I’ve been super frustrated that almost every online game (shooters) has only young, pretty and sexualized girls in them. Of course the guys can be any age and look rough and stuff but noooo not the girls. They are always, ALWAYS, young and pretty. Also, in fantasy shooters, there can be ents and dwarves and all sorts of fantasy creatures, but quess what? They are guys. Never have I seen a girl ent or any other animal looking creature that’s a girl. Girl characters are either humans, elves, fairies, witches or… Well, any “creature” that looks like a human. And they are always super pretty. Obviously…
Anyway, I’ve been so so SO angry about this, I wanted to challenge myself. The challenge is that I will draw as many different kind of girl characters, that are not sexualized, as I can think of. They can be fantasy characters or other. I’m not sure how many of these I will make, but I wanna say… Many.
So, these are the first three sketches I’ve made so far. A dwarf, a human and a… Human? Robot? Cyborg? And yes, I know, no animal/nature creatures yet. But I thought I’d start from a bit easier path. Next patch I’ll post will have something more uhh… “Dramatic”.
Also, I’m not sure if I’ll ever make finished versions of these sketches, but we’ll see.
For the glory of character designing, we demand turbo grannys and monster girls! \o/
Do not believe the garbage that some media are saying. The facts are this.
1) Yes, there was a BLM protest/rally going on.
2) The snipers shot from an elevated position AFTER the PEACEFUL BLM protest/rally.
3) The snipers were not part of the BLM rally.
4) The snipers had their own sick agenda of murder.
4) THE SNIPERS WERE NOT PART OF THE BLM PROTEST
5) THE SNIPERS WERE NOT PART OF THE BLM PROTEST
6) THE SNIPERS WERE NOT PART OF THE BLM PROTEST