So there are these two boys in my school, one of them is a punk dude and the other is a complete nerd. these two dudes are best friends and literally everyone ships them. the nerd one happens to be in all my advanced classes and talks to me about the punk one A LOT. I already know the nerd one is gay, but the punk ones sexuality is still unknown. These two boys are so protective over each other its unbelievable. In gym this one dude was joking around with the nerd dude and i guess it got way to aggressive because he punched him REALLY hard and he left a bruise on his arm, The punk guy sees this and gets really mad at the dude and yells at him for punching him to hard. He then goes over to the nerd, makes sure hes ok, and proceeds to look at the arm to make sure he is in fact ok. soMEONE HELP BECAUSE THESE BOYS WILL BE THE NED OF MEE!! will keep story updated
(So like i remember reading a teen wolf/sterek fic years ago, and a zimbits tumblr fic recently, along these lines and your recent sid and adorable children mood made me want to start this as a thing for you????? bee please make it better with your fic magic??????)
When Zhenya first moved to America he spoke exactly seven pieces of english: hello, please, thank you, yes, no, good game, and fuck off.
With only Seryozha and Ksenia around to translate for him, learning english becomes priority number one.
Before he came to Pittsburgh, he thought that hockey would be the biggest part of his life, like it had been back home in Magnitogorsk, but he now realises how hard everything is when he can barely understand every twentieth word his teammates and coaches say to him. He can’t read street signs, or the newspapers Seryozha has delivered to the house every morning, or the labels on foods in the supermarket.
The longer it goes on, the more embarrassed he gets about how slowly he is learning; how much he still struggles to have basic conversations with anyone without it ending with him giving them a shy bring and shrugging trying not to blush. Zhenya isn’t a genius, but he’s always been smart- especially for a hockey player- and the barrier between him and everyone else is frustrating and makes him feel stupid. He should have taken Seryozha’s advice when he was drafted by the Pens and taken English classes while waiting for all of the mess surrounding the lockout and his contract with metallurg to sort out.
He has a tutor come to the Gonchar’s twice a week, homework to go through on other days and on the road, and Ksenia and Seryozha have slow pausing conversations with him over dinner. But it’s not really sticking. English is hard. And learning a new language- let alone one with an entirely new alphabet- is difficult enough without adding in the demanding career of a professional athlete.
Which is how he found himself spending free afternoons in the Gonchar household sitting on the living room floor with three year old Natalie climbing onto his lap to watch children’s programs. Natalie refuses to let him get up until they’ve watched her favourites, and gives him the cutest hurt puppy dog eyes when he makes jokes about the silly characters.
It gave Seryozha and Ksenia some time to themselves, and Zhenya learned English with his adorable new three year old best friend. Their usual programs were Sesame Street, Thomas and Friends, Bear in the Big Blue House, and finally Mr Sid.
The show wasn’t actually called Mr. Sid, but natalie always started bouncing excitedly and clapping her hands when the theme song started, chanting ‘Mr. Sid! Mr. Sid!’ until he came on screen. Mr Sid was Natalie’s favourite person in the world; even more than her mama and papa and new favourite uncle Zhenya. Mr. Sid never failed to make the little girl happy, and Zhenya couldn’t help but agree.
Mr Sid was the most adorable, handsome, sweetest man Zhenya had ever seen. And Zhenya still only understood half the words he said. He spent every episode speaking gently to the audience and kids on his set, smile full of crinkly eyes and dimples, and patiently helping his child guests through the day’s project or game. and he wore the stupidest ugliest oversized sweaters that Zhenya couldn’t decide if he wanted to rip them off him and burn them to save everyone the horror of witnessing them ever again, or cuddle in close to Mr. Sid in them because he looked so soft and warm and cosy.
- bake cookies at 3am while dancing and singing off key in the kitchen
- try to responsible adults who R U N A K I N G D O M but they still get really excited at their birthdays and spend months planning for the other
- have arguments over whether a bear or a lion would win in a fight and getting really angry with each other and not speaking for a week
- fight over the last slice of cake and the chef is like protecting the cake because he spent so long on that cake and he should have known because these two are so immature why did he let this happen AGAIN
- cover up their hickeys with their royal wear (like formal capes and dresses and suits) but everyone knows anyway
- Tedros won’t let Agatha get about of bed and cuddles with her all morning
- they T R Y to get painted for the royal portrait but they can’t because they can’t keep a straight face and eventually the painter gives up and Agatha is pretty sure it’s the best picture they have of each other
- sneak out of the castle at night and go stargaze until Merlin finds them asleep in the grass together
- during royal meetings they have no idea what’s happening because the other is making funny faces and they CANNOT LAUGH THIS IS TOO SERIOUS
- Tedros goes on long hunting trips and always hug-tackles Agatha when he gets back
- they go on royal trips all the time and every place they go they get like some souvenir or something every time
- Tedros gets to be really tall and holds things over Agatha’s head and watches her get angry and he thinks it’s so cute and she hates it and usually kicks his shins but that won’t stop him
- Tedros uses really cheesy pick up lines and Agatha is like “geez we’re already MARRIED”
-PILLOW FIGHTS OMG
- Tedros is kinda vain at times and Agatha is just like “Reaper, sic em”
- Reaper and Tedros rivarly continues so Tedros gets a dog, probs a golden retriever, just to spite Agatha and to his surprise the two love each other, he is very angry
- Tedros still mad that they don’t have nicknames and insists Agatha call him “Teddy” or “Teddy Bear”
- its raining so Agatha drags Tedros out into the courtyard and they jump in puddles and splash each other with water and end up rolling on the cobblestones laughing until Guinevere has to pull them insides because “for goodness sake you will get a cold at this rate”
- Merlin makes them hot chocolate and they laugh in front of the fireplace and give each other whipped cream mustaches
- Agatha likes to curl up in big, comfy chairs and read in the sun until she falls asleep so when Tedros can’t find her he checks all her favorite reading spots and carries her to bed
CAN YOU JUST PICTURE TAGATHA BEING SUPER CUTE AND MARRIED I’m sorry I just have a lot of feelings for these two someone help me please