Finally saw the WTTM video and im laughing omg. This is what people are claiming to be pedophilia? How many straws are you trying to grasp here lmao
Otabek legit took his gloves off in 2 seconds. It wasn’t even sexual as y'all making it to be (both at anti and shippers). Did y'all even read the manga strip Kubo made? 👀
Sorry but I don’t see sexualization there either.
How bout this.
1) You stop sexualizing a 15 year old kid. Yeah Im calling y'all out. If you see this skate as sexual than that’s on you buddy.
2) look up the definition of pedophilia it’s not that hard Linda
3) This is more of a pet peeve but stop calling those who like the ship straight lmao. Gay AF here. Stop grouping us as a whole with shitty yaoi fangirls.
4) I saw misinformation earlier and buddy. This was planned before otayuri became ‘popular’. Take your white hands off of Kubo you fucking nasties.
5) Why can’t you just accept that westerners and easterners have different pov’s on social and moral views.
5.5) Its a 3 year age gap. Get over it. It’s the equivalent of a freshman and a senior. And if you’re whining about legal stances check out the Romeo and Juliet Law in Texas. That applies to Otayuri if they had grown up in the United States (Saying this cause I remember a moron not knowing how to use Google and entering ‘Romeo and Juliet Law’ and thought they were being a smartass).
6) If none of this convinces you and you leave YoI. 👋 Bye bitch.
And yes. I could’ve done this without the passive aggressive tone. But I’m petty and a tired Asian whose eyes can’t roll farther back oops.
The window was cool against the side of your head, a nice reprieve from the oppressive heat of Texas. Even after spending the entire summer in the Lone Star state, you still hadn’t quite adjusted to the temperature of your new home.
You scowled as the sunlight hit your eyes again; no matter which way you sat in your seat, you could never seem to completely block the harsh rays pouring into the car.
“What are you thinking about, kiddo?”
With a sigh, you turned to face Danneel – no, your mom.
God, you were never going to get used to that, were you?
i cant believe such an empowering, hardworking, influential, unique and talented group of women such as sistar get treated with literally no respect for doing the absolute most. the music industry really hates women. there isn’t a single place in the world where women receive the same appreciation, opportunities and praise for doing the same shit men do and even more in the same damn industry. im tired