Dating Clay Jensen Includes...
Note: yup im doing another imagine i have a day off tom so imma try to do most(if not all) requests tomorrow??
- Thinking he was hot
- Yeah not cute
- Not adorable
- Just straight up hot
“Um hi you’re hot”
- geekING OUT TOGETHER BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT GEEKS DO
- Bffs with jeff he’s your main man
“Jeff i love you bud.”
“I LOVE YOU TOO Y/N.”
- Clay just like ??? help ? me? Please ??
- Clay helping you out a lot after jeff passes
- Jeff was your best friend
- Brother even
- You’ve known him your whole life, you can’t just lose someone that fast
- Uncontrollable sobbing on her shoulder
- Falling asleep on him
- Having a weird habit of slow dancing with him after dates and you just fall asleep on his shoulder the GUY IS A TEDDY BEAR DONT JUDGE
- Hugs cuddles dis guy don’t have blankets so he just call you
“Heck no we cuddled 5 minutes ago, get a blanket son.”
“We could make a son ;)”
“Who took my clay.”
- OPEN ABOUT EVERYTHING
“I don’t like your shirt.”
“I don’t care. I LOVE IT.”
- I said open not agreeable…
- Play fights 24/7
- Clay’s actually not innocent he reads smut fics ab doing the do with your crush O.O
- Jkjk well we don’t know for sure
- TROYE SIVAN IS BABE BITCHES
“I want to marry him.”
“I want to marry you.”
“What.”After the formal (in wHICH YOU ASKED HIM #BREAKING DA STEREOTYPES) you just go over to his house and his dad just yells, “use protection.” insert mother and father arguing ab dis.
You both r v dedicated in the relationship and sometimes care too much about the other,
But since when is caring too much a bad thing?
“YOU’RE GONNA LOOK UGLY IN THAT SHIRT!”
“YOU’RE RIGHT THANKS BABE!”
- Yet,,,, Clay buys the shirt anyway?? Like you were saving him from embarrassment for at least 15 years.
“You loved her?”
“I love you.”
“I’m not so sure about that.”
“Please just trust me.”
“I’m so sorry Clay. I need-I need time.”You love each other dearlyyyyy
1 son just like he wanted ;)
Naming one daughter’s middle name Hannah, just so you won’t have to tear up too often but she lives in your heart