Yuri on Ice! Ep6
- I don’t know about y’all but I NEED A MINUTE TO COOL DOWN FROM ALL THAT BOOTY ON ICE. *fans self*
- They just pass out next to each other so casual and couple-like
*bless their tired little hearts*
- Look at my salty prince…Yurio doesn’t look happy with his silver at all
*I wonder why*
- Yuuri’s gotten somewhat comfortable giving interviews now. Meanwhile, Victor gives zero fucks and would rather have hot pot *priorities*
- OH MY GOD Yakov you little bitch. Also, I love the children?? Guang Hong and Leo are too cute??
- WAIT ONE SECOND….ARE YOU TELLING ME….THAT WHEN VICTOR’S PANTS AND UNDERWEAR CAME FLYING AT THE CHILDREN….
- HIS JUNK WAS ALL PRESSED UP AGAINST YUURI??
- IN A RESTAURANT??
- Phichit-kun you precious angel. Let the whole fandom sing your name to eternity for gifting us with that fabulous instagram upload
*kneels in prayer*
- I love each and every one of their performances. Everyone brings something new to the table. There’s heartbreak and love and personal meaning. It’s wonderful.
- BUT YUURI. UGHHH. THIS BOY IS MILES AHEAD OF EVERYONE.
- Can you feel his intensity? He’s greedy. He’s finally beginning to learn to want. He accepts others’ feelings of resentment. He’s selfish because he wants Victor. All of Victor for himself. He doesn’t want to share. And that makes his performance that much more potent.
- And Victor figures it out. He knows there’s been a shift inside Yuuri and that’s why he’s acting weird. When he throws his hands up in celebration there’s pure, unabashed joy for Yuuri’s success.
*rainbows shooting out his ass I s2g*
- “That was perfect.” Victor’s fallen in love. He’s fallen so hard he can’t stand to be away from him draping himself all over Yuuri and casually lining up his entire front against Yuuri’s back
*can you hear the entire fandom screaming*
- Yurio is so petty. I LOVE HIM. He’s so FOCUSED on Yuuri’s performance he forgets to put the straw in his juicebox.
- Christophe Giacometti is sex on legs. He looks like true competition for Yuuri because everyone acknowledges he’s not performing at peak. Also, since his theme is so similar to Yuuri’s I expect something spectacular
*like his bare ass* from his Grand Prix performance.