bad. the argument defending it seems very convincing to many. some trans/qenderqueer/nonbinary people find it enjoyable and comforting but those that are on the opposite spectrum - ppl like me who feel dysphoric and invalidated by it - are in the end told to deal with it and let ppl write/draw what they want and just avoid it since its a comfort to some. another argument (3/6)

is of artistic liscense: you should be able to make whatever you want and this is strengthened by the fact doing so comforts some trans/gq people. but i feel forgotten. do the people that are hurt by it not matter? i feel ashamed now when i try to put out my msg. but i just want to feel a little more normal within my fandomspace. i want to feel like i exist. yet hardly anyone will listen. it’s not longer something i and my friends can avoid and never really was, because it is harmful and (4/6) 

we have a right to speak out against harmful things, yes? i am finding it harder and harder to believe it. i really just yearn to feel normal as the people that are consoled by genderswapping feel normal. i feel i should mention i do remember when you made genderswap art and were educated and apologized, i have gone through the same process myself. i hope i am not bringing up bad memories and apologize if i happen to ;; please, if you could give just a few words yourself it (5/6)   

—————————————————————————————

Hello! I’m sorry, I think my askbox managed to eat the last part of your message, so it’s not entirely full! But I feel like I get enough information from these parts nonetheless. 

First of all, please, please, try to not let any strangers on the internet make you feel abnormal. I feel like it must be very hard to be put in such a space, but as much as you can, please focus on the people who DO share your opinion on this. As much as it might not look like it, I am sure many people (even out of those who still do genderswaps) mean no harm, don’t yet know how hurtful it is for some other people and WILL listen to you!

I remember when people educated me over this, there were so many who thought that…how to put it. That I think very very bad of transgender people, while I, at that point, didn’t really know much about this issue. When it doesn’t happen to you, it’s not always the thing that crosses your mind. I feel like people who explain why and how this is wrong to artists, especially with their point of view, do help to fuel a thought in someone’s mind, offer them to think about it if they didn’t have the option before.

I try to be hopeful for people, I want to think that even if genderswaps are popular, there are still many empathic people who will listen to you, and who will understand how you feel.

For many it comes to a choice: whether they enjoy genderswaps enough to still draw it when they know how much it upsets some people. It was very fun to draw, but I don’t want to be the cause of someone’s distress by doing it. So… I want to think many people might share my choice. 

I’d say…if you choose to explain your point of view to people who still do genderswaps, try to not make bashing someone the first thing you write them. It might cause anger and defense, and it might not lead anywhere. Back then I was “educated” in a way that made me cry my eyes out, but it’s not something everyone will be willing to go through. For me, it wasn’t people who yelled at me what a piece of crap I was, but people who really explained what they felt that made me think on this topic more. Keep in mind that there still might be people who don’t yet know your point of view. What they see - is the pictures on the internet, people do them, so they assume it’s okay. You don’t usually think “Hm, what can possibly be wrong with this picture?” about drawings you see on the internet. 

As for your safe place, I think you have already done that, block all the genderswap tags to try to avoid on your dashboard. Even if there are people who stop doing them, there will most likely still be people who just started, simply because there are so so many. You don’t want to stress out because of something the stranger did from the other side of the globe.

I’m sorry if this is zero help, I know there is no way to change everyone’s opinion or to inform everyone, but please, don’t lose yourself with this. You are you and you are important, what you feel is absolutely legit and valid, remember it!

Originally posted by idolos-frases

Emotional Imbalance

(Tell me if this has been done before)

Okay, if you guys haven’t get tired of my ideas (that again doesn’t makes sense) yet then here is another one!

> Never trust a 10,000 year old information. It is a sure a guarantee that it will be outdated.

> Roaming around the universe and answering distress signals, helping other aliens, and making alliances also means that they need to land on certain planets (obvious one if they needed to replenish their stocks)

> So! New planet means new explorations! Yay! But they don’t have any info to their latest planet. None at all. But hey, it has pretty gems on it as well as shiny fruits.

> The fruits are edible and safe for everyone. What they didn’t know is that certain gems has specific effects. And Lance happened to touch the rarer ones that absorbed negative emotions. Like literally absorb, it will left nothing inside the body.

> Lance is curious at first went he got back the castle. He feel lighter, much more happier, he feels that nothing can dampen his mood.

> His smiles and laughs for the next days is not forced unlike the past weeks. He never felt any of his usual insecurities. Everyday is full of sunshine and roses for him.

> At first the team is happy for this development. Hey, maybe Lance is the same with not being serious on battles and all but at least he is no longer egging Keith for competitions and that he is not rising up when someone bad mouthed him. They thought that Lance is learning to be mature now.

> Then as time passes it unnerved them.

> The team always see Lance smiling and happy. They should be happy too, right? Then why they feel that something is wrong?

> The first flag was when Pidge snapped at Lance at how he was not contributing at all. It was said out of anger due to stress and Pidge was horrified at what they said because deep down they know it was not true. Lance just stared at them with honest surprise written on his face. Then he smiled at Pidge and said that no feelings were harmed. That he understood and proceeded to ask if Pidge wanted to join him to lunch.

> Pidge observed Lance like hawk to see if the Blue Paladin was faking but through out the day Lance remained happy.

> The second flag was when Keith got angry at Lance during training. A lot of hurtful words were said that even Hunk was on the verge of crying for his best friend. Lance, on the other hand, just blinked at Keith then chuckled a bit and said that “Oh! so that is where I am wrong! Can you teach me how to do it?”. It threw Keith off guard and all his anger was forgotten.

> There were also times that Allura and Shiro snapped at Lance out of stress but the Blue Paladin always waved it off with a cheerful attitude.

> Everyone (except Hunk and Coran) felt bad that they always used Lance as an emotional punching bag and Lance was not even angry at them even for a little bit. He still cared for them in his usual way.

> The last flag though that made them think that something was really wrong was when a lot of aliens died during one of the battles where Voltron helped in order to win it. Lance clapped his hands and said that they should just do the burial rites in order to honor the dead. The Blue Paladin didn’t show any signs of mournings. It was as if the burial was just another form of joyful celebration.

> Lance received a punch from his comment and he was confused why everyone was angry at him. It was the only way to honor the dead, right?

> A lot of hurtful words were passed but one of them noticed that (maybe Hunk or Coran or even Pidge) Lance still kept his cheerful persona. Lance kept smiling and it only added fuel to the fire because the others thought they were being mocked.

> So the rest of the team investigated what was wrong with their Blue Paladin. With the help of their lions they finally figured out what was wrong. They looked for a way to reverse it and they did find a way.

> All’s well, end’s well? Nope! They didn’t account that the sudden rush of negativity and adding all the other negatives that was supposed to be felt during the past few weeks came all crashing down on Lance. It cause him to have an emotional breakdown to the point of needing him to be put in a healing pod (in reasons that I still don’t know what)

> When he came out of the pod, he no longer feels any emotions.

> Lance asked “what is the used of emotions? You don’t need it in war.”

Fanon Langst is so…………. like, I understand that everyone experiences low self-esteem and struggles with their worth in different ways, but fanon Langst is really bad lmao. It’s so one note to me? And a lot of the time it feels like just an excuse to beat on Lance.

If you want your blog to be filled with pics of Lance crying, go ahead. But it is disturbing how Big this trend of ‘Lance being hurt, Lance crying, Lance dying’ is in this fandom. It’s…. weird that I can go into the tag, either here or on ao3, and know with 100% certainty that I’ll see something about Lance getting hurt/killed.

Many people have been quick to point out that all this excessive Langst content ties into racism. And I won’t lie, I agree with them. Lance is a confirmed brown, Cuban, character of color. And there is a history of brown lives being less valued than white lives- a history that is in fact still happening now. It’s important to remember and acknowledge that fact, and therefore reexamine Langst content with a more critical eye.

HOWEVER, I also understand that Langst is a popular thing because Lance is relatable to the audience. And because Lance is so relatable, it’s easy to project on him. But I gotta………. look, I’m not a psychologist or a therapist, but to every person reading this post- if you treat Lance as a sort of vehicle for every negative thought or fantasy you’ve ever had for yourself, you need to take a step back and just…. look at what you’re doing. Because I did this sort of thing when I was younger, too. I took my favorite characters, the ones I related to most, and I beat them to all hell and made them wish they were dead. And looking back on it now, I’m alarmed by how many Warning Signs there were.

Making angsty content of your faves is fun, but not to the extent that you use them as punching bag stand ins for your own issues. I’ve realized now that I wailed on my favorite characters because I wanted to hurt myself. It wasn’t a healthy way to cope then, and it’s taken me a long time to recover from that mindset.

So yeah. Maybe it’s time we start shifting away from hurting Lance.

Thank You

@crankgameplays it is currently 12:49 in the morning and i just really want to fucking say thank you. I came across your channel a little less then a year ago. When i cam across you i was really shy, never talked to anyone, scared to make new friends, and very very self conscious. Then one night at like 3 in the morning i said to my self, “I want to get into a new gamer on youtube” so i grabbed my laptop and went to youtube and searched Gamers. Your channel was the 5th one to show up. I clicked on it and watched your newest video at the time. The static speaks your name. I had no idea what this game was but i said fuck it and watched it. The game was so emotional i started to tear up. When you finished it, you gave a little speech like you always do in more serious videos. What you said moved me so much i started crying. I wasn’t in the best place when i discovered your channel. I was really depressed and just wasn’t happy with anything i did. Then i found you and fell in love with your videos. They always make me smile and laugh my ass off. Now today, i am really hyper and energetic and i’m always happy. Ethan, just thank you so much for everything you have done not only for me, but everyone in th community. Stay Cranky for as long as you can because that is what makes Ethan Nestor…well Ethan Nestor. You are so amazing Ethan please don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I love you so much, the community loves you so much. Keep up the amazing work on your videos. Stay Cranky! <3

Dark Quotes & Prompts

Anonymous said: Hi, thank you for all you do! I was wondering if you would have some dark quotes? I feel like there’s only light, airy ones floating around

Some of these are very negative and, well, dark, so if you’re not one for this sort of thing, please proceed warily.

Love

“She’s a saint with the lips of a sinner. She’s an angel with a devilish kiss.”

“If you don’t fight for what you love, you cry for what you lose.”

“I love you, as certain dark things are to be loved. In secret, between the shadow and the soul.” - Pablo Naruda

“Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness.” - R.Queen

“Hell sent us the most evil disease, and we humans called it “love” “- Conny Cernik

“You know that place between asleep and awake; that place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I will always love you. That’s where I will be waiting.” - Peter Pan

“But my dreams aren’t as empty as my conscience seems, to be. I have hours; only lonely. My love is vengeance that’s never free.”

“They told me not to play with fire, and I should’ve listened because I got burned by your soul and you left me in the ashes.”

“Until we’ve seen someone’s darkness we don’t really know who they are. Until we’ve forgiven someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is.” - Marianne Williamson

“We’re all searching for someone who’s demons play well with ours.”

“He saw the darkness in her beauty. She saw the beauty in his darkness.”

“I don’t really get why everything has to end. Nothing can be perfect but instead of quitting, People should try to fix their problems instead of leaving. Love is a really wonderful feeling but most people don’t know the real meaning.”

“He looked at me as if I were the only star in her darkest night and he kissed me as if I were the air that filled her lungs.”

“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.” - Mary Oliver

Keep reading

9

fic rec days 2017: love on the ground by hedaswolf (@hedaswolf)

“I do not regret the choices made in my capacity as commander, Clarke. Each decision has had the sole purpose of protecting my people, which I have sworn to do. There is no fault in that.”

Clarke twines their fingers together and watches the light of the fire play across Lexa’s face. When she finally opens her eyes, they’re filled with flames.

“I will never be sorry for my actions,” she says, turning toward Clarke. “But I can never forgive myself for the consequences, either.”