Since the season is upon us, how about some headcannons about Junkrat's first experience with snow?
- He had seen snow in books and magazines but never thought much of it, just thought it was another type of dirt like how some places got sand, grass, etc.
- During their time in England was how Jamie first found out what snow was and how much he hated it.
- “Wots this sloppy shit on the floor Roadie?” he wrinkled his nose as he scuffed some around with his pegleg making patterns as he did so, he squinted at it, suspicious.
- “Snow” Roadhog rumbled next to him, pushing past to get to where his bike was covered under a tarp. -”Snow huh?” he cocked his head to the side and carried on moving it around, He shrugged it off and started to walk but soon he realised how slippy snow on tiles were and soon his legs slipped out from under him and he fell on the floor, he winced from the ache in his back.
- Then the freezing cold sensation hit him like a brick, it was so cold it almost burned him. He let out an almighty squawk as he rolled around in the wet stuff trying to pick himself up but was like a deer on ice, his peg leg skittering around under him.
- “WOT THE FUCK IS THIS SHITE!” Another high pitched screech of outrage as his hands outstretched palms pressed in the snow causing him to wince more, his ass pointed up high as he tried to bring the pegleg in closer to his real one.
- Roadhog turned and saw the skinny ass pointed at him, he let out a chuckle before he walked over and grabbed Junkrat around his waist and carried him to the sidecar, dumping him in as he wrapped his arms around himself shivering.
- “I don’t like it mate… ‘ow tha fuck is somethin’ soft an’ ‘ard at once? Fuckin’ shitty country, fuckin’ shitty weather… fuckin’ pommes” Junkrat let his rant just cascade out his chittering mouth.
- Another rumbling laugh left Roadhog as he packed Junkrat’s things that had also fell along the floor thanks to his inability to steady himself on the new surface. He then got a blanket and wrapped it around the smaller junker making him a burrito. He huffed and glared ahead of him, just eyes and nose poking out from the soft cocoon.
- “Sooner we get this done sooner we can go back ‘ome…”